Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why are you on break from playing warframe?

(PSN)sweatshawp

For me there will be alot more "semi breaks" in the future because there are just so many games that I've skipped out on recently since my previous rig that died a few weeks ago simply didnt have the storage space to fit them in and I wasnt ready to invest in more space atm since I knew my rig was about to go the way of the dinosaurs at any time. But now with a new rig and a massive SSD for games I'll have a lot of games to pick up and play through like Divinity 2, Shadow of War and possibly Mordor, Witcher 3, the Styx games and a bunch of other crap that have been skipped in the past for one reason or another, main reason mostly being me having som online game to play. Not to mention that I'll probably dedicate some time to Cyberpunk later on and possibly RDR2 when it comes to PC.

It's worth mentioning that taking breaks in this game is hugely easy, as new content and updates and expansions cost nothing. I've been hemming and hawing whether I wanna buy Shadowkeep, but I probably won't end up doing it. Which may make me stop playing if they don't keep updating the free version.

Meanwhile, if I were to stop playing Warframe for six months to a year, only thing stopping me from jumping back in is space on my hard drive.

Time invested contra reward gained, is to small for me atm. They only thing I can do is farm for "useless" focus skills, farm kuva for upgrading some Rivens. All thies things take time, and the reward for doing it are minimal.

Edited by Lykk3

9 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Again I’m not speaking for everyone and neither is anyone here nobody said warframe has nothing to do and if you disagree you’re wrong! We’re all sharing our personal views on why we aren’t playing right now.  And Arbis are too easy coupled with the fact it isn’t what they advertised it as anymore. Also most secrets in the game are long found and everyone knows about them. Again most of us aren’t playing right now rather sharing reasons as to why we aren’t personally playing going back to the op. Why do you feel like we are speaking for everyone when in the op I state that why are you(not everyone) not playing warfame right now 

Yeah, things change, arbi is still fun for me at least, I couldn't care less about the diluted pool of rewards (but I think is a mistake), because I've already had everything I want from arbi. I go on there for the fun, and also buy kuva because... Why not?
I don't care if there are plenty of known secrets on the game, i'm not going to look on a wiki/forum/youtube/reddit page to find those secrets and then yell "there is nothing to do!!!11", I have fun exploring the tilesets and i'm still surprised to find paths that I didn't take in the past. New maps are my fav thing right now to do that. I don't even have all the kuria yet. 
I don't speak for anyone, just for me, but saying "no content" isnt the same as "there is no new content FOR ME". If you refuse to play certain things, is on you. no one forces you to do it (hell, not even the game), but if a player rushes everythinng (because the wating times seems to be a trigger for some people, idk why), look for guides or view videos to follow a meta, to do everything like you were told and then feeling bored of the game, congrats, you played yourself on that.

6 hours ago, stormy505 said:

The mindset that a lot of people have including myself is, "sure, I COULD level all of the k-drives to get that sweet, sweet mastery. OR I could go play a game that has fun stuff to do."

Content =/= leveling weapons or another things. Have things to do =/= just reaching higher mr. I barely level things tho and I still have things to do (like trying different arcanes for my operator and put them on practice). Leveling is just when a free 2xp booster drops. And, why you should ONLY play warframe? I play wrframe everyday and I play other stuff too if I can or have the time, like Kenshi or other online games. I play warframe for the fun, not to do chores and if someday there is nothing for me, I will drop the game and probably wouldn't come to the forums to cry like the op in his multiple threads about "warframe dying". I trully dont understand THAT mindset.

4 hours ago, kapn655321 said:

Not dismissing the, "No content," concerns of many players..
but this one never made sense to me.

It's not an episodic game.
Development takes vastly longer than, "I beat it all in 2 hours after reading a strategy guide 2ez."

Perhaps my perspective on it is just different.
Not better, just different.
I can see where they're missing chances to keep the content fresh,
especially when so much loot only has so much function, and take an obligatory meta grind to beat it in the first place..
Doing things like that, they really can't avoid attracting player styles that favor dominant strategy guide meta completionism.
Once you 100% the new content, there's nothing left, and I get that.
..I don't Feel that, though..

What I see as the primary reason players leave is either that perspective,
or that the casual aspects are often made too difficult, in order to appease the most try hard at the same time..
and both fall short. The try hards are never happy for long, and the casuals aren't happy if they're frustrated.

