Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #132!

[DE]Rebecca

Hey, crew first time commentor but day one switch player.  I wanted to know,  this may be off topic of the day info, but wanted to  know when it come to each frame individual story or origin is there or will there be a connection to the main story line to be flushed out a bit more.

Will we ever get a search function for finding game types across the system. 

I would be able to remember it but when the same tile sets and game types are reused I can't tell if it's this or that planet. 

Type in disruption > all nodes with disruption appear graying out others not  included.

Also information about warframe and its systems put into the codex ( how it should )

Flox sayandana is still broken (a brick backpack) can u fix or return my platinum.

I want to ask whether there is a chance of an AI Improvement to the existing enemies or new variations of enemies that we can face with new mechanics or abilities such as faction support (heals, damage reduction), dashes, massive damage or something like that to increase the variety? Or maybe finally some kind of mini boss during missions? (similar to Disruption Amalgams but even stronger) ?? 

Welcome Moon and Star

Come to me through

fire and war

oh

oh

Come Nerevar

Come and look upon the heart

Upon the heart

oh

Lay down your weapons 

It is not too late for my mercy

oh

oh

Come and look upon the heart

upon the heart

oh         oh

1. What ever happened to those proto skins that are based off of Dark Sector weapons. They've been shown off only once and have faded into backburner. Is there going to ever be anything about them in the future?

2. Will there ever be any new syndicate weapon augments? Its been 84 years since we've gotten any new weapon augments from syndicates. We get a few new wawrframe power augments every few months, but nothing as far as weapons. Would be nice to see a resurgence of new syndicate mods for weapons.

3. Will we ever get the weapon that the vapos machinist / rangers use? They have an interesting burst fire assault rifle that would make a lovely collection to my arsenal. Its very well designed visually.
https://i.gyazo.com/3f50aa51596e3799453eebac9a2c7990.jpg

I got some questions:

1. What’s the current step towards companions rework? You mentioned it some Devstreams ago. Kavats and Kubrows need more love!

2. Any plan on Phorid rework? It’s one of the easiest boss fights (along with the Sergeant). I haven’t met the new zealot boss but from what I read you have done a very good work there. Can’t wait!

3. Could we have more louadout slots? We’re getting lots of frames but the amount of slots is still the same when you’re MR 27 and you have to mess with the slots when new frames drop. After this, I’ll follow you on the Devstream.

Thanks and see you there!

Any plans to update magnetic procs to be more effective vs enemies?  A lot of enemies have multiple attacks and abilities (charge attacks, grappling hooks, summoning capabilities, flight, grenades, ground stomps, auras, etc.).  You could probably designate a good number of these abilities as being 'special abilities' that are disabled by magnetic procs.  Mag procs mess with Warframe abilities so why not theirs as well?

As an after-thought, if disabling abilities outright is too much maybe you could have it so that when enemies DO use their special abilities when mag proc'd, they would take damage based on your weapon's magnetic damage.

Any news on if the Itzal is still getting Ripline (which while cool doesn't seem thematically matched to the Itzal) or if it is going to be getting a different Blink replacement? 

Also (unlike bullet jumping) is there going to be an innate cooldown in the universal blink (Blink jumping)? 

1. Any word on the status of the dedicated server?  It was launched years ago for conclave and as far as I'm aware there has been no news since.

2. The wave of "how fast can Gauss actually go?" content has me wondering: what is the hard-cap on movement speed in Warframe?

3. Any chance of the Operator equipment screen gaining listings for armor and sprint speed?  It'd be nice to know the actual values instead of all the tedious guesswork.

4. So that "Liset docks with orbiter" cutscene that was shown off 4+ years ago is still not in the game anywhere.  Was it just abandoned entirely?  I know there are other landing craft now, but surely it wouldn't be out of place during the tutorial to establish that the Liset & Orbiter are indeed separate craft.

== End of Line ==

Archived