[DE]Rebecca

COMING SOON: Devstream #132!

1. Any word on the status of the dedicated server?  It was launched years ago for conclave and as far as I'm aware there has been no news since.

2. The wave of "how fast can Gauss actually go?" content has me wondering: what is the hard-cap on movement speed in Warframe?

3. Any chance of the Operator equipment screen gaining listings for armor and sprint speed?  It'd be nice to know the actual values instead of all the tedious guesswork.

4. So that "Liset docks with orbiter" cutscene that was shown off 4+ years ago is still not in the game anywhere.  Was it just abandoned entirely?  I know there are other landing craft now, but surely it wouldn't be out of place during the tutorial to establish that the Liset & Orbiter are indeed separate craft.

== End of Line ==

• Like 2

Can we please get some closure on the whole "community feedback on arbitration being ignored" thing? At this point, I don't really even care about the drop tables anymore. I just want to know why you decided to ignore/disregard/not respond to the feedback you asked for, and then ask for more. Did we give the wrong kind of feedback? If so, how were we to know? If it would ultimately be bad for the game, why not go ahead and tell us that? If it would take too much effort to implement, we could understand that - at least, I hope most of us could.

All I want is some sort of explanation. It doesn't need to be a change, I just want to know why. I don't want to have to say that it was just a problem that was ignored until there were few enough people who cared that you could sweep it under the rug. I really don't want to say that.

I just want... some kind of response. Something to let me know that you listen to and consider even the feedback that isn't tweeted at you.

I'm genuinely sorry if I'm being a broken record about this, but it's honestly the main thing that's currently making it difficult for me to continue enjoying Warframe. It's a truly amazing game, and I don't want tension between the creators and the community to be what brings it down.

• Like 1

I forgot a very important question: Vampiric Kavat. While i am looking forward to getting it, can we please get any clarification on how that is done BEFORE it gets here? I admit i am attached to both my kavats and i don't want them transforming into something else. I just want to know how the "vampirification" happens so i might start farming the DNA codes for a new kitty to specificaly vampirify. (I wouldn't mind if by "interaction" the vampkitty "steals" my kavat for a night and she comes back pregnant and then births the vampiric kitty, i just don't want to loose them (not to mention the metric tons of forma i've put into them (specially my adarza) as it has a somewhat specific build to my playstyle)

Is The New War still set for this Christmas? Or was it moved to 2020?

• Like 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1

13 minutes ago, Bioboygamer said:

Can we please get some closure on the whole "community feedback on arbitration being ignored" thing? At this point, I don't really even care about the drop tables anymore. I just want to know why you decided to ignore/disregard/not respond to the feedback you asked for, and then ask for more. Did we give the wrong kind of feedback? If so, how were we to know? If it would ultimately be bad for the game, why not go ahead and tell us that? If it would take too much effort to implement, we could understand that - at least, I hope most of us could.

All I want is some sort of explanation. It doesn't need to be a change, I just want to know why. I don't want to have to say that it was just a problem that was ignored until there were few enough people who cared that you could sweep it under the rug. I really don't want to say that.

I just want... some kind of response. Something to let me know that you listen to and consider even the feedback that isn't tweeted at you.

I'm genuinely sorry if I'm being a broken record about this, but it's honestly the main thing that's currently making it difficult for me to continue enjoying Warframe. It's a truly amazing game, and I don't want tension between the creators and the community to be what brings it down.

I feel you man. I just wish they would at least tell us why they choose to not accept feedback. I'd rather be told no or to shove off than be ignored because at least there is some closure.

• Upvote 1

1) Any thoughts on removing the NW cap of 60 as the abundant amount of standing available pretty much guarantees players can cap long before it ends. The 60 cap sort of feels like a punishment.

2) Any chance elite sanctuary onslaught rewards could be reworked: Endo is pretty insulting, relics are great, but I have ran ES probably 5-7 days a week since the flaming step ephemera dropped and still do not have it. I get RNG, but you must admit that it is pretty brutal. Maybe work in a standing resource like vitus essence to buy vandal parts, rad relics, and that blasted ephemera. While I am certainly salty at the RNG it just seems ultimately inefficient. 

3) Could you put in an "equipped" sign when viewing arcanes in the trade window to tell which are free and which are equipped to our operators, amps, and warframes. It would save players having to reequip. 

