Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why are you on break from playing warframe?

(PSN)sweatshawp

i have been sitting in my orbiter for like 14 hours a day, maybe run a single fissure. obviously i am not just staring mindlessly at the screen, i am either talking on steam, playing another game (with warframe still running dont ask me why. probably because i am looking for certain things to buy on trade chat) or just around the house/outside doing stuff. my steam time is triple the amount of playtime my profile shows.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, xHeretic said:

But he is right, ive been playing for 6 years and im still missing things and Im still playing a few hours daily (mostly arbi), the game is full of S#&$ to do and explore, but if one person start saying "there is no content or missions to do because I refuse to play against any faction who put a little difficulty on the gameplay" is pretty much wrong on saying "there is no content". People has opinions, playstyles and whatever, that doesnt men they are right because of that.

I’m not saying anyone is right nor wrong here however. He stated why he isn’t playing or dosent like playing the game currently. And as someone who has years tacked on as well there isn’t much to do. You can fish. But wait it’s an looter shooter I wanna kill stuff and get mods to build my collection and become stronger. Then more then half the mods are useless and hold no value. I can collect floofs but hey I wanna grind that new warframe and if I don’t want to rush them or I don’t have the plat to do such I have to wait 4 days to have fun with a new frame. You can challenge your.... wait how do you do that besides purposely nerfing yourself which is something I’m against because the dev should be able to create a challenge for the players not the players themselves always having to nerf themselves. You can max out syndicates but all syndicates are a repetitive  grind with nothing unique short of the mods and a few things you can get from them or just get out of trade chat. You can kill eidolons but that’s became so trivial that it’s like a sortie routine then get back off. You can play archwing(lol) or conclave (lol even though I like conclave) 

there isn’t much to do for a seasoned player in a lot of people’s eyes. I’m not saying you’re wrong but your just not right either 

5 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

i have been sitting in my orbiter for like 14 hours a day, maybe run a single fissure. obviously i am not just staring mindlessly at the screen, i am either talking on steam, playing another game (with warframe still running dont ask me why. probably because i am looking for certain things to buy on trade chat) or just around the house/outside doing stuff. my steam time is triple the amount of playtime my profile shows.

If I don’t feel like playing anything I hope on warframe and walk around my ship while me and my friends are debating things In a party chat 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

I’m not saying anyone is right nor wrong here however. He stated why he isn’t playing or dosent like playing the game currently. And as someone who has years tacked on as well there isn’t much to do. You can fish. But wait it’s an looter shooter I wanna kill stuff and get mods to build my collection and become stronger. Then more then half the mods are useless and hold no value. I can collect floofs but hey I wanna grind that new warframe and if I don’t want to rush them or I don’t have the plat to do such I have to wait 4 days to have fun with a new frame. You can challenge your.... wait how do you do that besides purposely nerfing yourself which is something I’m against because the dev should be able to create a challenge for the players not the players themselves always having to nerf themselves. You can max out syndicates but all syndicates are a repetitive  grind with nothing unique short of the mods and a few things you can get from them or just get out of trade chat. You can kill eidolons but that’s became so trivial that it’s like a sortie routine then get back off. You can play archwing(lol) or conclave (lol even though I like conclave) 

there isn’t much to do for a seasoned player in a lot of people’s eyes. I’m not saying you’re wrong but your just not right either 

For me isnt nothing to do =/= the game has nothing to do. 

I didnt give any of those examples tho, I dont like to do any of your examples, I have fun doing other stuff (as arbi or looting a map searchinf for secrets). Why its bad wait 3 -4 days to olaying something? For me is just a timer and I dont like it to rush it either. Most of the time i dont even touch hidron unless I have a free booster and some weapons I didnt like... If there is nothing for you in the game, why you continue playing? Whats the point on that? Why some peoole expect having fun on just one game perpetually because they put some cash on it? I would love if DE didnt release anything new for a year, just polishing the game (hell, not even a primed variant of somethibg)... But that would be impossible it seems. 

