[DE]Rebecca

COMING SOON: Devstream #132!

Waiting for titania prine. Also, seems like everything is "modular " now, from kitguns, to archwing, from hoverboards, to moa pets and zaws. Seems the only things missing are primaries and warframes themselves.  Are there any plans for those to be modular too, Kinda like build-a-bear for warframe?

• Woah 2

11 hours ago, Neriehem said:

Whoah, Vauban Prime? Will he be released along with rework or it's just a teaser for the future? (I though Titania/Nezha gets new prime?) 

Vauban Prime already excists 😜

Why don't you work on improving the operator's face design?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Can you make Armor stripping something all CC can do in some way?

-Is there any news about 'Primary kit gun'?

-Any inform about other way to get 'Nitain extract' and 'Umbra forma'?

Actually 'Nitain extract' is resource for need to build items. But unfortunately, except nightwave there is two way to get by 'ghoul purge' which not always with about 5% chance and resource caches about 1%. Too low...

-If change the fire proc effect can decrease enemy armor points, it will be better than before. But what about toxin chroma?

Fire elemental chroma will gain 'HP buff' with armor decrease(after change), Ice chroma gain damage reflect with armor increase and slow down enemy by cold proc, Electric chroma gain additional shield point with electric retaliation with at least 10x. But Toxin chorma only increase holster speed... with toxin proc which can 100% nullified by toxin ancient during infested combat(Also 'Effigy' and 'Elemental scream' with toxin all 0 damage while toxic aura activated.). It seems like at least change 'Gas' or other toxin combined elemental with need some defensive buff like 'Health regeneration' or something can aid like other elemental do.

-Last update of 'Augment tweak' are good to use old augment mod, now there are reason to use or well adapt to nowadays warframe game. Any inform about Augment tweak 2 patch or plan?

• Upvote 1

Are you planning to have the “operation shadow debt” event return anytime soon? Hum hum ... argon scope hum hum. 

With all the new mods added to the game it would be awesome if we could have the option to polarize each of our warframe loadouts individually from each other.  This would give us a way to have more build diversity.  Is this something that may be implemented in the future?

• Upvote 1

Hello DE and before anything thanks so much to bring us a so good game. I know, everything is not going fine about difficulty or end game, people complaining about lack of contain. I'm sure you'll fix this, soon or late, because you are great.

But I have a little question regarding melee 2.5 change and the future 3.0 melee change.
I love all those great animations you created and 2 of my favorites are:

- Blocking animation
- Spear-shoot animation

First, can we please have the blocking animation back? and manually? I mean, it was cool to just lock camera and strafe and block enemy and so on. But today we can just equip a melee and a gun AND block when we want. Animation are cool, and even with a Nacon Rev 2 controller, I still can attribute a button for this. Please DE allow us to block and lock this camera and sidestep.

Second point please in future (soon or not so soon) add a new spear gun (even a vandal ferrox or kuva javlok). animation is so cool, weapon style too, and moreover, those throw mechanics are sick and very support like.

I play this game because even if you can be a power creep spin to win scoliac and riven player (so sick), I prefer to shoot corinth alt fire on mob and slash them in the air. Yes, Warframe allow you slash enemy with STYLE. Please DE think about this lost in void "BLOCK" button.

Thanks everyone Love you so much

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, (XB1)CreepyOldMan02 said:

Any hints as to the up coming nightwaves? Is the any consideration for a Khora Prime?

She won't be coming for a long long time. The ones getting primed are the much older frames upon release order. No chance she is next bud.

Will vauban get an armor buff now that he doesnt have a passive that gives him an armor buff in squads?

de when we get this weapon Grineer Acid Gun ?

or its just concept art ?

sean-bigham-075.jpg?1499657835

Edited by alukard18
  • Like 7

58 minutes ago, Superdoo said:

With all the new mods added to the game it would be awesome if we could have the option to polarize each of our warframe loadouts individually from each other.  This would give us a way to have more build diversity.  Is this something that may be implemented in the future?

It;s kinda complicated to do what u ask, but there is another solution: Make the aura forma into universal forma which can be used on other mod slots, can limit it to 1 or 2 formas on every frame is good enough, so we can do many builds without having multiple same frames with different polarization. And because aura forma is so USELESS, i was so hyped to farm the aura forma, got many blueprints, but only used 2 aura formas so far because the frames need the aura formaed, not because they actually need the aura forma. Ever since the arbitration update, still havent touched it, all the rewards are mostly useless.

Any chance of Trinity and Revenant getting another look over?

As for melee; an option to keep the nikana out of the sheath would be nice

Splitting the polearms would also be good - staves, bladed staves and halberd/spears for the families of the weapons. Currently just polearms seems a little lack luster for how different they can be 

Will arch weapons ever be standardised as to be able to use them in day to day missions rather than using them on a cool down/low ammo chance drop?

Using them as a two slot weapon could certainly help with more weapon choice and allow them to be more frequently in the day to day - as it stands they're weaker than our ordinary weapons and could use a buff if we can use them as often as out normal blade and gun

Edited by Phyrak
Added detail

Will this update finally make The Chimera Prologue replayable?

Any update on the Arcata weapon? You mentioned having trouble with the thrown mechanic? can't you use part of the spear-gun for it, and part of the gunblade, or is that not possible?

13 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream132_1080p_v2.jpgWho:  Most of the usual crew joins us!

What: Find out all about Update 26…  From the update name to your first nemesis. From the Lacera to Lethal Momentum. From Grendel to the Leverian.  Join us to learn about what to expect – and when to expect it!   

Prizes? 4 Lucky viewers will win the usual prizes – Platinum or Atlas Prime Access! 2 Extra-lucky viewers will win some thematic prizes: 1 x Ember Prime Access and 1 x Vauban Prime Access to celebrate their upcoming reworks! 

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe and mixer.com/playwarframe 

Twitch Drop: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!

When: Join us at 2 p.m EDT on Friday, October 18th!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m EDT on Friday, October 18th. 

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

I would love to have multiple trigger modes on bows especially full auto.

My question is a bit selfish but will the price ever be lowered for name changes in game? I mean paying 200 plat because your name is something you regret making it, for example something stupid like Naruto_Uzumaki or another dumb thing like that is a bit steep.

Edited by (NSW)Naruto_Uzumaki
Mistake
  • Haha 3

How about working on the scaling system? Like the one hit kill thing is annoying, we cant enjoy a solo melee carnage after lvl 200. The armor and health scale is ok, but the one hit kill thing is not, what is the point of health and armor mods (and other "survival" mods? at that level when they just obliterate us when they sneeze next to us. The one hit kill would be more appropriate when they reach lvl 1000. Just saying its needs a little work with the one hit kill scale

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, NightStalker100000000 said:

I hope so, tired of looking like I didn't do anything all mission long. I Helped Darn It!

what kind of stats would they be able to track to validate that?