Jump to content
(PS4)Dishinshoryuken

Bragging Rights time.....I need to see who I gotta catch up to

Recommended Posts

Dang it to Hek!!!

I been enjoying this game and now I am finding myself in Social Chat looking at players LOOKs....and I gotta say I enjoy them.

But this got me thinking as I have seen some players with Prime stuff I do not own (or want- that Hydroid Prime Access armor....turns everyone into Warframe pots)

And that got me thinking- What out there am I missing in my stuff? For instance, I am sitting at 113(?) Gear items....but are there more than that? What about things that DE has given away that I missed since the XBOX ONE version came out later?

Before anyone says check the WIKI, I don't do wikis. I prefer to see what players have and can show off as it involves them pumping up what THEY own and not just what is listed.

So....lemme see the goods and rare and high numbers of things you have that you know others might not be close to in gathered Prime stuff or Rare skins or emotes no one has. Show me your brag swag!!!

Hope to see some good stuff....oh yeah, if anyone has Noobshowtek emblem....I jellyfish as I missed out on getting that one 😫

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a few things that have suprised other players when they see them. Dojo 1.0 rooms, bugged liset skin, stalker noggle, gauss tarot card, kuria badge/glyph/noggle, oro noggle. Probably more things, but that's what I remember atm. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been only playing for 2 years so I don't have anything super rare or exclusive:

- Two Stalker noggles

- Burning Ember noggle (can't remember where that one is from)

- Teshin bust and Orokin tea set (from Sacrifice promo)

EDIT: The Ember noggle was from Strata reconstruction event, I think?

Edited by Pr1A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean there alot of random things way rarer than some old Primed things:

  • TennoVIP sigils
  • TennoCon 2018 Simaris Showdown Glyph
  • Gold Skull Kill Event Emblem
  • Tethra's Doom Quantum Emblem
  • Other old event emblems
  • IAHgames Braton Skin
  • Nvidia Braton Skin
  • Vay Hek Triangulator
  • Corpus Void Key
  • Arcane Helmets
  • Ancient Fusion Cores
  • Placeholder mods from Transmutation bugs
  • Primed Chamber
  • Infested Tumor scans from the Jordas Verdict (you would be surprised how hard this thing was to locate)
  • Misery scans

Those are to name a few and there are more things out there.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 3
  • Satisfied 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I mean there alot of random things way rarer than some old Primed things:

  • TennoVIP sigils
  • TennoCon 2018 Simaris Showdown Glyph
  • Gold Skull Kill Event Emblem
  • Tethra's Doom Quantum Emblem
  • Other old event emblems
  • IAHgames Braton Skin
  • Nvidia Braton Skin
  • Vay Hek Triangulator
  • Corpus Void Key
  • Arcane Helmets
  • Ancient Fusion Cores
  • Placeholder mods from Transmutation bugs
  • Primed Chamber
  • Infested Tumor scans from the Jordas Verdict (you would be surprised how hard this thing was to locate)
  • Misery scans

Those are to name a few and there are more things out there.

Let me borrow ur account pls master

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Let me borrow ur account pls master

I don't have all these. I am just listing rare stuff. :clem: 

In fact, I am missing the cooler ones out of the bunch.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rare stuff I have?

-tenno VIP 2018 Shirt and Sigil

-excalibur Umbra Noggle (came with the statue) [still got a PS4 code for it]

-Lotus Ephemera

uhmm no idea what else is considered rare

edit: the oro decoration from some atupid pvp event

Edited by Helch0rn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my proudest owns is the Quantum Emblem from Tethra's Doom, never really see anybody using it and it never came back, it's pretty dang rare. 

(I also have every arcane helmet variant for all frames that had them.)