4 minutes ago, xHeretic said:

For me isnt nothing to do =/= the game has nothing to do. 

I didnt give any of those examples tho, I dont like to do any of your examples, I have fun doing other stuff (as arbi or looting a map searchinf for secrets). Why its bad wait 3 -4 days to olaying something? For me is just a timer and I dont like it to rush it either. Most of the time i dont even touch hidron unless I have a free booster and some weapons I didnt like... If there is nothing for you in the game, why you continue playing? Whats the point on that? Why some peoole expect having fun on just one game perpetually because they put some cash on it? I would love if DE didnt release anything new for a year, just polishing the game (hell, not even a primed variant of somethibg)... But that would be impossible it seems. 

Again I’m not speaking for everyone and neither is anyone here nobody said warframe has nothing to do and if you disagree you’re wrong! We’re all sharing our personal views on why we aren’t playing right now.  And Arbis are too easy coupled with the fact it isn’t what they advertised it as anymore. Also most secrets in the game are long found and everyone knows about them. Again most of us aren’t playing right now rather sharing reasons as to why we aren’t personally playing going back to the op. Why do you feel like we are speaking for everyone when in the op I state that why are you(not everyone) not playing warfame right now 

I own everything and have nothing to do, and every single one of my friends are where I'm at and basically quit warframe cause of it so now I'm even more motivated to not play. Used to have a 1k member alliance, now it's like 8 people cause they all got tired of playing from lack of content before war within came out. 

Edited by Vesiga

4 minutes ago, Vesiga said:

I own everything and have nothing to do, and every single one of my friends are where I'm at and basically quit warframe cause of it so now I'm even more motivated to not play. Used to have a 1k member alliance, now it's like 8 people cause they all got tired of playing from lack of content before war within came out. 

Same here bro, an entire competitve clan lying dormant enjoying other games cos they only cater to the casuals and never give us interesting and sustainable to do.

I wouldn't say I am on break, 

I still login near daily and do the sorties. 

But that just takes 15 minutes. 

Maybe I will chat with alliance or clan, but it's so silent... Thousands of members and barely any activity. I should start adding cobwebs to all the rooms in the clan. 

I haven't even farmed the tekko prime parts cause it is "just another weapon" I already kill things super fast, 

I believe it's more of a "me" problem, I have just lost interest in playing cause I do not see any progression for my tenno. 

Once you have collected most of the things that you want and then proceeded to collect things you don't want there's very little left to actually look forward to. 

So I am gonna go with "not much to do". 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

How is code vein ??? meaning to pick it up!

It's fun and I'm barely 10 hours in.

It has the anime-like visuals like in God Eater and has a co-op system like in Ashen.

If you like souls-borne games you'll probably enjoy it like I do.

23 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I wouldn't say I am on break, 

I still login near daily and do the sorties. 

But that just takes 15 minutes. 

Maybe I will chat with alliance or clan, but it's so silent... Thousands of members and barely any activity. I should start adding cobwebs to all the rooms in the clan. 

I haven't even farmed the tekko prime parts cause it is "just another weapon" I already kill things super fast, 

I believe it's more of a "me" problem, I have just lost interest in playing cause I do not see any progression for my tenno. 

Once you have collected most of the things that you want and then proceeded to collect things you don't want there's very little left to actually look forward to. 

So I am gonna go with "not much to do". 

It’s not not just a you problem brother and

I was on a break but I came back for a while due to not having anything better to do, but aside from sorties and login counting I don't do much, aside from a bit of Relic Cracking.

I'm still technically not fully invested in Warframe again, but I'm getting revved back up in vain hopes that Empyrean will release before the heat death of the universe.

Quite simply, I'm not interested in any of the current content. I'm hyped for Empyrean but as long as Phase 2 isn't here, I got nothing interesting to do. And grinding the Emissary Nightwave to rank 30 isn't fun to do just because of an operator suit I should be able to just buy in the first place.

While I am looking forward to the Ember rework, I know that once I tried her out, I - once again - will have nothing to do. And Grendel is just too damn ugly.