Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva lich gun you're gonna seek out

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

I just want a Kuva Stubba. Always liked the weapon, and I wouldn't mind a little bonus on a better version.

What I'm more interested is how they're gonna look. They said during the Devstream they didn't have the skins set-up or finished(?), not sure. It would be cool for them to have a similar appearance like the Prisma weapons with a Kuva animated sheen to them. Although, they probably will just get a similar appearance to the Kuva Scythe.

• Like 1

I'm not actually that fond of Grineer weapons, overall I think the only ones that I like are the Stubba and the Karak.

Now when the Corpus get to be part of the update, I will be going crazy collecting them, I much prefer the sleeker designs of Corpus weapons.

7 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Kraken

same

For me miter too and ogris and zarr and tonkor, adn twin vipers and single viper and karak and drakgoon, and twin rogga and machete. And twin basolk and twin krohkur, single krohkur too, also buzlok, ack&brunt, brakk. Probably nothing else

damn i have a lot to farm

Edited by Sharkgoblin

11 hours ago, Zilchy said:

Anything I can rad-proc myself with. For reasons...

It's impossible to rad-proc yourself, likely turned off by DE to prevent griefing (trust me I've tried this before).

I don't like Grineer guns, but I would want to have a kuva variant of the wolf sledge

Edited by DrivaMain

5 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

A person of culture and fellow aesthete of mediocrity, I see.  

You know it. What if the Argonak was a sniper rifle that highlights enemies on primary fire mode and a automatic rifle on secondary fire mode.

Edited by RunningChaos

10 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

It's impossible to rad-proc yourself, likely turned off by DE to prevent griefing (trust me I've tried this before).

I don't like Grineer guns, but I would want to have a kuva variant of the wolf sledge

I never tested it, but ain't it possible with any aoe self inflicting weapon?