Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Simulacrum Map looks cool, isn't functional

Endurlay

You can barely test melee weapons that have a short reach because of all of the holes in the floor. Enemies with guns, for whatever reason, tend to move as close to the edge of these things as possible, making it very easy for players to fall in and have their buffs wiped.

Could we get an option to close the holes? Or better yet, a selection of simulacrum maps?

• Like 9

And while doing it, please finally make it accessible from the orbiter. Just make it a point in the Arsenal.

I usually have no problem travelling in a game, but the loading times.... and 150 landing and starting animations that just increase the loading & waiting time even further.

Edited by IamLoco

There has been a lot of feedback about this. Maybe they will notice eventually. It's barely functional. More maps, maybe captura scenes as maps, ability to spawn more enemies, or have them spawn in waves. Spawning higher level enemies would be nice also, something that ends in level 300 at mr 30 eventually would be awesome. 

• Like 1

Summoning a bunch on enemies in the saturn 6 prison and proceeding to recreate the actual scene? 

Yes. 

Sacrificing enemies at the temple of harrow? 

Yes 

Having different factions duke it out and take bets on the outcome in the index? 

Yes. 

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

"Excuse".

People sure do love being overly dramatic, don't they?

This just in! No more discussing anything in general discussion, discussions are no longer allowed, especially if anything in the discussion, could be construed as feedback. 

Dramatic enough to meet your high standards? 🙄

• Like 1

Just now, Nichivo said:

This just in! No more discussing anything in general discussion, discussions are no longer allowed, especially if anything in the discussion, could be construed as feedback. 

Dramatic enough to meet your high standards? 🙄

A) It was a harmless joke, not an excuse.

B) What even is this post? Where did I say discussion wasn't allowed?

There's this great product that can help you though, it's called a "sense of humour". Only £99 from your local supermarket. Stops you from overreacting and making a big deal over nothing. :wink:

Seriously, can't emphasise enough just how big a deal you're making about nothing.

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

A) It was a harmless joke, not an excuse.

B) What even is this post? Where did I say discussion wasn't allowed?

There's this great product that can help you though, it's called a "sense of humour". Only £99 from your local supermarket. Stops you from overreacting and making a big deal over nothing. :wink:

Seriously, can't emphasise enough just how big a deal you're making about nothing.

I'll laugh first time you type something humorous. Go ahead, I'll wait.🤨

Just now, Nichivo said:

I'll laugh first time you type something humorous. Go ahead, I'll wait.🤨

FYI, a sense of humour doesn't immediately cause you to find everything funny, it just causes you to understand the signs that someone is joking and respond appropriately. An appropriate response to a meaningless joke like that is er...

Well, nothing. You laugh or you don't, nothing else is required from you, certainly not the reaction you have posted.

You learn something new every day.

Just now, DeMonkey said:

FYI, a sense of humour doesn't immediately cause you to find everything funny, it just causes you to understand the signs that someone is joking and respond appropriately. An appropriate response to a meaningless joke like that is er...

Well, nothing. You laugh or you don't, nothing else is required from you, certainly not the reaction you have posted.

You learn something new every day.

Oh you mean like humor doesn't come across well on forums, when you don't bother to use an emoji to denote joking. Maybe you do learn something new everyday.

😜

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nichivo said:

Oh you mean like humor doesn't come across well on forums, when you don't bother to use an emoji to denote joking. Maybe you do learn something new everyday.

😜

So emojis mean something is humourous? Or did people forget how to not take absolutely everything seriously and not overreact over everything?

Forgot my emoji 💩

Edited by Sajochi

39 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

So emojis mean something is humourous? Or did people forget how to not take absolutely everything seriously and not overreact over everything?

Forgot my emoji 💩

Actually everything is serious right now, because my eldest son is battling Burkitt's Lymphoma. So excuse me if I don't find, all the snide comments people make on the forums in the so called name of humor, as anything other than drivel. Heaven forbid anyone actually respond to anyone around here, with something pertaining to the topic, rather then just another so called joke.  

2 minutes ago, Nichivo said:

Actually everything is serious right now, because my eldest son is battling Burkitt's Lymphoma. So excuse me if I don't find, all the snide comments people make on the forums in the so called name of humor, as anything other than drivel. Heaven forbid anyone actually respond to anyone around here, with something pertaining to the topic, rather then just another so called joke.  

I have no sympathy for those that try to use another person's suffering to try and win an argument. Hope the best for your son but that's a very low thing you just did. Yes, I'm gonna call you on that one, bud. 

And you're hard overreacting over a joke.

Edited by Sajochi

4 hours ago, Endurlay said:

You can barely test melee weapons that have a short reach because of all of the holes in the floor. Enemies with guns, for whatever reason, tend to move as close to the edge of these things as possible, making it very easy for players to fall in and have their buffs wiped.

Could we get an option to close the holes? Or better yet, a selection of simulacrum maps?

I hear in the Conclave....there is a map that is more like what you are looking for.

Mayhaps, one day, we will get a choice of skins to load in just as we load in enemies we have scanned? Captura and the Conclave maps would be available.

Yet for now, the company is working on so much that something along this is made for another time and update. Who knows....it might be on the white board.

2 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

I have no sympathy for those that try to use another person's suffering to try and win an argument. Hope the best for your son but that's a very low thing you just did. Yes, I'm gonna call you on that one, bud. 

And you're hard overreacting over a joke.

Another person suffering? Do you have any idea what going through something like this does to a parent? How every day you wish you could take their place. I don't want your sympathy, I want my son to live.