[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #265: Tonight at 7pm ET!

d1cdae37d4c8cd6b18e170a3bb77423f.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are coming out of the Mainline cave to spend some time cracking Atlas Prime Relics!

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Inktober Fan Art, hear about a new haunting Contest, and catch the spoopy Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward of 1 Stalker Beacon! 

See you here tonight, October 17th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user   

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

• Like 19
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, xdeathhungerx said:

Use Atlas to crack those relics or it's all for not.

Agreed. Might then see he could really use a rework. I like him fine but he’s not near being best at anything in particular. Atm hes a weak version of the new wukong

Edited by (XB1)SSJGxImmortal
  • Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

1 Stalker Beacon

Should do Zanuka sometime. Would love to see people getting kidnapped. For those who haven't experienced it... Fail to kill the Zanuka and see what happens when you get downed. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I wish I could join them and play with them 🙂 I be silent like an angel I promis 😉 I just want to play with my best game dev team and maybe my future mates at work :3

Edited by Sedki

If Nintendo Switch Tenno watch on their Switch using the YouTube app instead of Twitch or Mixer on a PC or smart phone app, is there a plan for getting them the stream drops? Will there be a way to link a YouTube account like we can link our Twitch and Mixer accounts to our Warframe account?

Rock Lobster?  Now I'm gonna have B-52's music going through my head for the rest of the day!

Although Rock Lobster was one of their more... um... unique songs.  LOL

"Definition of an engineer: somebody who makes precise guesswork based on unreliable data provided by people with questionable knowledge. Never wrong. Likes tables." True story

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward of 1 Stalker Beacon! 

Thank you for letting me know! o7

I'll be passing this one, it's not something I need or want since I already have everything he drops.