Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #132!

[DE]Rebecca

So, when I start Warframe it gives me the "Optimize your install" notification, telling me it'll free 806MB of space. However, apparently this requires 29GB of free space to do so. While I'm sure it's probably shuffling around a bunch of files and requires some free space to do so, does it really require so much?

I've got warframe on an SSD and space is tight.

Railjack Important Question:

During a Railjack flight, what will Happens on Host Migration ???

• Will all the other players return to the menu ?
  • Will the new host have his own railjack directly summoned ?
  • Or can we have something more crazy as following:

What if instead of a basic migration / kick method, the ship is forced to, let's say "teleport back" for some reasons, with an epic heroic cutscene showing the host railjack vanishing.

Then, you throw out in space the remaining players, on archwing mod, and ... well and they have to find a way to summon the railjack from the new Host. That would be so cool to have something to do to compensate the lose of the host, as in "you have to go summon your new ship to survive !"

Hi, aswesome game.

. Is there any plans for a build queue in the foundry..so you can set up multiple items to be done one at a time, like forma or luminous dye.

. Is there a plan to fix the grineer issues in the plains of eidolon so we can fish and do conservation without being costantly attacked.

Thank you for an awesome game.

Since the drydock has npc's in the room, can you make that a feature for every dojo room? placable npc's to fill your dojo with life- since even a spaceship isnt likely going to keep more than 1 person in our dojos for 5 minutes.

Also somachord music for dojo room theme ambience would be nice ( playing vors prize i na  grineer station room would be cool )

From Barcelona,

Could you consider not stripping Ember of the classic World on Fire, and instead fusing it with the newer version? (like what you are proposing for the ultimate of Vauban)

With a regular key press you start the AoE, but if you hold it you call for the fire from sky you showed on the last stream.

1. can the lacera overheat or have different tricks, or cast magic yet?
    basic weapons  need a set of basic stances or passives in order to be great for using in combat, at least one defensive ability on the furis which is triggered by a robotic, technically you can have robotics which enhance the primary and secondary warframe guns, or the melee weapons but consume energy, but am not sure how this works, so for now at least that lacera gets a flying knife or shielding kunai to throw, instead of just using a vulnerable realoding attack, or slam proc magic.  melee weapons & stances need sub-atomic traits, or music change to get the blood going!!!!!

2. i really like the idea that i can throw my dagger, and retrieve my arrows to the music.

3. get more magical
  4. mods and  non-melee attacks need birds, or  special effects,
  5. while reloading gets less bullS#&$, if you jump or slide during that S#&$ for a critical, the mods u have equiped can use magic
  6. there can be a huge AOE field to deploy, during reload and after a slam attack defined to each warframe or hunmanity robot.
  8. more boring lances get rocket launchers and bombs, wheels and new k-drive parts, 
  9. can we gets other recast effects with shields or you roll out in smoke into a faster DPS ninja, wall latch is not perfect.
  10. , there can be a quick marking AOE shield like the grineer which frees the players from being shot in the face, resistances go up the more u use melee, and stances come with random preset resistances with a level up perk, defenses and bonuses on the foundry and mods, which the players might just be able to craft or buy from NPC crouching at cetus.
  11.  aerial reloads, acrobatic reload enhancements.or when using in the air to spread, the new melee thingy 3.0 its not out yet, so am basically waiting for anything quick at all ,
  12. gauss and bird zephir are too simular in dashing and should each have reworked aerial dominance, and ground control, i wrote another post that might help gauss to utilize a new set of tools at the cost of no energy or mods.
  13. built in weapons and rockets, melee enhancements during redline and gauses other abilities based on the meter requiring no energy the player can use some kinetic attacks and short dodging, zepphir and gauss both have tackle attacks and dashing looks and feels almost the same minus the sound effect, the product of hitting and missing or casting elemental rings could be developed by the melee attacks and Primary/Secondary weapons to feature some thing that GAUSS & ZEPHIR CAN ENHANCE DURING ZOOM & RELOAD, WITHOUT REDLINE!!!
  14. i have a set of ideas for the primary and secondary weapons, and reloading effectively there can be some smoking effects and realistic sparks, overheating and statuses built up which energy pellets reduce, ammo pickups basically control the types of bullets and procs, spread, and accuracy of the next round, and the fire rate can be enhanced without looking around for orbs to casts abilities, the game should be based on really basic S#&$, before abilities and mods.

15. Ember gets some aerial dynamics and healing magic during meter, i want to address that she doesnt have any unique teleportations or tricks which to melt enemies with or special melee attacks, and she is heavy on energy, this is why i said we need warframe abilities which are not relying on BLUE ORBS but on team mates and proggress, there are plenty of lockers and areas on the maps which can contribute energy otherwise for otherthings like your robot and reload and weapons modes, stances, so the players are not just solely focuses on shooting and using ultimate attacks, there are barely any enemies in some missions compared to those seen in other games, so a portal of robots from destiny is an example of vulnerable joints to have the enemies shoot from their safest ships, while the heavy DPS ARMORED MONSTERS AND ENEMIES do the nasty punching, the ghouls are more effective enemies for indoors, while the ships and robots can take over the plains of eidolons effectively why the stomp robot can just move to other planets and forest areas because these places offer alittle bit of cover until it is fully mastered or given proper weapons and rewards, parts break off or a commander which COMs over the radio to be accurate and fun rival to compte against robot lunaro players need enemies, not just tenno schools. this is a good place for the grineer and robot children of fortuna, and also the corpus to compete for PVP points, rewards, and orbiter items, loot.

44 minutes ago, kirune said:

From Barcelona,

Could you consider not stripping Ember of the classic World on Fire, and instead fusing it with the newer version? (like what you are proposing for the ultimate of Vauban)

With a regular key press you start the AoE, but if you hold it you call for the fire from sky you showed on the last stream.

ON/OFF, CLASSIC / NEW buttons would save the players all this fighting on remakes, can we get something on the ability screen with new augments and additional passive traits to earn on each warframe?

as for ember i preffer her new stuff, not saying your idea ain't good its actually pretty decent but i dont like the idea of random cheating fireballs just murdering everything for everyone in your team including your teammates, it was just too automatic and cheater esque.

the new 4th could feature ICE and METALIC chuncks instead of just burning, while the explosion reveals alot of guts and blood, which affects the dropped ammo, and items found and energy to make the game more interesting for your team mates, you can charge attacks and also use aerial magic or a slam attack to dispel an area in preparation for her other abilities, i would love to use the meter for shooting without energy and melee attacks that could trigger chiflame/firewing teleportation to use in her weapons or melee  channeling.

Archived