[DE]Rebecca

COMING SOON: Devstream #132!

Finally 😄

Will the Tenno Tool we use for hacking and assassinations be usable as a default melee weapon when nothing else is equipped?

Will the Tenno Tool have its own selection of mods? This would be a great time to move mods like Intruder to somewhere more appropriate.

In the teaser, we saw a Kuva Lich leading a fleet, but will they be encountered on normal missions as well?

Will there be any way to influence what weapon a Kuva Lich will use when generated? IE, will a Lich generated from a shotgun kill carry a Kohm, etc?

For that matter, will there be any notification in game when a Lich is generated? I'm sure many players, such as myself, will do an Endless type mission until a Lich/numerous Liches have been generated.

Now that Kuva Liches are in the lore of the game, will the Grustrag 3 see any significant changes? They are kinda meant to be the 'big bads' for the Grineer, but now Kuva Liches are popping up from the rank-and-file, Tengus might decide to amp up his little pets...

And of course, When is Update 26 launching? When can we start building our Drydocks, as well? Will each member need to build their own ship once the Drydock is completed? What resources can we expect to be used for ships?

Edited by Aceofgods
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Now that Ember and Vauban are getting their reworks, and they seem to be somewhat final, who's next? 

I'll be somewhat selfish and hope it's Chroma.

• Like 6
  • Haha 7
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 22

Looking forward to the stream!

My question is: will Exalted weapons also be receiving stat changes and stance reworks when the next phase of Melee 3.0 hits?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 25

Oh nice ^.^ 

will we have another sneek peek to what we are gonna have for halloween event ? 

Please let it be a ship decoration ^.^ 

• Upvote 6

Like everyone else im sure is thinking mainline when?

Also raids, other frame reworks, melee 2.99999 updates, more events or bring back of old events and what still about those dark sector weapon skins?

Finally when will we also receive the ship docking animation for the orbitor?

Edited by paul5473
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 16

So must be bigger update than usual when you call it 26.0

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

Will frames that use stat sticks like Gara, Atlas and Khora (Sorry if I missed one) get exalted weapons to move away from a need for stat sticks?

Just like mesa now has regulators over pistol versions of a stat stick

Edited by Zelmen
  • Like 3
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 4
  • Upvote 29

Plese ship the update after the devstream

The game getting stale as i dont have things to do

• Like 4
  • Haha 5
  • Satisfied 2
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 22

Can Nekros please be unvaulted since it is Halloween? 🙂 I really want his prime acessories 😄

• Upvote 4

Are we getting any new zaws for Cetus and  kitgun primary for fortuna soon and is plague star not going as bugged as last time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

Alguém save informar horario da stream aqui no Brasil eu sempre perco 

• Haha 1

Is Zephyr Deluxe coming with the mainline? Or do I have to go to DEKary's office and slap anyone who keeps distracting him from finishing it?

• Haha 18
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1

Whoah, Vauban Prime? Will he be released along with rework or it's just a teaser for the future? (I though Titania/Nezha gets new prime?) 

• Haha 7
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 2