I just like putting bullets in Grineer, and hoverboarding.
That will keep me here for years. All I need, personally. If either of those become more fun and nuanced, I'm all set.
I haven't even gotten to some of the new content, and I've been here since 2014.
It's impossible to maintain appeal to people who are certain to become bored of anything as soon as it's been beat once.
...Though, those folks tend to spend the most.. so, No lessons can be learned at DE.
That's what I expect is the reason for players dropping off..
Either there was never a chance of keeping them, or those who would stay
are tired of not feeling like their bot shooter is something they can keep control of.

^ this 

6 minutes ago, Kingsmount said:

Frustration is not the same as difficulty.    Give an enemy 2 billion health,  it wont be difficulty,  it will be tedium.   Same game design error occurs when you just make an enemy immune to the player's abilities.

At least Nullifiers have some amount of effort put into them instead of the enemies literally immune to abilities,   or the terrible energy leeches and parasitic units that provide no feedback what so ever unless you notice your energy suddenly dumping buckets with no noticeable reason because the enemy is blended in with the crowd, or not even in the same room as you.

And then Warframe's boss design amounts to a third grader playing imagination games who just says "NOoooOoo,  you can't! I'm immune!".   Not to mention how bad the weak spot mechanic is,  horribly unreliable with not much feedback either and I have no idea how they expect new players to realize you're supposed to shoot the lens flares.  Hell,  half the time it feels like it doesn't do anything even now after hundreds of hours in the game.   In a Sortie against Sargus the fight took 15 minutes because apparently nobody but me knew to target the lens flare to actually deal damage, and even then it didn't seem to work half the time.   It ends up feeling little better than button mashing waiting for something to happen.

And to what end?  Weapons are just as overpowered as abilities yet Warframe makes you focus on them, weapons almost never get shut down and you basically can't use abilities against most bosses.  The only thing that does is the very rare disarm mechanic that I only see like once every hundred missions.

But you have plenty of tools to surpass that inmunity (operator isnt affected by nullfiers, energy leeches, etc) and, hell, even the exiums units have a literal godlike aura all around them and to not bend in the crowd they are TALLER than the normal units, how they can "blend"? I get their aura has a nasty reach tho, but isnt frustrating at all (at least for me), but I can understand most of those complaints. 

Fior the boss part, there are plenty of boss mechanics dropped on warframe (there was THIS THREAD about it) but apparently no one appeals to the player base. Can you give a good example on what is a good boss design? 

19 minutes ago, xHeretic said:

Yeah, things change, arbi is still fun for me at least, I couldn't care less about the diluted pool of rewards (but I think is a mistake), because I've already had everything I want from arbi. I go on there for the fun, and also buy kuva because... Why not?
I don't care if there are plenty of known secrets on the game, i'm not going to look on a wiki/forum/youtube/reddit page to find those secrets and then yell "there is nothing to do!!!11", I have fun exploring the tilesets and i'm still surprised to find paths that I didn't take in the past. New maps are my fav thing right now to do that. I don't even have all the kuria yet. 
I don't speak for anyone, just for me, but saying "no content" isnt the same as "there is no new content FOR ME". If you refuse to play certain things, is on you. no one forces you to do it (hell, not even the game), but if a player rushes everythinng (because the wating times seems to be a trigger for some people, idk why), look for guides or view videos to follow a meta, to do everything like you were told and then feeling bored of the game, congrats, you played yourself on that.

Content =/= leveling weapons or another things. Have things to do =/= just reaching higher mr. I barely level things tho and I still have things to do (like trying different arcanes for my operator and put them on practice). Leveling is just when a free 2xp booster drops. And, why you should ONLY play warframe? I play wrframe everyday and I play other stuff too if I can or have the time, like Kenshi or other online games. I play warframe for the fun, not to do chores and if someday there is nothing for me, I will drop the game and probably wouldn't come to the forums to cry like the op in his multiple threads about "warframe dying". I trully dont understand THAT mindset.

^ this 

But you have plenty of tools to surpass that inmunity (operator isnt affected by nullfiers, energy leeches, etc) and, hell, even the exiums units have a literal godlike aura all around them and to not bend in the crowd they are TALLER than the normal units, how they can "blend"? I get their aura has a nasty reach tho, but isnt frustrating at all (at least for me), but I can understand most of those complaints. 

