Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #132!

[DE]Rebecca

Nintendo Switch Questions:

- Could you please add the option to control the game menu's with the motion aiming too ? (It's like using a mouse then) 🙈

- You mentioned it when the game came out that you where thinking about an offline mode for the switch version so that you can play while traveling, is there still a chance to realize that ? It would be awesome ! 😍

- We still can't use wireless/ wired Usb headsets and Usb Controllers with 3,5mm ports for voice chat in Warframe on Switch, could you please investigate this situation ? 🤔

16 hours ago, (XB1)CreepyOldMan02 said:

Is the any consideration for a Khora Prime?

^^ this ^^

I picked Khora because Venari  + second kavat and the inside joke about feline domination I have with my wife. Was really surprised with how she seems to take hits far better then Valkyre prime, considering I only have (right now) a level three on the health, shield and armor mods. 

I LOVE YOURE DEVSTREAMS GUYS!

QUESTION: You're really deploying all these new features at one? Or you do it in smaller phases? Grendel, dojo update, new exilus mods for weapons, ember and Vauban update, etc. It's MASSIVE! Not just as a feature list but managing it to work properly, bugfree, etc.

Hey first great work with your game so can we get a game type where we have to go through a whole tile set with no parkour other than a little sprint and dodge a hard core game mode enemies level 80 up and the bosses tuned to a 3 layer health pool and a respawn counter on death no revive just a respawn counter again a new game mode hardcore boss mission.

Will we see Valkyr rework with Melee 3.0? She is heavly outdated and really week compare to other frames. Her skills was desinged around Parkour 1.0, all her skills are USELESS without augments(even warcry) and now we have melee 3.0 - final nail in her coffin or a chance to rise again as a melee queen

Orange filter from grineer melee slams and explosions and green filter from infested invasions are blocking the see the beauty of the game and they are hurting the atmosphere badly. When will you remove or change these effects PS : Same orange filter was on warframe melee slams to but after melee 2.9 update they have changed with a more modern update.

This is the green filter from infested invasion. Especially on new tile sets like jupiter gas city tile , that filter is completely ruining the grafical beauty of the title.
unknown.png

These photos shown the orange filter after some time on grineer mission especially on endless mission start seening none other than this effect and after some time because of they are stacking it will became blinding

unknown.png
unknown.png
Also with color correction option some abilities like loki's invisibility(green), mesa's peaceker (blurry with your energy color) and valkyr's 4th ability (red filter) is realy like punishing the player for using the abilties . Please remove these effect to or add a another option on display section like  weapon elemental fx to open and close them separetely from color correction. Cause without color correction you will lose the beautiful lights effects on some tiles like void tile or jupiter gas city tile.

Please make an update about this issue to

Archived