Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Spawn Chances And Variables

ChaoticVice777

Credits go to Deathmax for his datamining.

The Stalker has a 5.0000000745058% of spawning (and somehow, Vor reduces that chance). The Stalker will begin to target you once your Warframe Rank is 5 and over, and he has a spawn delay of around 30-240 seconds. He targets players by cycling through the player list and looking for an active deathmark, which is acquired through killing a boss. Such a mark will be lost once the target player or the Stalker is defeated.

Reddit thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/1n44yy/has_anyone_else_been_running_into_the_stalker_a/

Oh, wow. Neat, thanks!

No problem; I just found this out myself by going through Deathmax's posts. I'm very happy we got numbers since they are concrete concepts that we can digest, instead of relying on pure speculations and personal experience.

My luck must have been off the charts the other day because stalker showed up 3 times in a row

According to tsukinoki in that same thread, it's possible to accumulate these active deathmarks without any discernable limit.

Edited by ChaoticVice777

Anyone know if you get a death mark from being in a mission that the boss was killed or if you personally have to have the killing blow?

Is it still true that corpus boss kills (or at least jackal/raptor/hyena) don't give you a death mark?  Is it just Grineer or is it any boss?

Anyone know if you get a death mark from being in a mission that the boss was killed or if you personally have to have the killing blow?

Is it still true that corpus boss kills (or at least jackal/raptor/hyena) don't give you a death mark?  Is it just Grineer or is it any boss?

Last I checked, you need the killing blow. I know the Stalker spawns if you kill Anyo. Unless they changed it, he spawns for Golem, too. Unfortunately, I don't have anything to add for the robot bosses.

I would ASSUME killing blow. Never heard of that. But now that I think of it, it is possible. Only the robot bosses though, he comes after me for Nerf alot.