Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #132!

[DE]Rebecca

8 hours ago, DragonulRed said:

Prime Chamber when?

Primed Chamber is already out there. It's just highly unlikely anyone who doesn't already have one will ever get one.

The current market price is (on Warframe.market) between 69,420 and 900,000 Platinum. This, mind you, for a mod that doubles the damage of the sniper rifle it's added to.

Unlike other Primed mods, Primed Chamber isn't restricted, meaning one could fit Primed Chamber and Charged Chamber on the same weapon... it's also significantly smaller than other Primed mods (7 max drain, as opposed to 16.)

9 hours ago, ExcaliburUmbra said:

Looking forward to the stream!

My question is: will Exalted weapons also be receiving stat changes and stance reworks when the next phase of Melee 3.0 hits?

Seeing as how exalted weapons were affected when they released Melee 2.0 - let's go with yes.

As a pretty long time player I still don't even have half the mutagen samples needed to make the Hema(I'm the only one in my dojo), I'm not asking for the cost to be lowered but maybe give the mutagen mass drops the oxium treatment, meaning more per drop or maybe add a mutagen sample type of container in infested tilesets like how it's done for argon crystals in void tilesets. Or maybe even a special excavation mission on either Eris or the Derilict that gives mutagen sample intead of cryotic?

9 hours ago, paul5473 said:

Like everyone else im sure is thinking mainline when?

Also raids, other frame reworks, melee 2.99999 updates, more events or bring back of old events and what still about those dark sector weapon skins?

Finally when will we also receive the ship docking animation for the orbitor?

Do people just post comments to the devstream thread and not watch the actual devstreams expecting to be spoon fed because they're too lazy to skim the stream for a couple of minutes ?  This was answered in the last stream.

My first question is: back several months ago in a previous devstream there was mention of a quest for Ordis. Is this still a thing? If not, will he ever receive one and be expanded upon?

My second question: Will we ever get a replacement for the

Ordis-pretending-to-be-the-Lotus transmissions? After The Sacrifice/Jupiter rework I feel like the Tenno clinging on to the Lotus seems rather unhealthy, mentally speaking 😅

It would be neat if we received transmissions from the source of the mission objective/saw more interactions from the different syndicates and factions in the game!

Third question: Will any of the old Warframes get the Leverian treatment? (I just want a little of that lore luvvin for poor old Oberon :'))

The fourth one is more of a random plea than a question. In the future would you consider adding reusable blueprints (possibly a dojo acquired thing) that break down materials such as Mutagen Masses, Detonite Injectors and Fieldrons into their base components? (Mutagen Samples/Detonite Ampules/Fieldron Samples) I feel like this would help ease the pain on those of us still struggling to collect all those mutagen samples for the Hema. It'd also give a purpose to all of these excess mutagen masses we have, and give us reason to do invasion missions for more.

Besides that, good job DE! Keep up the excellent work!

3 minutes ago, uberfu said:

Do people just post comments to the devstream thread and not watch the actual devstreams expecting to be spoon fed because they're too lazy to skim the stream for a couple of minutes ?  This was answered in the last stream.

People still ask this S#&$ cause there has been barely any content in this game in months and there is no point watching hours of dev streams when the devs never #*!%ing release half the S#&$ they show and abandon the things they do after a month. People are bored and what that guy wrote was more polite than just yelling at de to get off their arses and finish some content instead of showing us dozens half finished concepts and never releasing anything.

Other than the queries of melee 3.0, Empyrean, the frame reworks, upcoming Halloween events (if any) and Raid status. 

When are we getting the new player experience rework? 

Many of us older players don't really play as much anymore (a problem in itself) , so new players are very lost when they start as fewer people are around to help. 

Also, any plans for boss fight reworks? 

The boss mechanics and models are starting to show their age, they need to be touched up if not reworked atleast. 

Flimbo frame when?

Also, I'd like to know more about the future of the "farming vs efficency" as it relates to melee.  I know [Maiming Strike] and spin macros are what bring melee up in line with other methods for mass killing and have solidly carved out that space, but i wonder if that was your intent and also how you feel about it?

Waiting for titania prine. Also, seems like everything is "modular " now, from kitguns, to archwing, from hoverboards, to moa pets and zaws. Seems the only things missing are primaries and warframes themselves.  Are there any plans for those to be modular too, Kinda like build-a-bear for warframe?

Archived