Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

which Daikyu riven mod is better?

bl1te

Question

7 answers to this question

4 минуты назад, Lazarow сказал:

Id pick 1 as it has more damage

With this crit chance there will be guaranteed yellow (x2) crits, so the 2nd one gives actually +200% damage. Am I correct? Also, projectile speed is nice QoL thing, I guess?

2nd. Daikyu has a very high base projectile speed. It would almost be hitscan if you double it. Also, the crit chance from this mod alone gives you 100% crit chance with Daikyu, allowing you to use a different mod besides Point Strike. 

With the second one, my build would be something along the lines of Serration, Split Chamber, Riven, Vital Sense, Primed Cryo Rounds, Malignant Force, Vile Acceleration. The last slot could be used for anything from Rime Rounds for guaranteed Viral procs to Amalgam Target Acquired for ridiculous headshot damage + ammo recovery + nikana lifesteal. You could also swap in Vigilante Armaments and a Primed Bane along with Hunter Munitions in the last slot for some nasty slash procs. 

Edited by Nitresco
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Nitresco said:

2nd. Daikyu has a very high base projectile speed. It would almost be hitscan if you double it.

Yeah.   I have a Daikyu riven with a lot less projectile speed than that, and I can't tell that it's still a projectile weapon at the max simulacrum distance.  

Also, the crit chance from this mod alone gives you 100% crit chance with Daikyu, allowing you to use a different mod besides Point Strike. 

This too.

• Like 1