[DE]Rebecca

COMING SOON: Devstream #132!

4 hours ago, Sajochi said:

Now that Ember and Vauban are getting their reworks, and they seem to be somewhat final, who's next? 

I'll be somewhat selfish and hope it's Chroma.

I’ll be selfish with you. I want his 1 and 4 to be worth using.

As time goes by and Warframe gets older, the existing mission types are frankly becoming a bit boring. So it came as no surprise that the introduction of Disruption missions proved to be an immediate success with the community, providing a much-needed breath of fresh air. Are there any plans to introduce new mission types or rework / tweak existing ones, apart from (obviously) the Empyrean missions?

Edit: Quick follow-up question: Wouldn't you agree that introducing new mission types and enemies should be more important than the n-th frame and weapon? I really think we got enough tools by now - but actually not enough interesting things we can do with them.

Edited by tomrair
  • Upvote 2

any news on us being able to use weapon skins on modular weapons? 

speaking of skins, whatever happened to those realistic gun skins like the sawed off shotgun skin for the bronco’s?

• Upvote 2

cela fait presque 2 ans maintenant que warframe nous a montré railjack et toujours pas de date !!!! Quand allons-nous obtenir des rabais Platinum Pour la  console?                                                                   Bored Over It GIF par jjjjjohn

Edited by (PS4)LuffyleBoss496
  • Haha 1

If master Teasonai says “The Business has no stomach for the population control necessary in maintaining a balanced ecosystem. I fear for whatever sanctuary he is building.”

Is there any chance in the near or far future in the game to see what is the Bussiness is keeping the animals, or any place where we can pet them?

Or any chance to train the animals we capture to make them our companions

Well, more prizes I can't win because these streams happen when I (and most other people) am at work. Fantastic.

Granted, I don't only watch the streams for the prizes and I'll be watching the whole thing when I get home anyway.

How has the cross save implementation coming along? have you guys come up with solutions regarding issues related to account syncing; like tennogen purchasing on different clients, content locking/gating when playing pc based account on a console client. mind sharing those solutions? or do you guys need feedback regarding those issues? 

on the flip side, recently PlayStation announced their cross play tech has exited beta and is now available for implementation on ANY that supports cross play. I know you guys are focusing on cross save currently but has there been any discussion of cross play behind the scenes? what are your plans for it (if there is any)? 

• Upvote 3

Any info on the 3rd Orb Mother that sits in the pond by the spaceport, there has been speculation that it will be tied into Hyperean in some way and im ready to fight a new grand boss. Also could we please get more functionality out of our operators i.e being able to mine/fish, and please let us use our K-Drives as our operators i dont see why i have to be my mutated war machine to do a sick flip especially since all process of the K-Drives are done through the vent kids. Lastly any info on any new open worlds I know in the start you guys stated that you wanted to get one on every planet. Oh and what of the Echos of Umbra is that being re-looked at or is it just off the table? Love this game and everything you guys have done with it (even lunaro XD) keep up the fantastic work. 

• Upvote 2

I wanna know the reason why operator does NOT benefit from your "pets" mods like animal sense/vacuum? I LOVE to play as operator only while umbra is doing his things, BUT:

* If something drops (like mod) you won't know if dropped or where it dropped;
* No vacuum means you often lose materials that dropped;

Can i expect this to be change? Thanks.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Zelmen said:

Will frames that use stat sticks like Gara, Atlas and Khora (Sorry if I missed one) get exalted weapons to move away from a need for stat sticks?

Just like mesa now has regulators over pistol versions of a stat stick

I would love this. I know the thought of losing riven mods and syndicate mods may bother some people. But I’d rather these abilities be made better Without having to rely on specific weapons and riven mods. Jaw sword is a great stat stick for atlas, but by god would I prefer the freedom of using other weapons without ruining landslide.

• Like 1
  • Woah 1

How much capacity will Dojo’s get in the Dry Dock update? My dojo has reached maxed capacity and it would be a shame to have to destroy a room or a few rooms to regain the needed capacity for the Dry Dock. 

the new reworks look great but could we get some info on any augment changes if there are any thanks

• Upvote 1

Yes another Dev stream 

will be there ofc not for the rewards but to see whats in store for us soon TM

1 question tho

When do we get new landing crafts 

Xiphos - Scimitar - Mantis -Liset

Those are here for years now and hope until today on new ships to fly with 

And no iam not talking about the new ship we get thru Dojo 

• Like 1

In the development of melee 3.0 subject... glaives right now can be used toguether with a couple of secondaries. In the same way, are you guys planning on doing the same with Sword&Shield? We don't have many of them but, the shield is aways there so why not have a "block-while-aiming" with the secondary? this could open a few more playstyles on the game and not just let the shield there as a "decoration" while not used.

I have 3 questions.

Will we be able to finlly see the out side of our orbiter when railjack comes out?

And will we maybe get more rooms with the new orbiter interior like a kitchen and or a disply room that shows all the weapons and frames that you have in your arseal? (i think new rooms will most likely be a no lol but a tenno can dream right?)

I remember in a dev stream modular skins was mentioned is there anything new on that?

Edited by (PS4)Dying_Dark_Star

Question about Melee 3.0

you guys talked about channeling changes, but only mentioned Mods, what about Zenurik's Inner Might?
Steve briefly mentioned combo changes, Naramon's Power Spike will be change too?

What's the status of the new cinematic intro ? Will Vor's prize be replaced by a completely new quest ?

When can we expect to get the difficulty changes that was written into the whiteboard early this year on a devstream ?

The reskin of Corpus ships tweeted by Steve over a week ago is also coming with the Update 26 ?

• Upvote 3

About all the convervation animals, when they will be pets? is posible to improve the imprints ui and search? as a collector is a nightmare go through when i wanna combine them to purify a breed.

• Like 1

Can I have my mixed breed kavat/Kubrow aka abomination turn into a vampire cat? Note in the ship it’s a Kubrow and in a mission it’s a kavat.

• Woah 1

I wish something could be done, so that if you have a ghost clan w all your cherished hardwork, you could join a larger or more full functioning clan without a forfit of your lifetime  of hardwork. Even if maybe a purchasable way to do so if the data cost would be problematic and needs justification. On another unelated second idea was to have a jojo kennel to show off your pets. Cats n dogs will have to adjust to a limitation range when  chasing beach balls.  Anyone like this concept?  Ok, i saw the dojo mispell buyt decided to allow it For Rebecca sake, ya follow?   :D

Yessss. Greatest game on the planet. Warframe you rock my solar system I'm feeling the love,cant wait for whats to come God bless all the Tenno out there (we all journey together)😊