Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vodyaoi/Rathum enemy change

sartanxar

There is an enemy warden  Executioner Dhurnam that can be one of the enemies you fight on Yam or Vodyaoi that uses a flash bang and it is physically painful when the flash goes off on the screen. The screen goes white and stays that way for a few seconds. I understand that the enemy is using a flash bang type attack but I have light sensitivity issue and bright lights like that can trigger migraines for me. I am sure these bright flashes of light can cause other issues for other users. I am putting out here so that my voice is heard. My friend and I both have issue with light sensitivity and we had to stop playing the game for a while because it was painful after finishing the match. The part that makes it worse is that the enemy can use the flash bang ability multiple times in quick succession making things far more painful. Please find a way to make the flash bang effect less painful if you believe it needs to be in the game at all. Thank you for any consideration that you give to this issue.

I'm wondering if there might not be something you could do in the graphic settings so far..
But the light sensitivity concern should perhaps have a function..
Black out screen instead of white out could work.

You've likely done this, but just to be sure..
Try tweaking settings for bloom or ability intensity in the settings.
If you already have, the only other thing I can figure is maaaybe rebalancing
monitor and in game brightness/contrast settings.

I got myself a program to alter monitor brightness from my desktop,
since my monitor's lowest brightness setting was just way too much for me.
That may also be an option, at least in the meantime.

Hope they find a solution for your concern,
or if nothing else, you and your buddy stumble across a way to solve this otherwise.
If you do, please be sure to post your solution!
May be many others like yourselves that need a work around for these situations.

Best of luck, Tenno!

Edited by kapn655321