Reading "Misery Scans" in one of the above posts breaks my heart because I did play that event, but for some reason never scanned him.  RIP  

Edited by (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z
  • Satisfied 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

😞

I only started playing in 2015. I am missing many of the "aged" items, but I try to be impressive throughout the currently playable game. I think it's cooler to be excelling in something available than to have participated in something old. Primed Chamber and the Gold Skull emblem are examples of excelling, but old event emblems, those braton skins, etc. just mean you are "X years old".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I mean there alot of random things way rarer than some old Primed things:

  • TennoVIP sigils
  • TennoCon 2018 Simaris Showdown Glyph
  • Gold Skull Kill Event Emblem
  • Tethra's Doom Quantum Emblem
  • Other old event emblems
  • IAHgames Braton Skin
  • Nvidia Braton Skin
  • Vay Hek Triangulator
  • Corpus Void Key
  • Arcane Helmets
  • Ancient Fusion Cores
  • Placeholder mods from Transmutation bugs
  • Primed Chamber
  • Infested Tumor scans from the Jordas Verdict (you would be surprised how hard this thing was to locate)
  • Misery scans

Those are to name a few and there are more things out there.

The Tethra's Doom Quantum Emblem is probably my most prized possession ngl. I'd love to have the Invati Sekhara from raids as well, but sadly I quit while they were active and came back just as they were removed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Primed Broken Ammo Drum is all you need to stand out from the 5 million registered losers and be considered a cool kid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, -CdG-Piggles- said:

The Tethra's Doom Quantum Emblem is probably my most prized possession ngl. I'd love to have the Invati Sekhara from raids as well, but sadly I quit while they were active and came back just as they were removed. 

That's how I feel about a handful of my items. Honestly the things I like the most are my Credits, Boltace/Aksomati Rivens, and my Prodman Autographs. The Tethra's Doom Emblem is amazing...

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Voltage Your Jackal Eximus scans are super rare too. I still havent been able to get one. 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have nothing of any note or importance that nobody else would have access to.

All I've got is a disturbing amount of stubborn grit that allows me to do things in Warframe that honestly my (awful) builds shouldn't allow for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

@Voltage Your Jackal Eximus scans are super rare too. I still havent been able to get one. 😞

Hint: Try thermia fractures 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, -CdG-Piggles- said:

Hint: Try thermia fractures 

Oh, I have been. Its a couple layers of RNG: Spawn time, Burp Time, Alert level and if they put their sticks down or not.. etc.

Edited by Skaleek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Oh, I have been. Its a couple layers of RNG: Spawn time, Burp Time, Alert level and if they put their sticks down or not.. etc.

Interesting. I haven't tried it myself, but I've seen a lot of people saying that they spawn relatively frequently during fractures. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So much I want to see!!!

What are the best things on PC, XB, PS4, and Switch (does the SWITCH even...??)?

I am really feeling the sad about that Thetra Doom stuff as that was before my time playing on XB. That would be sweet to view

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

So much I want to see!!!

What are the best things on PC, XB, PS4, and Switch (does the SWITCH even...??)?

I am really feeling the sad about that Thetra Doom stuff as that was before my time playing on XB. That would be sweet to view

I can record a quick video of the Tethra's Doom emblem for you if you'd like, if you can't find a good one on youtube. 

  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I collect rivens for garbage weapons 

💩💩💩💩

kinda need to put my hands on a baguette rifle riven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think DE said that one single person actually bought Grate Prime. So that has to be the rarest thing out there. I have a lot of stuff, not sure what is the rarest item i own.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

got more or less everything, save for cosmetic items and atlas prime stuff. also missing Pathocyst. I do however have something almost nobody else on this forum has:

Spoiler

 i life outside of Warframe.

it was a pretty rare drop though..

 

  • Woah 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's see

Jordas sekhara

Invati sekhara (you automatically get this if you cleared a trial)

Gamma color (if it's still exclusive)

Some emblems from past events

- Specters of Liberty

- False Profit

- Rathuum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Voltage said:

I only started playing in 2015. I am missing many of the "aged" items, but I try to be impressive throughout the currently playable game. I think it's cooler to be excelling in something available than to have participated in something old. Primed Chamber and the Gold Skull emblem are examples of excelling, but old event emblems, those braton skins, etc. just mean you are "X years old".

What does this Gold skull emblem look like?

Is it like the ones from Halo games or does this have its own spin via Warframe? Maybe it's a Void Demon skull with bits of metal on it!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...