Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Honest Question To De

BloodKitten

how are people that already got all thier friends to play warframe befor the referral program suppose to get anything?

personally, im not going to make an idiot out of myself and randomly asking people i dont know to go and play the game, and im defenitly not in the mood to get banned by creating multiple accounts just for the rewards.

i had 10+ friends joining warframe, how am i going to get reward from them joining around updates 8-9?

As of right now we only have the Referral Program implemented to reward those who refer friends.

Based off of recent events and feedback, we see that many players have stated the same question.

I will bring this feedback to the higher ups!

Please continue to help us grow :)

As of right now we only have the Referral Program implemented to reward those who refer friends.

Based off of recent events and feedback, we see that many players have stated the same question.

I will bring this feedback to the higher ups!

Please continue to help us grow :)

Guessing this out of randomness, you're probably going to make a area that asks about where each player heard the game from and if they answer from another player, to list them so that you'll add them to their Referred friend zone... if not, then I'm clueless of how it'll play out.

I know it sucks to have referred people before the official referral program with rewards went in, but I'm honestly not sure how or what DE can do to solve that. How are they going to be able to determine if someone legitimately referred someone else to the game before the referral program went in? Even the current system is already being exploited by people making their own alternate accounts (honestly, who didn't see that coming?).

Say they did implement some system where a player could go in and say that X player referred him to the game and to give him rewards. Do I even have to explain how that will be exploited? As much as I hope that DE comes up with something for you guys, I have a sneaking suspicion that we'll just have to live with it the way it is.

I kinda feel offended and sad by the referral system, knowing that I will never get those lovely mods. It's safe to say I can't invite 15 friends to come play with me. To be honest I don't even have any friends at all..  I know its kinda sad and I hope there will be another way for me to reach these mods.
I have had social problems all my life and yet in video games its chasing me..

c-could you help me out Megan?

I kinda feel offended and sad by the referral system, knowing that I will never get those lovely mods. It's safe to say I can't invite 15 friends to come play with me. To be honest I don't even have any friends at all..  I know its kinda sad and I hope there will be another way for me to reach these mods.

Sorry bro, no love for us typically antisocial people. I don't have any friends to refer to Warframe either, but then again I don't really care too too much for those mods and I certainly don't need the slots. Now (not to give DE any ideas or anything) if there was an exclusive weapon involved, then the frame/weapon hoarder in me would be rather depressed.

2158901-851ac22e_d61912a9_cant_tell_if_s

If so then dang man =/ I also have no one to refer this game too

Edited by YouHaveShamedYoFamory

i refer a friend and he told me he did about 13-15 missions but it hasnt counted as "1" friend refer still says "0". However, he did say he kept repeating 1 or 2 missions tho is tht the prob? i dont no where to ask 4 help so i just put here....plz help:)

He needs to play 10 different missions in order to be considered referred.