Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Player have no chance to get items from Annihilation

(PSN)Casanova_1982

Hallo, ich spiele das Spiel zwar schon eine Weile, hatte aber von Anfang an keine Chance auf die Beute in der Conclave. Der Grund ist das einfach niemand mehr Conclave spielt. Nun zur Frage. Gibt es irgend einen Trick oder hat jemand einen Tip, "Japanische Server" oder sowas, damit auch wir Spieler die Dinge bekommen? Da sind ein paar Tarnungen die echt gut aussehen aber selbst wenn ich 10 warten würde es gibt einfach keine Gegner. Oder könnte man vielleicht trixen mit nem 2 Akkount oder so? Es ist echt zum heulen das diesbezüglich noch nichts unternommen wurde. Danke für vielleicht folgende Tips. Gruß Frank.

Englisch:

Hello, I've been playing the game for a while, but I had no chance of catching the Conclave right from the start.
The reason is that nobody plays Conclave anymore. Now to the question. Is there any trick or does anyone have a hint, "Japanese servers" or
something, so we players can get things? There are a few disguises that look really good, but even if I wait 10 there are just no enemies.
Or maybe you could trix with nem 2 Akkount or something? It's really howling that nothing has been done in this regard. Thanks for maybe following tips.
Greeting Frank.

Hi. First of all, welcome to the forums.

While I don't really know what the situation on PS4 is, here are a few things to consider:

• Make sure you're set to public matchmaking (like you do in PvE, there's no separate button)

• As you're new, prefer to play with Recruit Conditioning on (the button on the selection screen). It disappears with Conclave rank 3, so you'll get matched with others who have it on. The downside is that it hard separates the players (on/off), so maybe you want to try with it off once in a while, too.

• Try different game modes. I think Lunaro is the least popular one.

• Adjust your acceptable ping setting, if it's very low.

• It can depend on time of day, as all the regions are hard separated, too. Maybe you have to switch regions.

• And last but not least, there's the Conclave Community Discord: https://discord.me/conclave (direct invite link)
Edited by Kontrollo
  • Like 1

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Kontrollo:

Hi. First of all, welcome to the forums.

While I don't really know what the situation on PS4 is, here are a few things to consider:

• Make sure you're set to public matchmaking (like you do in PvE, there's no separate button)

• As you're new, prefer to play with Recruit Conditioning on (the button on the selection screen). It disappears with Conclave rank 3, so you'll get matched with others who have it on. The downside is that it hard separates the players (on/off), so maybe you want to try with it off once in a while, too.

• Try different game modes. I think Lunaro is the least popular one.

• Adjust your acceptable ping setting, if it's very low.

• It can depend on time of day, as all the regions are hard separated, too. Maybe you have to switch regions.

• And last but not least, there's the Conclave Community Discord: https://discord.me/conclave (direct invite link)

Have change the PS4 of English united States but nothing. In PS4 Chat all says the same. Nobody play this 3 Jears. But thanks for your interesting.

37 minutes ago, (PS4)Casanova_1982 said:

Have change the PS4 of English united States but nothing. In PS4 Chat all says the same. Nobody play this 3 Jears. But thanks for your interesting.

Not sure if I'm getting you right, but I didn't mean a PS4 setting, but the ingame region setting. Also, people usually play in the evening, and that's earlier in Europe than in the US.

Anyway, if you still can't find a game directly, the Discord has like-minded people.