Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn's Napellus Skin

So I havent played Saryn in quite a while and decided to use her. Was showing my friend around my clan a bit and I noticed the amount of bounce to the what I think looks like her hair. Truly I dont like this change cuz it just looks really really weird.. Am I honestly the onky one who has noticed this?? 

Honestly can we have the original look back??

Nope, saw it as well. And people expected the hairpiece to move when they first saw the concept, so after advocating for it, DE gave the thing cloth physics. IMO it looked weirder to have what was clearly hair stay rigid all the time

Edited by Cadrua

5 minutes ago, Cadrua said:

Nope, saw it as well. And people expected the hairpiece to move when they first saw the concept, so after advocating for it, DE gave the thing cloth physics. IMO it looked weirder to have what was clearly hair stay rigid all the time

True but I kinda liked it cuz sometimes hair could be like that as well but in my opinion its like too floppy but still stiff. Mainly like that long bang and tbh the bun just seems too floppy. 

I get it its cuz thts how its supposed to be but its really just all over to me anyways. Also a bit distracting lol