Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

valkyr hysteria bug

Dr.Ceytin

ok, im not sure this is intended but if you have the glaive equipped ( not sure weapon matters but its just what i've gotten the most success replicating this bug with) if you activate hysteria then deactivate right after deactivating if you spam melee attack ( E by default) you will maintain the attack speed and life steal from hysteria while not draining your energy. as long as you keep attacking you will be essentially invincible. during this phase you can still activate other abilities such as warcry and as long as you keep spamming melee after you cast abilities or even life support from survival missions you will maintain hysteria buffs forever making you nigh unkillable. if this is intended and not a bug feel free to delete this thread, i just can't seem to find anything online about this and it doesn't seem to be intentional given how trivial it makes all content.

i would like confirmation if possible that this is intended or a bug, as its unclear to me either way.

Edited by Dr.Ceytin

Sometimes on a medium latency, when I used transference with Hysteria back and forth, melee weapons are no longer usable and when dying cannot press x or any buttons to revive.

Used Hysteria on a Kuva Flood, pressed 5, then no more melee and revive and also no farting Kuva (AFK flagged?)

Edited by Pewple