Fior the boss part, there are plenty of boss mechanics dropped on warframe (there was THIS THREAD about it) but apparently no one appeals to the player base. Can you give a good example on what is a good boss design? 

I haven’t looked up or used guides in years however. Nor do I use meta pretty much at all. I got to a point where I figured out how to solo triceps with ash because the game has no true difficulty stop saying because when “rush content” as well. Why do you feel the need to dictate how someone plays and considers it rushing? Nobody set a pace for warframe being that you have the right to play how they want to . As well as again we’re saying we don’t have anything to do for us again. This thread is sharing personal ops on why we’re not playing right now. Why do you have it set on we’re speaking for everyone  when clearly we’re knowingly speaking on our own experience. 

Context is key here.

You obviously don’t like the conversation we’re having so why engage in it. If you’re tired of seeing these threads just like we tired of playing atm you don’t have to interact. But us sharing our views on the game active or not is still valid. Just because I’m not playing the game right now doesn’t mean im not apart of the community anymore. 

Also I’ve seen that you’ve at least sorted through my threads stating I’m complaining that“ warfame is dying “ yet even in this current one I’ve objected towards that  now again why do you care so much about what I do on the forums? Your an independent being who can do what they want. If you drop he game and don’t interact with the community anymore that’s cool but speaking as if everyone is like you or has to be like you is ignorant man. But hey to each it’s own. If you feel like I’m crying as well that’s ok! Not everyone see the same as I do but 9/10 I don’t interact with things I necessarily don’t agree with and care for. It seems you guys must love me to stay complaining that I’m complaining so sigh I love you more for keeping the conversation active❤️

10 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Also I’ve seen...

Just wanted to say I feel you handled this wonderfully.

For all the thousands of folks who've spoiled their experience with strat guides,
there's always a fella behind those guides that wrote them or tread the path first.
I appreciate your knack for civil engagement!

20 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

because the game has no true difficulty stop saying because when “rush content” as well.

what are you trying to say with that?

20 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Nobody set a pace for warframe being that you have the right to play how they want to . As well as again we’re saying we don’t have anything to do for us again. This thread is sharing personal ops on why we’re not playing right now. Why do you have it set on we’re speaking for everyone  when clearly we’re knowingly speaking on our own experience. 

Im not getting this at all, why im dictating something when I claim "rushing content (get a weapon/frame, go to hidron, repeat until you reach mr 27 and then go to the forums to complain about "nothing to do") is a bad choice and is on you"? Thats an opinion too, if you feel like im forcing someone to agree with me is on you. Saying "no content =/= (isnt the same) no content for me" is valid from whatever point of view (if you are new, vet, burned out, on break, bored, active, etc), but it seems just you arent getting it at all. You sre free to do whatever you want, but your opinion isnt always valid because of that, and "no content" isnt valid one, even if the content doesnt appeal to you or you just avoid it. There is content, not so much like the old days, probably because the 3 major projects (empyrean, new war, duviri), but that is far from "no content". I hope you get it this time because im stsrting to gey bored to repeat everything because you arent getting it at all.

If you are a kind of masochist who is active on a comunity on a game you despise (because for you there is no reason to play it at all) or a kind of troll who wrotes "lol warframe is dying, youtubers are leaving, im playing destiny" is on you too. But dont try to play a victim role here trying to blame on me your own stuff. 

Edited by xHeretic

Game is too easy for me now even without using meta frames and weapons so combat just feels uninteresting. 

I think to myself well maybe i should do more eidolons to finish off my arcanes but the  realize its not night time in cetus and I don't feel like waiting around an hour.

19 minutes ago, xHeretic said:

what are you trying to say with that?

If I may.. and perhaps I shouldn't..

Each player will move at their own pace through the game.
Some exhaust and press that pace to a breaking point, sure.
Though in this person's case, they just had a better feel for what
the game expected, and was able to beat it as quickly as it was served.
With that in mind, it's not their fault that the game was exhausted for them,
as it had exhausted itself, whether fortunate or unfortunate, more simply.

With as many players as we have, there's bound to be some naturals.
Certainly not all, but they made a genuine appeal that their pace was not
artificially inflated by the traditional means that expend content so rapidly for others.

