Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The terminal in Mobile defense tried to kill me!?

Yemesis

Just now, Yemesis said:

Is there any special event going on? the terminal from the mobile defense "sortie" started flipping and tried to kill me lol like wtf???

A bit more detail please.

I'm curious as to how a terminal even could attack you since none of them have weapons....or the ability to hold any.

See if you can't repeat this and capture a few images or something.

Just now, o0Despair0o said:

That... sounds like those sentients that disguise themselves as objects. But far as I know they only disguise themselves as caches, and I haven't played the game in a while.

AFAIK mimics only appear during the related story quest and that's it.
And they can take the appearance of most objects: caches, containers, etc.  I don't think that a terminal counts as an object (it has armor/health values instead of just the object health that say a container has)

8 minutes ago, Yemesis said:

can't repeat since it's a sortie mission

You should be able to repeat unless you got a taxi. I farmed the 3rd mission for codex scans last week.

I know you defiantly can if someone else starts the mission. I have helped many do sorties after I did it for the day. You just get no sortie based rewards on repeat.

Just now, Yemesis said:

If you did today sorties , try to repeat the second mission , you'll see ^^

giphy.gif

Edited by Zelmen

Today, or yesterday? I think yesterday's was rad hazard, and I know I've sometimes gotten consoles to come "alive" as Nyx by casting chaos while radded. But today's seems to be corrosive enhancement, so... Hmm.

Edited by OvisCaedo

il y a 2 minutes, OvisCaedo a dit :

Today, or yesterday? I think yesterday's was rad hazard, and I know I've sometimes gotten consoles to come "alive" as Nyx by casting chaos while radded. But today's seems to be corrosive enhancement, so... Hmm.

Today sorties ! That was really weird , at first i was thinking that maybe there was "rad hazard " and that could explain for example this , but the fact is that today MD was corrosive enhancement so that was really weird

Oh boy that sounds hilarious, I'd play that new content. I'd actually play a game mode (something like Dog Days, special event) where S#&$ just attacks you, doors slamming and consoles spinning and red barrels exploding on their own if you get too close and stupid S#&$. Bonus points if it's like Corpus/Grineer invasion where you ally with one of them to help them destroy their own haunted Sentient Possessed galleon, sabotage style. 

15 hours ago, (XB1)aMichealMeyers said:

Oh boy that sounds hilarious, I'd play that new content. I'd actually play a game mode (something like Dog Days, special event) where S#&$ just attacks you, doors slamming and consoles spinning and red barrels exploding on their own if you get too close and stupid S#&$. Bonus points if it's like Corpus/Grineer invasion where you ally with one of them to help them destroy their own haunted Sentient Possessed galleon, sabotage style. 

That would be an awesome halloween event especially with the new war some where on the horizon (there saying christmas 2019 in the adds but who knows)