Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there any content for long time players

(PSN)sweatshawp

7 hours ago, trst said:

The only content that can be "sustainable" in any game is content that you as the player enjoy doing.

Not just enjoy doing, but enjoy doing over and over again. Take any online game. You will always run out of things to do, unless what you have to do is fun,  over and over again, like Raids, Dungeons, Massive Boss fights and a good PvP. Most of the things Warframe doesn't have.

Edited by RunningChaos
  • Like 1

Riven trading, fashion frame, update waiting room and obviously the classic "challenge yourself" and "create your own meaningless goals" (riven trading going very fast in this category).

That should keep you busy for a fair amount of time.

Edited by belanya

It's weird that in every other game I've played, there is a point at which I can say "I'm done", whether the game is single/multiplayer or whatever. 

With Warframe there is this desire in the fanbase to keep going, to do more things -which is great- but at some point it's okay to put a game aside for a while. I didn't want the Witcher, Dishonored or Mass Effect to end,  but here we are and finishing those games led to trying Warframe.

Not at the moment depending on what you like to do or things you want to get. Rivens is an endless grind, but not that fun. Focus is a huge grind, but also sucks. Bosses can be fun for some, but don't like them (rip having no arcanes). There is the gear grind for mastery too if you haven't gotten everything yet. 

Kuva lich is coming though, which is aimed for endgame players.