There's a point where hanging around in low level missions for the fun of it,
is just role playing. I do this, so I mean no negative connotation.
Naturally, not everyone is gonna be in that kinda' groove, or up for that kind of adventure.
If that gets tiresome for them, there's no fault in pressing forward into harder content..
which is why that harder content is there.
But if you beat that, without having spent money, or cheat guides, or exploits, etc..
Then perhaps you've just reached the end of the adventure you were seeking.
That is as understandable and natural a reason to step off a game as any.
..and as far as I can tell from this discussion, they've been sincerely appreciative of a game
that it just so happens they've beaten already.

@(PS4)SweatShawp, I hope that I've not been out of line to speak to your discussion,
but I felt that perhaps someone closer to xHeretic's feelings might be able to bridge the gap.

Sweatshawp wasn't wrong to feel the game ran out of things to do, if he didn't do anything
but play the game in order to reach that end.. and xHeretic and I have have had perhaps
too much experience with the distress of others cutting corners and feeling shorted, though
in this case I do not feel that that applies.

All frustrations aside, Sweatshawp is kinda right here xHeretic, we kinda jumped in with our
own opinions and agendas, to a forum post that did not pertain to us. We must let them speak.

Edited by kapn655321
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

artificially inflated by the traditional means that expend content so rapidly for others.

Naturally, not everyone is gonna be in that kinda' groove, or up for that kind of adventure.
If that gets tiresome for them, there's no fault in pressing forward into harder content..
But if you beat that, without having spent money, or cheat guides, or exploits, etc..
..and as far as I can tell from this discussion, they've been sincerely appreciative of a game

@(PS4)SweatShawp, I hope that I've not been out of line to speak to your discussion,
but I felt that perhaps someone closer to xHeretic's feelings might be able to bridge the gap.

Sweatshawp wasn't wrong to feel the game ran out of things to do, if he didn't do anything
but play the game in order to reach that end.. and xHeretic as I have have had perhaps
too much experience with the distress of others cutting corners and feeling shorted, though

All frustrations aside, Sweatshawp is kinda right here xHeretic, we kinda jumped in with our
own opinions and agendas, to a forum post that did not pertain to us. We must let them speak.

I know there is no wrong on "there is nothing for me to do", everything we know has a limit (or end), but that's what i'm trying to say with "no content =/= there is no content for me".
For me, it's ok if one person is bored with something, no one is forced to like things. 

That is the most important thing I guess, I can still enjoy the game because there is (for me) something else besides mr or having everything. I like the gameplay, I like the tilesets, I like the different approach to things, I like the possibilities of RP and many other things, my adventure is far from over and I'm glad with that.

I think the only thing I dislike is trying to blame the game as a whole and not the approach they chose to the game, and then blame the devs because "there is no content at all". I understand why people act like this tho, they mostly dont look on the technical aspects of making a game (coding, animation, meshes, render, tests, balance, how you implement something without breaking everything apart, etc) and they think is pretty easy to drop content (funny thing, content in the past were weapons and skins, it's not like that anymore it seems) on a regular basis and just forget about the curent plans/projects they are working on.

My bad then, but I think if its on a public forum, its for public playerbase and everyone has the right on stating their own opinions on that. My opinion is "no contet =/= there is nothing for me to do". Im gonna drop a nice video of a content creator to try to make my point: 

Cheers.

24 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

but play the game in order to reach that end.. and xHeretic and I have have had perhaps

Thank you and I fully understand what you guys are saying and I’m not trying to take this away from anyone’s personal experience but me and other have a different stance on the game currently and what’s going on with it. While I rightfully respect any and everyone’s view with warframe I just personally feel like there isn’t much to do for a seasoned player I’m (mr 17 could be 18 on my PS4 main acc rn and it’s just not anything engaging to do) and from the forum post I see there are plenty of people in the same boat. Thank you for attempting to mediate the conversation.we need. More people like you 

2 minutes ago, xHeretic said:

I know there is no wrong on "there is nothing for me to do", everything we know has a limit (or end), but that's what i'm trying to say with "no content =/= there is no content for me".
For me, it's ok if one person is bored with something, no one is forced to like things. 

That is the most important thing I guess, I can still enjoy the game because there is (for me) something else besides mr or having everything. I like the gameplay, I like the tilesets, I like the different approach to things, I like the possibilities of RP and many other things, my adventure is far from over and I'm glad with that.

