Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missions desync between host and client very often lately

Fraank

It seems to happen very often lately, that mission desync between host and clients.
e.g. all of a sudden doors dont open for you (client) or you dont see enemies anymore in onslaught, the other clients neither (while everything is ok for the host). You dont get any affinity from kills, but damage from enemies and it seems like you are unlocking abilities etc.

Or, as a host, you see enemies dying, but no other players "do anything", players walk up the same wall over and over again with no obvious reason and so on.

I can't specifically say I've had more problems lately than in the last few months, but on the door topic I am curious what's up with that. I know a number of months ago a new thing to keep gameplay flow better they did was make doors client-authoritative so we weren't waiting on unlocked doors to open for like 10 seconds if the host was terrible. If doors are being handled on client side though it really makes me wonder what's doing that sometimes, because I've definitely ran into doors not opening properly even if the host seems to have an otherwise reasonable connection

Edited by Drex83