Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So i wonder whats coming on the next mainline

Bountyboy312

26 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Don't forget the drydock for clans to build

I'm hoping for that too...but I'll be realistic and say that isn't likely at all.

DE seems to have hit a development snag or something because it has been a drip feed from updates all year.

Either that or they are putting all their eggs in one big basket for an end-of-year super update...which I also doubt.

• Like 1

Warframe will bee dead when red dead 2 is come to Pc on November 5. The only thing that can save the game if we are getting much better and bigger updates and much faster and not like this...we are waiting for 2 long for just old frame reworks and fat frame is not enough.... I love this game but if we are only getting similar things over and over again then this new things that are similar to old getting boring weary fast. So we need more,like for example drydock and some qust for starters...then some new missions and cool rewards...and even then we all know that this is not enough for long run... im just bee honest with this situation.

53 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

It will contain salty people complaining about melee riven nerfs

Oh good gravy I forgot about that.

We're going to need to build a freaking FALLOUT SHELTER to protect from the sheer explosion of salty tears that will occur.

18 minutes ago, Aldain said:

We're going to need to build a freaking FALLOUT SHELTER to protect from the sheer explosion of salty tears that will occur.

Fallout shelter?

We're gonna need some grandstand seating to watch!

1 hour ago, Talinthis said:

Will the changes come with the mainline? I was sure it was to come when the Melee changes were completed and this one still seem to be a 2.998 instead of a 3.0.

14 hours ago, Talinthis said:

It's honestly not DE's problem if a player cannot for-see the dispositions for melee weapons like Plague Kripath or Scoliac getting absolutely destroyed into oblivion.

Edited by Voltage

On 2019-10-14 at 9:22 PM, Circle_of_Psi said:

What do we kown?.

The New "mainline" gonna be nothing to sepical, just 2 frames for a rework (Refromaing and testing, done in a few hours or days), Build/Farm/Buy the new Frame/Weapons, Test and Forma, done within a week. Halloween Event (farm and finished with) New Kavat (Breed/Test/Froma). So about a week or two of "content".

With that being said, Railjack ("Crackerjack" thanks goggle translator,) is a Roadmap within a Roadmap, Drydock/Liftoff/Lore (and we all kown how 3 Phases ended up, PoE/Fortuna)

Gonna quote myself here, from another topic.

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Aldain said:

Haha yes indeed. I am not sure if it WILL be the next one, but i imagine it should be in the next couple updates? maybe. Or maybe we will just never get the melee system update.. personally i am starting to lean towards that 😛

On 2019-10-16 at 5:49 AM, Voltage said:

It's honestly not DE's problem if a player cannot for-see the dispositions for melee weapons like Plague Kripath or Scoliac getting absolutely destroyed into oblivion.

I think they were talking about  rivens nerfs as a byproduct of the melee changes  rather than disposition nerfs though.  

At least, I strongly doubt melee gets a full dispo review until after Melee 2.9.9 has simmered for a while.  And maybe not until after 3.0 hits.  Which could be a long way away.