I think the only thing I dislike is trying to blame the game as a whole and not the approach they chose to the game, and then blame the devs because "there is no content at all". I understand why people act like this tho, they mostly dont look on the technical aspects of making a game (coding, animation, meshes, render, tests, balance, how you implement something without breaking everything apart, etc) and they think is pretty easy to drop content (funny thing, content in the past were weapons and skins, it's not like that anymore it seems) on a regular basis and just forget about the curent plans/projects they are working on.

My bad then, but I think if its on a public forum, its for public playerbase and everyone has the right on stating their own opinions on that. My opinion is "no contet =/= there is nothing for me to do". Im gonna drop a nice video of a content creator to try to make my point: 

Cheers.

I’ve watched that video but please understand that this is just as much the players fault as it is the devs brother. And again no content can equal no content for a personal player. A lot of people see warframe as without content for the very same reasons you enjoy it. Personally i find the gameplay too easy right now and while we are getting new tilesets were just getting them after years? The game modes are stale and the items in game aka rewards have been lackluster for a while.  And even with my background in tech (coding graphic and game design.) as a developer releasing a game to the public it’s way more then just technical background. I’m all for de taking as much time as needed to push out content but what’s the point if it isn’t good in my opinion? I’ve been advocating for de to take as much time as needed to make great content and not just for me and my certain taste but for everyone. But lately wf has been all over the place again in my opinion. You’ve misunderstood me completely being that again I believe players and the devs are both at fault for the status of the game right now . And just saying everything is okay is far from the truth. You may enjoy the game but reading the forums and even in this thread I can see many people are dissatisfied and that’s a major issue. Active players are steadily going down and that’s not good either. Yes we’ll all know the next mainline will bring back some people but for how long this time? And again that’s an issue within itself. I’d love for the community to come together and try to bandage this not just by catering to the vets but finding a middle ground for all the players to attempt to meet at. But you guys seems to shy away from that because you see this as crying and complaints. If the game was way to hard or not helping out new players I’d be in an uproar I’d be against them not helping or improving the new player experience and causal players because I feel like every voice should be heard. And right now as a long time player me and many other feel neglected by our own community and devs. For example this entire time you’ve yet to sit down and try to digest what I’m saying because to you I’m whining.

I want to push the game to its limits. Unfortunately the game doesn't have content worth pushing right now. Operations and raids were the only content worth trying to go above and beyond for. Warframes movement and combat system made it fun to do that even. But Operations only come once in a blue moon and raids... Well, I'm still salty about raids.

For the most part though it was the exceedingly worse balance of grind vs. actual gameplay that made me go into increasingly sporadic inactivity for the last ~2 years. I came back to do the last Operation with my clan however. Not taking the thing as seriously and enjoying the memes that came out of that trainwreck was probably the most fun I had with WF in a long time.

I was actually playing D2 for the better half of the last year and took a break because of IRL reasons. Now pretty much my entire WF clan plays D2 and I might just join in. Totally worth the money for the gameplay experience you get. With WF I sometimes feel scammed even without paying. But that's beyond the scope of this topic.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

You’ve misunderstood me completely being that again I believe players and the devs are both at fault for the status of the game right now . 

Yeah, I didnt read that until now.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

And just saying everything is okay is far from the truth.

And when I stated that? Warframe has indeed less regular content but it's because the 3 major projects (I think it was a mistake aiming for that much instead working on single things, but I can assume that is inteded because on how they will interconnect together, but it's just an idea) and even with that they are still releasing new things (weapons and frames). Everything isnt ok but the game is far from dying (as someone stated in this thread) or far form having "no content" at all. 

• Like 1

What's nice about these sorts of game is you can come and go as you please and not really miss much. 

I'm not on break, but I'm not playing all that much either. This is normal at the end of what has been a fairly regular content cycle, which is to say, bi-yearly. 

I play about an hour a day on weekdays and maybe 4-5 hours a day on weekends. Most of what I do is farming PAs and stockpiling stuff for the next PA. I've done about everything else--or at least everything I'm willing to do. 

I do play other games, some quite a bit. I don't count on WF to keep me solely entertained. 

Most of my gaming friends are console-only. Consequently, I spend a lot of time on the Xbox when I'm playing MP or coop games. The problems Epic has brought to the PC world has only increased the time I spend on the console. All their exclusivity deals have done is push me to buying more games and spend more time on the XB1. 

Just the way of it. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, xHeretic said:

Yeah, I didnt read that until now.