4) Any idea on a third spider on Orb Vallis. I admittedly to not have much of a reason to bother with Vallis at this point with the lack of content. 

5) Any word on upcoming content. Reworked frames are alright, I guess, but what is the point if we dont have content to use them on?

I do appreciate all the hard work you put into this game and community. I would just love to have a reason to log in. 

• Like 3

Hello. Thanks for having a devstream instead of "going dark" to push out the update. 

Has Vauban received any other updates since devstream 131? Has his orbital strike received updated graphical effects? (Because it looks alot like ember's ultimate at the moment).

Everything else I'm just going to copy-paste from my last set of questions.

Banshee rework when?

Did you ever consider changing the dynamics of the 6 syndicates (perrin, loka, red veil, arbiters, steel meridian, suda) and there by allowing players to pursue all 6 syndicates at the same time? Just asking because there isn't much to do in the game. I used to spend alot of time farming Kuva, but I'd like to change that since riven disposition changes make that absolutely pointless.

Speaking of...

Riven disposition changes need to change. They aren't healthy since it invalidates the time people put into farming kuva and rolling rivens; a system that YOU gave us in the first place, as an end-game of sorts. Every Prime Access, it seems to me that the disposition changes made have been sloppy at best, and seems to lack an acute focus. Like I stated before, Kuva and rivens should have been its own entire system giving the player the means to unlock more riven slots as you wish, farm more rivens as you wish, discard rivens as you wish and roll rivens in a much more user friendly environment that is tailored to giving players a progressive experience as long as you take the time and put in the work (i.e. play the game and the respective content) where you actually feel like you are growing stronger. The system should be scaling with MR and there should be an overhaul of the stat pool of rivens, removing ridiculous things such as negative damage as a possible stat OR giving players the ability to lock a stat (just the stat, not the %amount). Rivens were a form of empowerment and when you exhaust most of the content in Warframe, rivens are one of the few things remaining that has any sense of a "unique reward" behind it. But there you go again, hitting things with the nerf bat in a PvE game, claiming that you want to encourage diversity. There's more meaningful ways to do that, if you only would take the time to develop them.

Will you consider increasing the room cap on dojos at the moment? As the wiki says, there's an unofficial room limitation of 100 rooms in the dojo, beyond which you cannot build new rooms. It's very frustrating to carefully organise rooms in a simple but deliberate manner with this cap in place, while future-proofing your dojo in the event that we actually get new rooms to build...you know like that aquarium room that we never got. I am not one of those people who just place rooms wherever they fit. So please, increase the total number of rooms a dojo can have.

I feel like the highlight of Warframe so far for the year, was the Disruption event. I honestly thought we'd have gotten another one of those before the year ends but it doesn't seem like that. It also does not seem like the New War will be out by December, given than Railjack hasn't yet launched. I know you don't commit to hardcore release dates, but can you give us an update on the progress of Railjack and the New War? Do you at least, still believe that the New War will launch in December? Or should we start expecting it in 2020? I'm not rushing. I just want to know how much to temper my expectations.

Will kubrows and kavats ever get updates to their AI?

We have the Nikana, the Dragon Nikana and the Tatsu. Do you think we can have more katana-like melee weapons (like a tanto) or, generally, can we have more weapons that have eastern influences? A lot of times, I feel like the "ninja" in "space ninja" is slowly bowing out of the game. And to be honest, I don't appreciate that.

Speaking of "ninja"...Do you all still plan to rework the movement system at some point, and bring back wall-running? I also miss that, and no I won't miss bunny-hopping across walls, if you were to remove that.

Lastly, will you ever consider putting more umbra frames into the game, as rewards for actual endgame content, as opposed to side-grade rewards such as the new arcanes and auras etc. I feel like over time, you all should realise what the problems with your endgame-like content are. One of these are the rewards. You should consider creating actual endgame content, where players are allowed to actually become stronger, as opposed to the allusion that they are becoming stronger, when in fact, they aren't. No, side-grades don't make you stronger. Here you can see the suggestion I made concerning this 

Thanks alot! See you on the 18th

• Upvote 2

Very curious about Railjack ownership, affinity sharing and the incentives for being a crew member helping friends and clan members with their Railjack??

Melee 3.0? Manual blocking returning? Combo complexity...? 

