Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(XB1)The Neko Otaku

Kuva lich gun you're gonna seek out

So each kuva lich has a gun that has bonus stat that you can grab from them, so what gun is everyone going to try to yoink from the liches?

I want to find a seer since i got a dummy riven for it so lets how far i can push the weapon

Kuva Kohm with toxin, like the Meta chaser I am.

Unless the Kuva variant of the Brakk has enough status chance to make it usable, in which case I'll get that.

3 minutes ago, BansheePrime said:

None because the Grineer don't use the Supra.

Edit: Might find something that catches my eye but I doubt it.

But when we corpus introduce to the nemesis system later on you can get your supra

Considering they won't give mastery, I have zero reason to farm any them. The only possible exception would be the Kuva Scythe due to my melee-only playstyle, but I doubt it will be anywhere close to my Zaws or Redeemer Prime in stats, so I'll likely skip it as well.

Только что, (XB1)The Neko Otaku сказал:

But when we corpus introduce to the nemesis system later on you can get your supra

Primary kitguns, Build your own supra with infinite ammo(I hope)

I would like to see if any of the Kuvalich Gorgon variants are any good. After that, maybe the Karak or Argonak.

I enjoyed levelling my Sobek, but it's just not good in 'end-game' content. I have a very active and aggressive playstyle with my Limbo since I don't like how stasis just shuts off gameplay, so I need a good gun to support a hit-and-run/guerrilla playstyle. I just can't stay in the firing line very long at higher levels.

Kuva Scythe and any other Kuva Melee's could also pique my interest.

Depends how many of the grineer guns will be available from Kuva Liches. If all of them will be available I'd say.

Ignis, Zarr, Twin Grakata, Grakata, Kohm, Grinlok, Karak, Argonak and Vulkar probably. And that is without considering possible melee weapons that they might drop aswell.

14 minutes ago, Urlan said:

I would like to see if any of the Kuvalich Gorgon variants are any good. After that, maybe the Karak or Argonak.

Ah the Argonak. My favorite mediocre gun.

IDK how the kuva weapons are modified, so just for now, basically just looking for better versions of weapons I already like and use.

More importantly something new to do in warframe is more appealing. I hope they are not separate missions, but integrated with basic start chart missions.

I hope for a sobek. 

I wouldn't mind another gorgon. 

There will likely only be things like kraken though. 

My little baby Ogris of course ❤️
I don't know about the bonus though, if it's only elemental I would go for toxin (or gas if it can be dual element) or status chance/multishot if it can be something else.

Assuming rivens work on them, probably one of the weapons I have a riven on....

Sobek would likely near the top though, would love to get one where it can actually get to 100% status chance even with a riven... wouldn't mind the zenith being done but not sure that will even end up in the options, even outside of the grineer lich.

Melee options only really make sense if they're going to be better than zaws (assuming no nerf with melee 3.0) and in all honesty I doubt that.

The thing is, if the effort to get an upgraded weapon (and I doubt the stats will be 'that' much better) is too high I will likely just not bother, I know DE is trying to give end gamers a 'repeatable' game mode but at the same time this seems like it is literally pre-installed rivens on existing weapons and we all hate the rng nature of rivens.