And when I stated that? Warframe has indeed less regular content but it's because the 3 major projects (I think it was a mistake aiming for that much instead working on single things, but I can assume that is inteded because on how they will interconnect together, but it's just an idea) and even with that they are still releasing new things (weapons and frames). Everything isnt ok but the game is far from dying (as someone stated in this thread) or far form having "no content" at all. 

The game dosent have content for many however. You can’t say the game has content to someone which is again your personal op. Your definition of content is different for many. And as far as I’m concerned the game dosent really have content or rather sustainable or replayable or interesting content.

also I said the game was far from dying 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

The game dosent have content for many however. You can’t say the game has content to someone which is again your personal op. Your definition of content is different for many. And as far as I’m concerned the game dosent really have content or rather sustainable or replayable or interesting content.

also I said the game was far from dying 

What's your deffinition of content then? Because:

New missions? ✓ Disruption came out this year.
New maps? ✓ Jupiter rework came ot this year.
New lore? ✓ Nightwave and Leverian were created this year.
New frames? ✓ 
Primed variants? .
New weapons? ✓ (in fact on the most amazing weapons I've used was dropped this year).
Bug fixing? .
New augments? ✓ We indeed have new augments this year and even a rework for some of the existing ones.
New mechanics for boss battles? ✓.
New arcanes? ✓.
New mods? ✓.
Reworks on frames? ✓

Riven balance? 
New ways to obtain resources (i.e. kuva)? ✓
New enemies? ✓

I have to continue? There is content and this year, even with the work on 3 major projects, DE has done that. At least for me that is content, so, Im gonna ask again: What's your deffinition of content then?

I played beta, and made this account not long after then quit for some years.

Returned via Steam near the end of 2018. Started from the begining with nothing, loved the game this time around. Though it still felt the same it seemed there was more too it, quests, starchart and junctions, a lot to do.

But still corridors. Though I remember at a low rank going through those gates at Cetus and seeing my 1st massive Eidolon.

Within a few months the quests were complete, star chart complete, a full dojo had been built and I was well on my way to owning everything in the game, enjoying a lot of the frame grinds.

Only one frame I dont have, Gauss. No hurry. Everything feels the same again and I haven't even bothered with any op weapon or frame modding.

Its the same with WoT,  Endless Sky, Subnautica, Unturned. 

May just return to command n conquer lol

Edited by SastusBulbas

15 minutes ago, xHeretic said:

What's your deffinition of content then? Because:

New missions? ✓ Disruption came out this year.
New maps? ✓ Jupiter rework came ot this year.
New lore? ✓ Nightwave and Leverian were created this year.
New frames? ✓ 
Primed variants? .
New weapons? ✓ (in fact on the most amazing weapons I've used was dropped this year).
Bug fixing? .
New augments? ✓ We indeed have new augments this year and even a rework for some of the existing ones.
New mechanics for boss battles? ✓.
New arcanes? ✓.
New mods? ✓.
Reworks on frames? ✓

Riven balance? 
New ways to obtain resources (i.e. kuva)? ✓
New enemies? ✓

I have to continue? There is content and this year, even with the work on 3 major projects, DE has done that. At least for me that is content, so, Im gonna ask again: What's your deffinition of content then?

There hasn’t been any engaging content for many.

many people see weapons and frames as just a new toy that you craft because there isn’t any thing can do anything with anything in game atm

most mods aren’t viable for play and people are still using the same mods from 4-6 years ago for the same weapons and new ones that again are just seen as a tool at this point 

the only new mechanic for bosses was really the infested nightwave boss I do give them kudos on that by type resistance isn’t new in terms of orb mother and invincibility phases as well

bug fixes isn’t new content rather then fixing old content 

prime access is pretty much dlc and the sidegrade of what we already have.

the lore is all over the place while enjoyable if you get into it it’s really on a tangent unless your actively watching YouTube videos for it and mighty inconsistent 

it’s not a new map but a new tilest with the same mechanics and game modes 

so we have disruption which is techannly one new thing this year.

people still aren’t using augments that aren’t really good because the builds are so stale atm.

but again this is my personal view on content you may feel like warframe has content I don’t and I just disproved it with my opinion on how I personally see thing with wf rn. The key word is personally. A lot of people seem to be under the same boat as well. It’s great that you feel the game has content but for many it just feels like there isn’t  content or rather should I say there isn’t much  sustainable enjoyable or engaging content for many 

Edited by (PS4)sweatshawp