Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #132!

[DE]Rebecca

Valkyr rework when? Valkitty needs some love with her having only one skill that's used often.  The rest are fairly useless or just used to heal when your health gets low!  Why would I use her claws, when just about any other melee has higher range? 

Thanks for all the hard work and support you put into this game, DE! :heart:

Few questions:

• Do you feel Vauban's Minelayer you presented in the last Devstream have abilities that are already covered by the other 3 abilities he has?
  • What are your thoughts on changing Ember's passive from increasing Power Strength per enemy ignited to increasing Status Damage per enemy ignited?

10 minutes ago, (XB1)N7ShadowedSoul said:

So the real question is when you drop this update on PC, how many months is it gonna take you to get it to us console tenno? Because we all know that it's not cert that takes long anymore, it's you guys....

If it's anything like the usual, the content has already gotten old by the time it gets to us on console....

It dont take all that long for the consoles to get the update after the PC does. Ive been playing Warframe and only Warframe sense the release of the PS4 and it seems like we get the updates within a couple of weeks. I can wait that long for them to fix most of the bugs that come in the updates.

Will we get manual block back and auto-block as a toggle in options instead? I'd really love to be able to decide to block during aim-glide and not get forced to pull out my gun instead, just as I dont wanna get forced into aim-glide when jumping over a gap just because the enemy is shooting at me and I happen to auto block cos I have my melee out.

Auto-block has been the worst pile of rubbish in melee 2.9 while the rest has been really awesome.

Foreground Questions:

• Any statment on the 3rd Orb fight on Orb vallis ?
  • Any statment about the Primary Kitguns ?
  • Any statment about some additionnal zaws types (in an interview scott mentionned glaives if I'm right) ?
  • Any statment about the new corpus hacking mini-game ? Is it tied to the Kuva Lich system ?

Underground Questions:

• Will we have the Saturn max-pen tileset someday, as "ground missions" ?
  • Will we have the Eris Infested-Dumpyard tileset someday, as "ground missions" ?
  • Will we have the Phobos egyptish-style tileset someday, as "ground missions" ? (Sans of Inaros related)
  • Will we have a Tenno-Ship (orbiter / relay / rail-junction) tileset someday ?
  • Will we have an Orokin-Ship (the one we can find on artstation as artworks) tileset someday ?

Overground Questions:

• Will we have an Eris Open-World someday ? On Tennocon 2017 the team mentionned it, but also mentionned an iced open-world would come first, will we have the Duviri Paradox open-world before a potential Eris Open-World ?
  • Will we have a Mars Open-World someday ? With lore arround the city mentionned in the Corrupted Ancient imprint and the Chroma Prime accessories lore and Ballas lore related to Mars.
  • Will we have a Phobos Open-World someday ? With lore arround Baro Ki'Teer civilization and Inaros.
  • Will we have an Uranus Open-Sea someday ? With underwater archwing / U-WaterJack mission and lore arround Hunhow ?

Background Questions:

• Any progress to show about Zephyr Deluxe ?
  • Any progress to show about Nova Deluxe ?
  • Any progress to show about Equinox Deluxe ?
  • Any progress to show about Garuda Deluxe ?
  • Any progress to show about Excalibur Deluxe ?
  • Any progress to show about Khora Deluxe ?
  • Any progress to show about Titania Deluxe ?
  • Any concept for Mirage Deluxe ?

Can we please get the gun lockout put back on Hysteria?

I like Hysteria's RMB melee combo more than the primary one and if there is even a 0.1 of a second I am not hammering melee I hot swap and get shredded instantly.  I can't use a bullet jump into an aim glide to close gaps without pulling out guns and subsequently getting shredded.  It's really frustrating, and the Hysterical Assault augment being reworked is not addressing the core problem:  Screamy Cat Berserker McSlaughterclaws should not be able to pull out guns.

Embers rework will force us to use a CC that knocks enemys away and knocks them down, which is the worst case possible, 

I mean thats acually the opposite of teamplay, who wants Ember in a group if the rework will be deployed like that? Embers 3 is just fine right now,

So my question for Devstream is, is this intended to be like that? or will it be changed?

Archived