Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #132!

[DE]Rebecca

So here's some questions:

1) When is the dojo decoration rotation bug getting fixed?
2) Will we be able to build more rooms when Railjack hits? (100 is not enough, especially if you actually use things like hallways)
3) Will the new lighting system fix the character shadows going through things and glitching out when you have too many decorations?

Please consider removing the MR gate for trading *away* rivens. I realize you want to make sure new players can't just buy end-game content, but I'm a relatively new player that has accumulated rivens through normal play (events and sorties) and though I'm working my way up to MR8 so I can use them, I can't see how it is advantageous to DE to prevent me from selling or trading away the ones I don't plan to use.

Hi!

As you know a lot of players experianced Host connection problems, i would just like to ask if you were ever thinking to make each player play in their ovn internet connection like a lot of other popular games have, in that way we can play game a lot smoother and with less lag.

Also i would like to ask , if you have time how do servers at DE work and how could / will  you improve them in the future, there is a lot of new players comming every day, so if you have time to answer id be realy happy to hear how servers work.

Have a nice day!
Love you DE, 

Piblo (niblo, wiblo, miblo???..) NAH PIBLO

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Twitch Drop: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!

The Devstream starts at 11am for me, please just say what the drop is before it,
so I can plan for my day, instead of plan for your day.

If you say what the drop is before the stream, then I don't have to alter my schedule just to watch it,
that way If I can't make it to the stream because life, I don't have to worry about missing something special.
That way if it's something I don't need, then I can skip the stream without worry.

3 hours ago, Neriehem said:

Whoah, Vauban Prime? Will he be released along with rework or it's just a teaser for the future? (I though Titania/Nezha gets new prime?) 

Uh... Vauban Prime already exists.  He has for quite a while.  That's why they're giving one away to celebrate the rework.

Question: When will we be able to harvest / grind / cough out real-world cash for the ultimate weapon ever conceived of by the Oorokin...?
The PRISMA DUAL-GRAKATTA PRIME!

P.S. to all the bleating sheep.
EEEEEEEEEENough about raids... Good lord! 
NOT happening. 
Ever. 
Get over it.:stalker:

3 hours ago, Heidi said:

So far everything has been 100% true of this list. And if it is, she is the last frame to be primed. 

OMGG I can't wait for Gara Prime~! As a Gara main and a long time player of her, I've longed for her prime variant so bad. (I need it. *grabby hands*) To now that her prime self is coming in Spring of 2021, I cannot wait! I'm so excited for that. I've been wondering for a long time about what her prime variant looks like. I know when she comes around in 2021, I will definitely be buying her full Prime Access package. I must have it all, hehe. 🤍💙💎💎💙🤍

Thank you for posting this list! I apperiate it. ❤️

Any news to share about the third Orb Mother on the Vallis? How about Nef Anyo's response to us killing his other orbs? 

Any plans to release single version of dual primes, the the normal version has a single and dual. Examples such as Dual Kamas, Akbolto, Nami Skyla?

Any expansions or new stuff for Cetus, like for the Unum?

How will we get Grendel?

Any plans to expand  upon Helminth and his room?

Archived