Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream!

InsuranceFraud

I'm getting excited if the drydock will be something resource heavy like hema, better if it's more massive than hema so the whole clan members need to work together to make one as a massive resource sink that isn't available for a random clan with one member in it straight away

Well, based off of this: "Find out all about Update 26…  From the update name to your first nemesis. From the Lacera to Lethal Momentum. From Grendel to the Leverian.  Join us to learn about what to expect – and when to expect it!"

I'd say we'll get an Empyrean release date, given the first comment, "-to your first nemesis.", which the Nemesis is a Kuva Lich, given what we know of the 'Nemesis' system in this game.

We'll also learn more about 3.0 given the Lacera comment, as well as Grendel and his Leverian lore attachment. Obviously the Ember and Vauban stuff as well, but, we'll prob' know some more than just these things.

• Like 2

This is most likely going to show up.

Steve, all the time:

Image result for leak

(I love him for it)

So, the data-blade is called the Parazon, inspired by the traditional weapon of god Virtus who is the god of Bravery and Military strength, alongside Mars (god of War), Roma (goddess of Rome) and the Emperor. Not sure what that has to do with the data-elements of it, but as a blade literally built into the body of a Warframe, commanded by the Tenno (which translates to heavenly Emperor) it's a good fit.

Prediction: melee 3.0s increase time melee damage won’t be anywhere near enough to justify the loss of combo multiplier.

Mainline is set for end of the month! They said this last Devstream!

They’ve mentioned Empyrean every stream prior. Makes sense that they’d at least say Empyrean or Railjack once.

I look forward to seeing if they improved Embers rework so it’s not just “spend energy to use ability so keep meter from going down with no additional benefit to it”.

I expect nothing we haven't heard about already.

We'll be lucky if the Drydock is even remotely on the radar.

It will likely be focused on the Melee changes, specifically the stance mods and how they flow. Maybe it will also feature more of Ember's rework with some WIP changes we saw last time being more solid.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 844448 said:

I'm getting excited if the drydock will be something resource heavy like hema, better if it's more massive than hema so the whole clan members need to work together to make one as a massive resource sink that isn't available for a random clan with one member in it straight away

That'll need to be a VERY massive resource sink to achieve that. My clan is still sitting on it's millions of resources from Dark Sector days.

11 hours ago, AshArbiter said:

What are your guys predictions for the dev stream? 

Do you think we will get a mainline next week?

Do you think there will be any discussion about Emperyean?

What are you most excited for?

Cheers! 

I think they are going to give us a pre-mainline update that includes Ember/Vauban reworks because the Mainline update will get pushed to November.

I’m not being “negative Nancy” here.

DE has a lot riding on this.  Empyrean is a huge risk and a bold move.  If they get it right, they may have guaranteed business success for 2-3 more years. If not...well, I don’t want Warframe to ever stop growing.

Soon enough we will find out if Steve has hit the game winner in the bottom of the ninth by circumventing console/potato/engine limitations with his Portal Programming Epiphany.

https://www.pcgamer.com/15-years-later-warframe-is-finally-close-to-realizing-its-original-vision/

And I want the New War and DP to be FANTASTIC.

We shall see.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

2 hours ago, Zilchy said:

That'll need to be a VERY massive resource sink to achieve that. My clan is still sitting on it's millions of resources from Dark Sector days.

I guess 500k base requirement on ghost clan wouldn't be a problem. 50m on moon would be easy right?