Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why are you on break from playing warframe?

(PSN)sweatshawp

I simply no longer have the will to play since hitting rank 30 in the nightwave.  It isn't a conscious effort,  there's just nothing there anymore and I don't feel compelled to play the game as it is...  I want to want to play,  but I just don't.   

Side note is that It doesn't feel like warframe has enough gameplay sometimes.   Like the only reason to play is the endless grind,  and frankly high level content is ruined by the abundance of anti-ability effects and immunities, so I only enjoy playing against the Grineer faction. 

So I end up just hanging out in my orbiter staring at the map wishing there was something I felt like doing.

Edited by Kingsmount
  • Like 2

I have almost all items in the game and have no motivation to get the new primes since there is nothing new to use the new stuff in. they could add 50 frames 200 more weapons but w/o things to do with the new items it becomes meh. Easier to just play other games while logging in once awhile to do small things in warframe. Also like most ppl nightwave season rank 30 or intermission rank 15 then stop playing till next one.

Edit: a decent endgame loop would be a nice addition to this game if they could manage it.

Edited by (XB1)Dex Xean
  • Like 1

If you say there's nothing to do, perhaps because you lost that drive to play warframe in the first place and you hide it behind excuses.

I haven't taken a break. Why? Because I can't find a game with warframe level of speed, agility and power where you can one shot enemies instead of being dictated with power ceiling

• Like 10

Because there is no content and no challenge. Because, even with Plains of Eidolon, Orb Vallis, and all the new game modes, sometimes it feels stagnated. I love Warframe, and it will always be what I want reality to be like... but it feels like it is something repetitive with no real progression or challenge once you got everything and mastered the mechanics. 

I love Warframes gameplay, it's the best I can get from a game, also the lore, EVERYTHING is perfect... except that it lacks a consistent lure to get long time players like myself to keep on playing 16hs per day as I used to. 

What I always dreamt and hope it will arrive, is Warframe being an open world sandbox game without losing everything it always did. (also more content, lore, rewards and challenge)

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, 844448 said:

If you say there's nothing to do, perhaps because you lost that drive to play warframe in the first place and you hide it behind excuses.

I haven't taken a break. Why? Because I can't find a game with warframe level of speed, agility and power where you can one shot enemies instead of being dictated with power ceiling

That’s great!  but dismissing others opinions as excuses is just as ignorant as making excuses for not liking something. If I didn’t like the game. I Wouldn’t Be on the forums just as you and the next guy. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Hey guys! I just wanted to see if any active forum users were on break with wf and why? 

Ill start.

Its nothing for me to do and I’ve been enjoying destiny with my friends 

Not on a break exactly, but not playing either... Log in, wait for some buy/sell offers, log out. Playing FIFA these days. 

• Like 1

Halfish break, still get on WF do sortie if it's quick and play missions if some friends are on, but nightwave is on break for now so nothing is drawing me in for longer than a hour so I'm playing R6 siege to get renown for the Halloween event but once nightwave intermission starts up I'll be back to the usual schedule 

Why can't Halloween events be for the whole month of October? I want my spooky stuff already waiting for it making me more bored

Edited by (XB1)The Neko Otaku

4 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

That’s great!  but dismissing others opinions as excuses is just as ignorant as making excuses for not liking something. If I didn’t like the game. I Wouldn’t Be on the forums just as you and the next guy. 

One of the comment say nothing to do because the abundance of anti ability effects and immunities. Isn't that an excuse already?

Perhaps you can say why there's nothing for you to do because I can refuse to play every single aspect in a game then complain all day there's nothing to do for me

• Like 2

Honestly...I just can't keep going right now. I did everything I could so far and spent time...alot of it, farming relics. Some success sure, but not alot.  There is really nothing engaging or challenging or even rewarding enough that will keep me going. Right now I'm just bored as hell with warframe. I will come back around when more content drops ((and no, one new warframe and a couple of guns do not count as content, and neither do cosmetics.)) I will check it out, and hopefully its REWARDING and worth more replay value. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Honestly bruh, stop responding to the people who fit in the type of "Have you tried farming all relics, mods, 1000 captures, all conclave mods, all baro items, all zaw, Kdrive, kitgun combinations... Before proceeding to Hydron for maxing out stuff!" You can't argue with this kind of stupidity. 

• Like 1

Just now, --C--Nehra said:

Honestly bruh, stop responding to the people who fit in the type of "Have you tried farming all relics, mods, 1000 captures, all conclave mods, all baro items, all zaw, Kdrive, kitgun combinations... Before proceeding to Hydron for maxing out stuff!" You can't argue with this kind of stupidity. 

you forgot the floof collection part 😛

19 minutes ago, 844448 said:

One of the comment say nothing to do because the abundance of anti ability effects and immunities. Isn't that an excuse already?

Perhaps you can say why there's nothing for you to do because I can refuse to play every single aspect in a game then complain all day there's nothing to do for me

Again taking ones personal gripe about the game and saying it’s an excuse is just as ignorant... are you making an excuse for trying to come up with ways on how ones personal opinions are not good enough right now? 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Again taking ones personal gripe about the game and saying it’s an excuse is just as ignorant... are you making an excuse for trying to come up with ways on how ones personal opinions are not good enough right now? 

But he is right, ive been playing for 6 years and im still missing things and Im still playing a few hours daily (mostly arbi), the game is full of S#&$ to do and explore, but if one person start saying "there is no content or missions to do because I refuse to play against any faction who put a little difficulty on the gameplay" is pretty much wrong on saying "there is no content". People has opinions, playstyles and whatever, that doesnt men they are right because of that.

• Like 3