Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #132!

[DE]Rebecca

All nice, but after every update I'm seeing more and more bugs and half fabricated stuff.. When you will change that p2p connection S#&$ that doesnt check send/recieved packages, when the game will be fixed in general? This is the only f2p game ive seen with so many cluncky stuff and bugs, when all that will change? 

I really hope my fan concept has been seen, because, even if i don't really care if my work has been seen, I really want the artwork to be seen by someone at DE, because the artist has a real talent. '-'
( Arann the predator, fan concept forum, page 2, I prefer not to post link here to not be too insistent )

Glad to know the Leverian will continue to be usefull ^^ 

What is involved in increasing drop chances for rarer rewards the longer we stay in an endless mission? At the moment we have rotations with different rewards/drop chances per rotation but it would be nice if the drop chances for rarer items could go up the longer we stay like, for example, a second, third C rotation or each subsequent C rotation in arbitrations.

Is there any update on Mag getting an augment to replicate what she does in the cinematic?

Are there any updates on future augments in general, such as those for new Vauban and Ember or for newer frames like Gauss, Hildryn or Wisp?

Are there any plans for a second wave of augment updates similar to those made on the last mainline?

Any plans to rework invasions to make them more interesting and getting more player participation? Also are there any plans to rework resource drones? How about you make a real engineer warframe with the turret, drone and a dispenzer, that would be nice. ANd thanks for everything you do.

Just now, bencek97 said:

Any plans to rework invasions to make them more interesting and getting more player participation? Also are there any plans to rework resource drones? How about you make a real engineer warframe with the turret, drone and a dispenzer, that would be nice. ANd thanks for everything you do.

POOTIS SPENCER HERE

16 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream132_1080p_v2.jpgWho:  Most of the usual crew joins us!

What: Find out all about Update 26…  From the update name to your first nemesis. From the Lacera to Lethal Momentum. From Grendel to the Leverian.  Join us to learn about what to expect – and when to expect it!   

Prizes? 4 Lucky viewers will win the usual prizes – Platinum or Atlas Prime Access! 2 Extra-lucky viewers will win some thematic prizes: 1 x Ember Prime Access and 1 x Vauban Prime Access to celebrate their upcoming reworks! 

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe and mixer.com/playwarframe 

Twitch Drop: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!

When: Join us at 2 p.m EDT on Friday, October 18th!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m EDT on Friday, October 18th. 

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

I'm tired of asking about melee 3.0 when will we be able to stop asking about melee 3.0?

Archived