Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas- Titanic Rumbler (Suddenly stops working)

(PSN)MediSage

Was using Atlas prime last week. Over multiple days I used a titanic rumbler build. The Titanic rumbler does a AOE ground smash when you recast the ability. Sometimes this just simply does not execute. It doesn't happen often. I did not save the clip, but it happened in a capture mission in the derelict and a survival mission on whatever planet that I cannot remember. Pretty much use this build for the AOE. 

So recap...I cast the 4 (R1 +Triangle). I press either R1 or R1 +Triangle to recast and the Titan does the AOE smash. I know he did it either because he is right next to me or because I see the indicator in the top right of the screen that is red. that UI indicator tells me the cooldown of the ability. Sometimes when I go to recast that red indicator doesn't pop up. So I wait about 7 seconds and recast again with the Titan next to me and confirmed that he wont do the AOE Smash. But When I let the timer run out which for me was about 89 seconds (A long time without my main ability) or 60 seconds when I sacrifice duration, he does perform the AOE the next time. 

I am not sure if I can take this build into longer runs, but it was nice to switch it up and try a new way to use Atlas other than one punch man. Plus the Titan and I really hit it off well.

Hoping someone can help me with this one even though nobody else int he world probably uses the Titan build. Thanks! I need that AOE to work 100% of the time!