On 2019-10-16 at 7:27 PM, Sajochi said:

Now that Ember and Vauban are getting their reworks, and they seem to be somewhat final, who's next? 

I'll be somewhat selfish and hope it's Chroma.

Nyx is still horrible and boring

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1

Due to the Implications of all the waframes having Leverian entries, would we be able to expect to have a playing card deck by the time we reach 52 warframes?

Or do we have a full deck available already? I would love to play a Warframe-themed game of Poker or Magic.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Mahay_Bandit said:

Any hope for Chimera Prologue replayability.

Any info on 3rd Orb fight?

If I remember correctly from I think dev#127(?), I don't think they had much done at all with the third orb.
I could be wrong - Might have to just skim through the past dozen streams.

Edited by TotallyRadMan

Devstream question-sheet

This sheet will be periodically updated and posted under every devstream forum-post.

I skim through the devstream post and mark down recurring questions to put in here as well as my own sometimes.

have fun reading ~ DasPohl

full document so far: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VSdB3nu75g3hNNXOnRiRP2nvD2zJpw_TutK_4lrXuXk/edit

date: 10/17 // Before Devstream 132

Community-Questions:

1 - ...When?: Quickfire round; Melee 3.0, New Orbiter look, New bosses (3rd Orb, new Eidolons), Hydroid Prime 2 trailer, shirtless steve noggle, [DE] Rebecca unban.

2 - Forma...forming: The user “laney_family” posted a topic about reworking the machinations of formas, which people seem to like, including myself.
(Thread here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1132426-feature-request-forma-polarities)

3 - Con CC ernces: The playerbase as well as the developers are aware, that CC is a majorly lacking field of dealing with enemies - Any ideas of how to fix that, if at all..?

4 - Leverian to the future! (and to the past pretty please): (posted by LordPreda) Will the Leverian be retroactively filled with leverian entries to the Warframe sets, including the Prime variants..? Could be the basis for a lot of theory fodder for good ‘ol DK over in DiamanTopia. 😄 Would declutter the codex- entries for sure.

5 - Echoes of echoes of echoes of Umbra: Any feedback on the feedback of the Echoes of Umbra..? 

6 - More orbiter-living area: Player “Dying_Dark_Star” brought up the idea of adding more living areas into the orbiter. Which makes sense, considering it is basically our home right..? His examples were a kitchen and a display-room to show off you collection of your arsenal perhaps. A pretty good idea in general.

Personal-Questions:

(Before Devstream 130)

If you want to read up on them, scroll up to the date specified (in the original document of course - link is at the top);

Roman numerals are my own questions, normal numbers the ones of the community.

I - Orokin decorations

II - Dojo rework - more than just a tech grind?

III - Codex refitting

IV - UI reskins /reworks 

(After Saint of Altra)

V - Animation for and toggleable of operator helmet opening and closing

(Before Devstream 131)

8 - Companion-Changes

10 - Boss fight Health bar

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Q. Can DE's lack of Endgame be attributed to not wanting to upset the mostly casual player base?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

9 hours ago, ZeroSkyRyder said:

^^ this ^^

I picked Khora because Venari  + second kavat and the inside joke about feline domination I have with my wife. Was really surprised with how she seems to take hits far better then Valkyre prime, considering I only have (right now) a level three on the health, shield and armor mods. 

Khora is my main girl but as many state- she is relatively new compared to Ivara, Hydroid and so on that she is down their list to prime. Venari Prime is going to look so sleek though 😋

3 Questions.

1) When will nightwave creds be sellable for credits?

2) Will you be able to have multiple Kuva Liches linked to your Tenno at once? If so, what is the limit?

3) Will the Kuva Lich weapons have different stats for IPS, crit chance, etc, or will they just be given a unique elemental type?

Thank you for your time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PsyChoWarFare said:

Nyx is still horrible and boring

Third one to quote me saying "x warframe needs it more." I don't know, maybe just say that by itself? Why do you to need quote me?

Edited by Sajochi

Can we get some more descriptive icons/ text on what breed our animal companions in stasis are besides just helminth charger, kubro, and kavat?

Are there any plans to not cap the next Nightwave Prestige Levels? Hitting the cap killed off alot of motivation to play for me personally

Are there plans at the moment to release Warframe Soundtrack Vol. 2?

Edited by 5liceNDice