Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #132!

[DE]Rebecca

22 minutes ago, LoopStricken said:

1)
Operators. Nice eye textures. Awful skin textures.The lipstick is pixellated as all heck. Speaking of eyes,  any chance of a heterochromia option being added?
Weeby I know, but still.
kqzqchZ.jpg

1b)
A while back, Operator cosmetics (at least this specific one) were 'bugged' and looked more like shades than glasses. Personally I think this made my girl look a lot cooler, and would like to see it return as a customisation option.
VHiVEHg.jpg?1

2)
Now that Umbra has a 'Prime Toggle', could we also allow Umbra and Excalibur Prime to share cosmetics?

661QOQ0.png

3) More appearances from our good friend, the Man In The Wall.

I had ideas. Let them appear as a daily login NPC, maybe. Or, let's say we're modding a warframe or weapon in the armoury. Why not have Wally appear in the background for a few seconds as a blink-and-you-miss-it sort of easter egg?
Or something that invokes this kind of feeling?
WBeiBlS.gif

5) New for Devstream 126, this question:
Are there any secrets in Warframe that nobody has yet discovered? Secret rooms, easter eggs, things of that ilk?

6) New for Devstream 129, this question:
What if, upon crafting a weapon, we could place a version as an Orbiter decoration? edit: Not just weapons, why not any resource? Placeable ayatan stars, or Plains/Vallis gems? Mods?

I wish I even got to see my Operator before The Second Dream/The War Within to set up her look ready for when I complete them instead of nothing not even being able to preview the outfit accessories I have for her until then....

Considering Atlas was just primed with only minimal tweaks to his abilities, was there any real consideration put into Tectonics?

With Open world and how spawns work, just the single Tectonic wall seems so obsolete. Would combining the three from the augment with manual boulder pushing be considerable or is he cursed with an outdated ability?

My question is; Will Solo players ever get the ability to increase enemy density (spawn rate and numbers)?

I wouldn't ask but with the changes you've made to the Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis, over the past year, solo bounty hunting is either near impossible or extremely boring with the lack/complete lack of enemies.

Is anything regarding melee 3.0 going to fix the "Primary + Melee Mobile Defense Problem"?

In more detail: Say you're leveling both your primary and your melee. You do not have a secondary equipped. If you're doing a mobile defense (or excavation, thermia fractures, etc) and you touch aim glide, you will drop whatever you're holding. In the case of Thermia/Coolant if done at height, this also destroys the canister. (The real cause of the "Disappearing Canister bug")

Everything else about melee 3.0 I'm extremely hopeful for, but this one instance is just super frustrating from the player experience.

Armour is a big problem when it comes to scaling.Have you thought about changing something about it,like new way of calculating it or a cap or both?I seriously believe that there should be a cap to armour at around 85%DR(for enemies) and formula changed,especially the power of 7/4(to 5/4 maybe?).

So, most questions I got are related to the weapon system and I guess they may be answered in devstream, but just in case gonna leave them here anyway:

- Are Kuva Lich weapons going to be stronger than their vainilla counterparts stat-wise or only stronger considering the extra bonus and some same/similar base stats?

- Will they have polarities and will have to be leveled to 30 for forma-ing?

- Will rivens work on them?

- You guys said they won't count towards mastery due to the rng aspect of them, fair enough, but... Will we get vainilla version of some exclusive Kuva Lich weapons like the scythe shown?

- Personalization-wise, Will they have something different besides texture and base colors?

- Any chance we will see akimbo versions of some guns like a Dual Kraken?

- Any chance in the bonus stats we get a different effect for the KL weapons, say, Kraken now shoots cannonballs with innate pt?

- Any chance some of these guns can be mounted on pets/sentinels when the next iteration of companions arrives?

Hello Rebecca!

Thank you so much for everything you all do for us in this amazing game. 

I'm still very new to Warframe, just reached the 100th daily tribute last night. 

1) So far the warframe I've played the most is Revenant and I was wondering why he doesnt have any skins or tennogen options other than two helmets.

2) Can we get single piece color customization for attachments? When using different colors on different sets, sometimes I want to have a specific color on the chest piece and another for the arms (for example). Same for the operator customization. Since we can equip different set pieces, being able to change each of their colors would improve warframe's endgame, fashionframe.

3) Can we get more animal conservation for Cetus/Plains of Eidolon? Earth should have more animal life than Venus, no?

4) More operator customization, pretty please! Can operators use emotes? I'm almost certain they can't... but they should!

5) Forgive me if I'm mistaken, I'm not in game to check, but just in case, can gear be different for each loadout? For example, I could make a loadout that has dragon keys on my rhino and another loadout for a rhino that's doing disruptions or whatever. So I wouldn't have to keep checking if I have the correct items equipped or not and I could optimize my key mapping as well. An open world loadout would have my fishing spears, mining lazer, animal sound thingy etc, while another loadout would have my eidolon specific gear, to better utilize my key bindings for those energy pads etc.

6) More live streams. Xbox on mondays, ps4 on Tuesdays, nintendo on wednesdays, pc on Thursdays and dev streams every other week just isnt enough. 😂 This is silly, but your official streams are such great fun! More weekend streams! 

Edit:

7) Can we get Warframe Partner's clan emblems? It could be a plat unlockable option for extra ones, maybe even as a way to support the partners if we buy it and unlock using their code? Then if we want more we'd have to buy extra clan emblem slots to unlock using another partner's code. I know it may sound weird, not being in their clan, but sporting their symbols, but it would be cool as a way of supporting them further, if possible. For those who might not be able to support financially outside of the game, it could be a way of still showing your appreciation ingame.

8 ) Landing craft race mini game? Either a mini game like the ones for wyrm etc or even better, a conclave mode for races using our lisets/others. And now that I'm thinking about it, k-drive player races similar to Mario kart, but simpler? These are just silly ideas to use these ships/drives and hopefully in a fun competitive format. Not a pvp to kill, but still competitive.

When can we expect an Adaptive Exposure fix for console?

Leaving it on results in an extremely intense brightness that is blinding (especially in the Arsenal), but dims when selecting colours.  Turning it off causes the star chart to appear bleached and level lighting becomes inconsistent.  Please have mercy on our eyes!

For once i have indeed a Question...three actually.

I know that Melee 3.0 is coming "soon", but one thing bothers me for long time now.
Dual Daggers.
Single Daggers can use Covert Lethality, which makes them actually quite nice. Dual Daggers on the other hand are pretty bad.
Would it be possible to make that Mod work there too?

The second and third questions are about Zaws and Kitguns.
We get more and more Tennogen, Deluxe and other Skins, so its a bit sad that we cant use them on the modular Weapons.
I would love to play more with One Handed Swords and Nikanas, but i dont like the Zaw Skins...
Do you have plans to adress that, so that we can look fancy and still play with a strong Weapon?

Also, Kitguns and Zaws are insanely strong, "normal" Weapons cant really compete with them.
The ability to use Arcanes on those Weapons doesnt help with that either.
What are your plans to balance newer Weapons against the Kitguns/Zaws?
Will there be a point where those modular Weapons are no longer the best choice?
Will we someday get the ability to add an Arcane Slot to a regular Weapon too?

Archived