Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #132!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2019-10-16 at 1:22 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream132_1080p_v2.jpgWho:  Most of the usual crew joins us!

What: Find out all about Update 26…  From the update name to your first nemesis. From the Lacera to Lethal Momentum. From Grendel to the Leverian.  Join us to learn about what to expect – and when to expect it!   

Prizes? 4 Lucky viewers will win the usual prizes – Platinum or Atlas Prime Access! 2 Extra-lucky viewers will win some thematic prizes: 1 x Ember Prime Access and 1 x Vauban Prime Access to celebrate their upcoming reworks! 

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe and mixer.com/playwarframe 

Twitch Drop: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!

When: Join us at 2 p.m EDT on Friday, October 18th!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m EDT on Friday, October 18th. 

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

9 hours ago, SnakeBadger said:

Okay, thats not that bad, 3.0 melee has one improvement for enemy's realism from what i've seen their body mechanics will be  alot nicer when they are hit, but it doesnt mean that we have acceptable enemies in all the planets or distractions to make things pleasant or confusing, such as additional fishing and loot on replayable bosses, other enemies could be added, right now the closes thing is the two demons that appear as stalkers and give wolfcred or points towards nightwave if they are killed, but thats because they keep things interesting, i';ve never ffought the wolve of saturn or gotten any thing interesting from that would be intersting to see some new grineer added to the stars and cities who have new wares and items / blueprints / and mods, there are some of these older ones in cetus and fortuna has some peddlers, but i like to see more in the relays with the syndicate members spreading out to the cities, maybe added to bounties, can be good or bad news not worth mentioning but just happening, if yaoknow what i mean? they just drop ephemera and different mods depending on your affiliation and standing, you can get some interesting S#&$.

I think that vendor specific bounties would make them seem more than vendors. There was a plan for adding fishing quests or tournaments back in the day, with much larger variations in fish size than the current capped ones, but I guess that was scrapped along with the dynamic base changes to the plains. I also have a theory that Cetus was supposed to be released double the size it is currently and with the many vendors that are on display that we can't interact with there was even supposed to be more vendors to buy mats from, but it is just a theory. I also have to say that Cetus is an interesting paradox: DE could have built a really thick culture with the Cetucians, but at present their culture runs as deep as a puddle. I hope that we see more from it soon. Fortuna was handled better, but needs more permutations, especially for Moas and Kitguns.

I think that bosses need more of a push than just top of screen healthbars and a new coat of paint (especially Sergeant and Phorid) But also a more dynamic AI. If more bosses moved about like Kela de Thaym, or could teleport like Corrupted Vor (wish his arc would end) then there would be a lot more going for them. I also agree that new mods, or weapons could also give an incentive, but only if handled properly. If they became more derivative grinding spots based on an exploit or cheese, like a lot of farm has become, it would be disappointing and forgotten by people that have all the warframes in a couple of runs.

I hate to bring up the D word in the rival forum, but Bungie has one thing ironed out: consistently enjoyable bosses that always improve a player. Not all of them, but enough of them that people sitting atop the totem pole can still improve in small increments. How could that work in Warframe? Think of the Assassin system. Every time you beat one without going down, their level increases. In other games, like Monster Hunter, this increase in level comes with additional moves after certain thresholds. Sometimes fights that don't even give useful rewards open skill avenues to the player- they learn to be less reckless, or improve their reflexes, or get a better understanding of how to control their characters.

Hi :)

Any chance for new players to gain access to previous Nightwave series/intermissions to gain the rewards?

For those who have reached beyond rank 30, they will continue to gain NW currency rewards of that series that can either be sold or converted to the on-going NW currency.

Just a thought ^^)

Thank you for the time and attention.

3 hours ago, (NSW)MonHunAzel said:

Old existing Tennogen on console when? I NEED that Cheetah helmet for my Valkyr on Switch 😞

Switch is that far behind? My Valkitty and Valkitty Prime have had their Bastet, Cheetah, Ion and Kara helmets for a year or so I think; although I do hope DE fix the annoying inability to color the whole thing. Many skins have issues with areas we can't color or Banshee Immortal not changing her helmets to the richer saturated tones. My Valkitties are in Leonessa personally but if you guys on Switch haven't even got Cheetah.....

Hi, 

I think in the devstream after tennocon you guys said you intended to launch Empyrean before the New War, is this still true? Or at least 1 one or 2 of Empyrean launching befor New War? Can you give us, not dates, but the order of updates to come? Them being Grendel(with Ember and Vauban reworks), Melee 3.0, Empyrean (and its parts), New War, Duviri Paradox. And maybe other updates to come (even without names)?

Thanks for the game guys! 😉

17 hours ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

Khora is my main girl but as many state- she is relatively new compared to Ivara, Hydroid and so on that she is down their list to prime. Venari Prime is going to look so sleek though 😋

Oh you know it too! 

In the meantime I will continue trying to figure out why the original cat of pain (Valkyr Prime) feels sluggish and a glass cannon to me, though I want to chalk it up to server stuff with my router and PC when I do decide to take Valkyr out and play as her.

DE Please let console players, speaking specifically for PS4 players, know when we can maybe expect the new update to come out as well. I know it may not be known, but regardless of the info if I can get a round about release date that would be very good. appreciate any info on the matter.

14 minutes ago, ZeroSkyRyder said:

Oh you know it too! 

In the meantime I will continue trying to figure out why the original cat of pain (Valkyr Prime) feels sluggish and a glass cannon to me, though I want to chalk it up to server stuff with my router and PC when I do decide to take Valkyr out and play as her.

I have both Valkitty forms, got her rocking her Tennogen Leonessa look in her Orokin colors- gold, white, black and teal/cyan lights- she looks purrrfect and I posted her in HitsuSan's thread as I promised him I would. Really looks sexy on both her Prime and regular variants

Clarity on halloween kitteh - Will it convert one of our existing kavats (meaning we "trade" existing kavat a for new kavat b), or will it be like the helminth charger (meaning existing kitteh gets bitten and we cure it, then breed a new kitteh with "vampgene victor" or whatever)?

Asking because I need to know if I'm going to need 10 genetic codes to breed a new kitteh, or choose one of the several I have to corrupt.

Are there any plans to re-visit the custom obstacle courses in clan dojos?

There are a number of bugs making it a challenge to even build proper courses and then actually run them, such as lasers that pierce through everything and no client side lighting, leaving the course in default blinding white for non-hosts. (This is just to name a few, there are many, many more small and larger issues)

And what about adding more tools or tiles while building (e.g. buttons/triggers, moving tiles) and the possibility to share courses between dojos?

Archived