Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #132!

[DE]Rebecca

When my dojo was created things were put in almost completely at random. Me and other admins of my clan would like to rework the floor plans, but to do so currently, we would had to put rooms in destruction mode, wait for the countdowns to hit zero, then move on to the next room and repeat the process. During the time we would be rebuilding the rooms, lab research would be completely inaccessible to those wishing to pick up dojo weapon blueprints. Could there ever be a dojo editor added so that admins could move constructed rooms around for a better layout? Or could warlords, and found warlords, have access to an instant destroy option? And if so a possible queue of rooms destroyed, with an instant rebuild option skipping the wait time of items in the queue. This queue would be cleared if the admin leaves the dojo and the waiting times for those rooms added back to the building requirements

Ok..

Can we take a second to talk about vaubans reworked 2nd a ability?

I think every is in agreement that his 1, 3 and 4 are looking awesome.  His 2 however could be better..

It just seemed very "meh" and for 25 energy everyone is going to spend that increasing their damage instead...

The speed pad. 

I dont think anyone cares much for it.   Maybe if it did something in addition to a temporary increase in speed like:

Increase reload /attack speed or give over shields/armor  or cause enemies to slip and fall opening them to ground finishes.  

The sticky ripline.

It's nice but at 25 energy it doesn't have any real advantage over just using Bastille and vortex. Its more of a cost to worth scenario. If it was 10 or so it may be worthwhile.. I'm hoping a max efficiency build makes that viable cuz right now it just doesn't seem worth it over bastille/vortex.   I think adding in something like a magnetic dmg/proc would be the way to go as this would be the go to for heavy shielded corpus.

Nail grenade.

I do like this one.  I'm hoping this does scaling damage or it's going to fall to obscurity. 

Slight tangent was hoping a bit more movement maybe.  I've always wanted the Funnels from the gundam series to make it into warframe.  Maybe that can be the next sentinel instead of just a vauban ability.   A sentinel that goes out offensively does work and comes back before it can be harmed.

That's my 2 cents on this tho.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Absoluteboxer said:

Ok..

Can we take a second to talk about vaubans reworked 2nd a ability?

I think every is in agreement that his 1, 3 and 4 are looking awesome.  His 2 however could be better..

It just seemed very "meh" and for 25 energy everyone is going to spend that increasing their damage instead...

The speed pad. 

I dont think anyone cares much for it.   Maybe if it did something in addition to a temporary increase in speed like:

Increase reload /attack speed or give over shields/armor  or cause enemies to slip and fall opening them to ground finishes.  

The sticky ripline.

It's nice but at 25 energy it doesn't have any real advantage over just using Bastille and vortex. Its more of a cost to worth scenario. If it was 10 or so it may be worthwhile.. I'm hoping a max efficiency build makes that viable cuz right now it just doesn't seem worth it over bastille/vortex.   I think adding in something like a magnetic dmg/proc would be the way to go as this would be the go to for heavy shielded corpus.

Nail grenade.

I do like this one.  I'm hoping this does scaling damage or it's going to fall to obscurity. 

Slight tangent was hoping a bit more movement maybe.  I've always wanted the Funnels from the gundam series to make it into warframe.  Maybe that can be the next sentinel instead of just a vauban ability.   A sentinel that goes out offensively does work and comes back before it can be harmed.

That's my 2 cents on this tho.

Didn't Mr. T Potato say something similar to all of this? Not the gundam part though.

Just now, NightStalker100000000 said:

Didn't Mr. T Potato say something similar to all of this?

And a gayguyplays and other youtubers as well about the speed pad.  It think we can all agree the speed pad needs a boost lol.

Before actually obtaining vauban I always so him as the "go to guy". And imagined a game mode not too unlike ESO where the enemy type changes very often that you need to cater to all of them.  High level grineer and corpus each have their preferred set ups (corrosive grineer, magnetic/toxin corpus).  So I think adding magnetic to one of his grenades is a good idea (his last/current kit kinda approaches this but has the obvious drawbacks of said needed rework)

Will we get stats for support roles at end of mission summary?

I know my squad can out damage my loadout as I prefer the Buffer/ Healer role.

Also, what's up with the party system? Is there a way we can have a permanent party system between a set party with Open Spaces being open to random players? instead of having to close the party and rejoin together, maybe a clan party?

Follow up from last stream, would exilus mods apply to warfame weapons (I.E exalted blade and mesa's regulators) and modular weapons? And would there be a conssideration for exilus mods on companions, archwings/guns, and k-drives. 

Any update on the amount of recource for railjack ship, parts, hanger, ext.

Last question, Duviri Paradox update?

