Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc to switch transfer.

Meatwahd

Question

During the switch release of warframe I didn't have a switch console so I couldn't transfer my account. Is there any program currently or in the future that will allow for transfers? Had to sell my PC due to new house and im thinking of getting a switch.

8 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, Meatwahd said:

Had to sell my PC due to new house

What was your PC made out of? Gold?

19 minutes ago, Meatwahd said:

s there any program currently or in the future

Nope, they do a one time thing to boost the pop on the new platform and then its over. 

34 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

What was your PC made out of? Gold?

Nope, they do a one time thing to boost the pop on the new platform and then its over. 

Well it depends of the window of time you gives DE if you watched last devstream ^.^ 

55 minutes ago, Meatwahd said:

During the switch release of warframe I didn't have a switch console so I couldn't transfer my account. Is there any program currently or in the future that will allow for transfers? Had to sell my PC due to new house and im thinking of getting a switch.

Yeah if you didn't participated you can start new on Switch other transfer will probably be on hold because DE is thinking about cross saving progress on all platform and Steve got like a huge brick of paper with details of how to approach this on is desk but said he would read it in last devstream maybe we will have news of that today or later who knows^. ^

Edited by trunks013

1 hour ago, trunks013 said:

Well it depends of the window of time you gives DE if you watched last devstream ^.^ 

Cross progression is not the same as the data copy/transfer they did when they launched on the switch. But yes, there could be a chance in the future.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

Cross progression is not the same as the data copy/transfer they did when they launched on the switch. But yes, there could be a chance in the future.

you will have your account have the same things from pc to switch an when you have a computer again you will be able to play on pc again with no hassle
but this is if DE can get cross save progression to work

26 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

you will have your account have the same things from pc to switch an when you have a computer again you will be able to play on pc again with no hassle
but this is if DE can get cross save progression to work

Not sure why you are tagging me. I know the difference but you don't seem to understand OP's comment. Op wants to transfer PC to Switch and that is no longer possible. I responded to someone else who said it will happen again but that in fact is also wrong. The only thing that "Might" happen is cross progression where the two platforms mirror each other in progress. That is NOT a transfer.