[DE]Rebecca

COMING SOON: Devstream #132!

Hello DE. Im alex51xx - moderator of Golden Crown clan . We got second place in this year Dojo contest. Me and my clanmates decided to say , that today clan content is bad . So please , make some changes in dojo activity. 

Today we working on dojo ideas , and we want post some of them in this month . 

Ty , DE for work , but steel - we need some clan content . 

• Haha 2

This is going to be fun.

Anyways, will there be a way to make it so that Unvaulting Relics aren't just dominating the majority of the Relics in the Bounty Drop Tables (excluding Profit Taker Orb Heist due to being too long and single reward at the end)?

Bounties are great for a particular Relic, especially Prime Access Relics. Unfortunately, some Prime Accesses barely had some time before getting overtaken by Unvaulted Relics (Chroma Prime, Wukong Prime) while others never got their Relics into Bounties due to the Unvaulting (Mesa Prime, Atlas Prime as of now).

Can you make it so that the either the Plains or the Vallis Bounties can have its table feature the Unvaulting (as usual, the Void and the Star Chart too) while the other Bounty table features the current Prime Access? Axi A6 and P2 (Atlas Prime and Dethcube Prime Axi Relics), or Axi Relics in particular are just painful to farm.

Edited by Duality52
  • Applause 1

I have 2 quick questions:

Is there a possibility of making the conclave skins for weapons available from the market, or a skin pack that includes them? Similar to how the Riv Elite armor can be bought for plat in the market, as well as for standing from Teshin

The other is if there is a chance of more unique animated skins like the prisma, rubedo plated, and phased skins?

Edited by Stickysun9
  • Like 1

This is great news!  I love that you are communicating some 'when's'.  Also:

• I'm loving these reworks, WuKong's was a big win in my opinion.  I hated that frame and now I love him.  Please keep these reworks coming, if only to refresh them.  Top of my list is Chroma.  I love his 2 and 3 but would love to see them get some buffs or adjustments
  • Melee 3.0-Im very excited about this will we get some/all with update 26?  Please give us the "whens?" on that one.
  • Are we still getting the mainline today, tomorrow or Friday?
  • Will there be another frame coming with update 26?

I've been enjoying this game for 5 years now, thanks for it, and keep up the great work!

• Upvote 1

- The Leverian is a great addition to the game and it has a ton of storytelling potential. What are the plans for its expansion? Will each warframe retroactively receive an entry in the museum? Will the Prime Warframe Lore Entries (Excal, Mag, Ember, etc) be somehow adapted to the Leverian?

- What is the status of the New Intro Campaign? When can we expect it and the new Cinematic to be added to the game?

- Is there any plan to make the Prime Trailers that were created so far (the ones with Ballas narrations) viewable inside the game? Perhaps as Cephalon Simaris unlockable entries?

- Speaking of Simaris, is there any plan to return him to the storytelling/lore keeper role he was originally created for, now that we have the Leverian? Or is there any plan to rework his "identity"?

- You mentioned in the past that the Helminth Infirmary Room will undergo a complete rework once the new Orbiter is shipped. Can you tell us more about the role this room will fulfill?

- Minor point: is there any chance that the Sanctuary Onslaught will be added to the Star map as a node?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

0. MELEE 3.0 UPDATES- Any news here? I’m curious to see exactly what’s coming with the mainline.

1. Will Paracesis be able to use ‘Two-Handed Katana’ stances as well as Heavy Blade Stances? Secondarily, will the Heavy Blade Skins (namely Tennogen) be potentially useable on weapons in the ‘Two-Handed Katana’ family?

2. Ivara Deluxe Skin Progress pics? Progress of various other deluxe skins (Excal, Zephyr)? Expected release timeline for these?

3. New/More Zaw Parts? Would love a bunch more unique weapon parts for these, they’re by far one of my favorite parts about Warframe! Even Tennogen Zaw parts would be fascinating 😮

4. Kitgun Primaries- I believe they were teased/eluded to in the past. Is this still a thing that's gonna happen? If so, when?

5. Is it time for another wave of 2nd Alt helms? It feels like there are a LOT of frames that have not gotten their second one yet (Octavia, Harrow, Gara, everyone since back then I believe).

6. Any plans to let Prime Warframes equip the non-Prime version of their exalted Weapon? Both my Mesa Prime and Excal Prime would appreciate it for all of the fashion framing!

7. Can we finally have as many loadout slots as there are warframes? I would gladly sell my firstborn son for this to be a thing.

Thanks to y’all for all that you do! Y’all are the best devs out there 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, (NSW)AMP_777 said:

Interesting how vauban and Ember prime will be gifted unto one of us.  Aaand it probably won't be me

Awww, I know the feels. Vauban I have no major interest in and I bought Ember when she and Frost had their Prime Unvaulting with all her goodies 😊. She's ready for Forma'ing at the moment just training up Ivara again first 

As a developer, is it better to prioritize updates to the most established platform, or the ones in "infancy"?

So about echos of umbra we know they were held back from update 25 to implement feedback so any news on what the changes are and when they'll be released

• Like 1

With the Exilus slot coming to weapons will we see a buff to mod cap or at least will the exilus slot have a universal polarity at the moment whats needed to craft a exilus adapter is a bit much and can we get some more info on melee 3.0 I know its a meme at this point but the way I see it its not gonna happen this year so I just want to know how its going.

Will there be an immunity period for riven changes to new weapons? It is really disheartening to spent thousands of platinum or kuva on a riven for a new weapon or one that has just been primed only to have it nerfed in 3 months or so. For context- almost every primary/secondary weapon that has been introduced or primed in the last year have had their dispositions reduced with each disposition change.

Would it be possible that Zephyr's 3rd augment buff stays with the other frames on cast instead of having them to stay in range (it's quite inconvenient for the others as it is)

my questions 

•  how is the zephyr deluxe and liger Excalibur deluxe coming along ? can we see some WIP ?
  •  whats the status on umbra warframes to come, has more discussions come about, anything we can hear about? 
  • enemy AI saw a major rework around earth revamp, any plans or developments to further the develop the enemy ai capabilities to say along the lines or better then FEAR ai style?
  • will embers rework receive some tweaks, many noted issues with micro management potential of the rework shown via max gauge and expelling powers 
  • Upvote 1

hace 1 hora, Heidi dijo:

Can Nekros please be unvaulted since it is Halloween? 🙂 I really want his prime acessories 😄

We are getting Grendel and a spooky glyph so no Nekros prime for now

1 hour ago, Sajochi said:

Now that Ember and Vauban are getting their reworks, and they seem to be somewhat final, who's next? 

I'll be somewhat selfish and hope it's Chroma.

it should be inaros couse he is useless all he do is spin do no damage and his first does nothing just blind enemy he aint good for spy and for defense only for survival and in orb valis dies fast

• Haha 2
  • Woah 1

hmmm what will happen to temple royal when the melee update comes out also has a anime fan have you watch a great anime called overlord i think you guys would like it if you haven't watch it yet also have a great rest of year and next year

overlord_motivational_poster_3_by_slyboy