Are there any plans to return some of the feeling of a dynamic game to Warframe? A lot of that was lost with the removal of alerts, and while I like Nightwave a lot, I was wondering if there was a way to introduce some systems similar to alerts and invasions that could restore some of that feeling of a living, breathing origin system with stuff happening in real-time. The rewards don't have to be huge...heck, I'd be fine with decently large resource caches from the planet, similar to how you get large resource drops from the thumpers, or perhaps credit caches. But something to go after to make it feel like things are happening on the planets.

Secondly, I would really like to see about a minor rework to some of the bounty stuff on the Plains of Eidolon, especially with Liberate the camp missions. Certain areas where that mission spawns are nearly impossible due to lack of any sort of mission/enemy markers, and the new bonus system has certain areas/mission types where there is literally no way to fulfill the bonus objective.

Thanks, and looking forward to U26!

I think It would be great if we could "prestige" the star chart.  Restarting from the beginning at levels 70-150 would be soo much fun!  Wouldn't require too much work to implement..would just need some decent rewards..has the team given any thought to this?

Also..can we please have the option to buy more loadout slots? I'd love to have a slot for each frame.

Finally..can we have the option to color each attachment separately?

On 2019-05-29 at 1:15 PM, [DE]Megan said:

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.6

Changes:

• Reduced Melee FX light intensity. 

Disruption Changes & Fixes:

• The Health Drain effect from Conduits now only drains when your Health is higher than 20. This fixes the Health Drain killing you which is not consistent with other gamemode debuffs.
  • Fixed Loki being able to Switch Teleport enemy Demolysts/VIPs into pits and kill them instantly. VIPs are now teleported to safety if placed into a pit.
    • This issue specifically was wrongly overused in Operation: Hostile Mergers to gain a Leaderboard advantage. We’ll have more information soon that will speak to our action plans regarding the Leaderboards. Information on our action plans regarding Leaderboards can now be found herehttps://forums.warframe.com/topic/1098437-operation-hostile-mergers-leaderboard-information/
    • Fixed Disruption score not updating for the Conduits which were active when Host migration occurred.

Ropalolyst Fixes:

• Further fixes towards the Ropalolyst getting stuck in its blocking animation. 
  • Fixed Clients being left behind in the Ropalolyst fighting area as everyone else is teleported to the extraction tile after defeating the Ropalolyst.
  • Fixes towards the Ropalolyst walking around in circles after landing.

Fixes:

• Fixed Tatsu’s Soul Swarm mechanic not stacking for Clients.
  • Fixed Little Duck still being ‘hidden’ in the Syndicate screen at max Vox Solaris rank.
  • Fixed seeing Eudico’s unhidden transmissions with Creator Mode on.
  • Fixed Impact Status and ragdolling breaking enemies out of Nyx’s Pacify effect before its Duration is up.
  • Fixed Wisp’s Wil-O-Wisp spawning through geometry.
  • Fixed Garuda having negative Mod capacity by replacing a Stance Mod with high drain with a Stance Mod of low drain. 
  • Fixed numerous level holes in the Gas City tileset.
  • Fixed minor AI issues with Dropships in the Gas City tileset.
  • Fixed Vapos Bioengineers missing from the Codex.
  • Fixed Blueprint Inventory icons appearing smaller than normal.
  • Fixed Attachment Energy colour preview persisting, whereas the default color should replace it once you move away from it.
  • Fixed the Respa Prime Mask, Erlang Prime Oculus, Kiteer Oculus, and Lumis Oculus Energy color persisting as default. 
  • Fixed clicking on a Chat link while in the Navigation screen overlapping the nodes UI with the Market screen.
  • Fixed Wisp’s materials not appearing wet when in the Plains of Eidolon when it’s raining. 
  • Fixed the Venus Vignette having a filepath instead of a name when viewed in the Market.

Hi Rebbeca  i was wondering if u guys gonna add more mastary ranks ?

Will Chroma finally get a buff again? Now that even Ember gets a rework and buff?
I do not care for his damage. It can stay the way it is. But i want my survivability back. You only talked about a damage nerf back then. But you really nerfed his survivability heavily.

Will Stencils expand to the whole Orbiter with the Orbiter revamp?

Will we be able to use Stencils in our Railjacks?

Just Stencil questions, but they really do spice up the Personal Quarters in a way that makes it feel so much more alive compared to the rest of the ship, and it would be awesome to see them expand to more places.

How about all the bugs problems with the orb valis? Or the lack of new content for it? Or the 3rd orb boss? Or primary kitguns? Or more different kitgun parts? Or more zaw parts? Or new zaw types? 

This is content that would actually be good and fun. Plz just give us anything at this point. melee 3.0 has been almost 2 years in the w8ing, this is just tiresome.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Big_Haus22 said:

If Sony ever let's cross play happen, will Warframe have a cross play option?

Probably not, Console and Pc versions of warframe update at different rates due to console updates requiring certifications b4 they can go live, maybe between xbox, ps and switch it would be possible though.

Archived