Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bragging Rights time.....I need to see who I gotta catch up to

(PSN)Dishinshoryuken

Dang it to Hek!!!

I been enjoying this game and now I am finding myself in Social Chat looking at players LOOKs....and I gotta say I enjoy them.

But this got me thinking as I have seen some players with Prime stuff I do not own (or want- that Hydroid Prime Access armor....turns everyone into Warframe pots)

And that got me thinking- What out there am I missing in my stuff? For instance, I am sitting at 113(?) Gear items....but are there more than that? What about things that DE has given away that I missed since the XBOX ONE version came out later?

Before anyone says check the WIKI, I don't do wikis. I prefer to see what players have and can show off as it involves them pumping up what THEY own and not just what is listed.

So....lemme see the goods and rare and high numbers of things you have that you know others might not be close to in gathered Prime stuff or Rare skins or emotes no one has. Show me your brag swag!!!

Hope to see some good stuff....oh yeah, if anyone has Noobshowtek emblem....I jellyfish as I missed out on getting that one 😫

I've been only playing for 2 years so I don't have anything super rare or exclusive:

- Two Stalker noggles

- Burning Ember noggle (can't remember where that one is from)

- Teshin bust and Orokin tea set (from Sacrifice promo)

EDIT: The Ember noggle was from Strata reconstruction event, I think?

Edited by Guest

I mean there alot of random things way rarer than some old Primed things:

• TennoVIP sigils
  • TennoCon 2018 Simaris Showdown Glyph
  • Gold Skull Kill Event Emblem
  • Tethra's Doom Quantum Emblem
  • Other old event emblems
  • IAHgames Braton Skin
  • Nvidia Braton Skin
  • Vay Hek Triangulator
  • Corpus Void Key
  • Arcane Helmets
  • Ancient Fusion Cores
  • Placeholder mods from Transmutation bugs
  • Primed Chamber
  • Infested Tumor scans from the Jordas Verdict (you would be surprised how hard this thing was to locate)
  • Misery scans

Those are to name a few and there are more things out there.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Voltage said:

• TennoVIP sigils
  • IAHgames Braton Skin
  • Nvidia Braton Skin
  • Vay Hek Triangulator
  • Corpus Void Key
  • Arcane Helmets
  • Ancient Fusion Cores
  • Primed Chamber
  • Infested Tumor scans from the Jordas Verdict (you would be surprised how hard this thing was to locate)
  • Misery scans

Let me borrow ur account pls master

• Like 1

rare stuff I have?

-tenno VIP 2018 Shirt and Sigil

-excalibur Umbra Noggle (came with the statue) [still got a PS4 code for it]

-Lotus Ephemera

uhmm no idea what else is considered rare

edit: the oro decoration from some atupid pvp event

Edited by Helch0rn

One of my proudest owns is the Quantum Emblem from Tethra's Doom, never really see anybody using it and it never came back, it's pretty dang rare. 

(I also have every arcane helmet variant for all frames that had them.)

Reading "Misery Scans" in one of the above posts breaks my heart because I did play that event, but for some reason never scanned him.  RIP  

Edited by (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z

1 minute ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

😞

I only started playing in 2015. I am missing many of the "aged" items, but I try to be impressive throughout the currently playable game. I think it's cooler to be excelling in something available than to have participated in something old. Primed Chamber and the Gold Skull emblem are examples of excelling, but old event emblems, those braton skins, etc. just mean you are "X years old".

17 minutes ago, Voltage said:

• TennoVIP sigils
  • IAHgames Braton Skin
  • Nvidia Braton Skin
  • Vay Hek Triangulator
  • Corpus Void Key
  • Arcane Helmets
  • Ancient Fusion Cores
  • Primed Chamber
  • Misery scans

The Tethra's Doom Quantum Emblem is probably my most prized possession ngl. I'd love to have the Invati Sekhara from raids as well, but sadly I quit while they were active and came back just as they were removed. 

26 minutes ago, -CdG-Piggles- said:

The Tethra's Doom Quantum Emblem is probably my most prized possession ngl. I'd love to have the Invati Sekhara from raids as well, but sadly I quit while they were active and came back just as they were removed. 

That's how I feel about a handful of my items. Honestly the things I like the most are my Credits, Boltace/Aksomati Rivens, and my Prodman Autographs. The Tethra's Doom Emblem is amazing...

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, -CdG-Piggles- said:

Hint: Try thermia fractures 

Oh, I have been. Its a couple layers of RNG: Spawn time, Burp Time, Alert level and if they put their sticks down or not.. etc.

Edited by Skaleek

4 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Oh, I have been. Its a couple layers of RNG: Spawn time, Burp Time, Alert level and if they put their sticks down or not.. etc.

Interesting. I haven't tried it myself, but I've seen a lot of people saying that they spawn relatively frequently during fractures. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

So much I want to see!!!

What are the best things on PC, XB, PS4, and Switch (does the SWITCH even...??)?

I am really feeling the sad about that Thetra Doom stuff as that was before my time playing on XB. That would be sweet to view

I can record a quick video of the Tethra's Doom emblem for you if you'd like, if you can't find a good one on youtube. 

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

I only started playing in 2015. I am missing many of the "aged" items, but I try to be impressive throughout the currently playable game. I think it's cooler to be excelling in something available than to have participated in something old. Primed Chamber and the Gold Skull emblem are examples of excelling, but old event emblems, those braton skins, etc. just mean you are "X years old".

What does this Gold skull emblem look like?

Is it like the ones from Halo games or does this have its own spin via Warframe? Maybe it's a Void Demon skull with bits of metal on it!!!