[DE]Megan

Atlas Prime: Hotfix 25.8.2

What happened to vitus drops?  Running both resource boosters I was averaging double what I'm getting now for the same amount of time and effort put into arbitrations.  Has the drop rate been nerfed or something?

• Upvote 4

Please fix the amps scaffold from clipping through the hand of the operator.

keep up the good work😉

THANK YOU FOR THE AXI RELICS ! 
Great change , now waiting for the mainline ... 🙂

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nightwave Changes

• The ‘Polarized’ Act has changed from 3 Forma to 1 Forma. 

Thank you for changing this to 1 forma

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

PLEASE DON'T REWARD ALNY AXI ON ROTA D ON DIRCTUPTION!  This will destroy Prime Parts economy even more. Please do i ASAP or you will wreak economy!

• Haha 9
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1

So goodbye mars neo farm for rot C. That’s the only reason that node was played and that was for the easy neo rot C grind for the atlas part.

2 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Oh really, if you check Devstream news then youll know about annoucing release date there🙄

Actually they said on last Dev it COULD be this week:wink:. You should be more on par with [DE]lays. We all know they happen. BUT I still have some faith we could get it today...

On Fortuna`s update we had a Dev and then Steve said they would launch after it. (That concerns me because they had to bugfix on the weekend, which is exhausting for them).

It`s a tricky situation, we want updates sooner but we also don't want the staff to be crunching. I hope they have a good release candidate and the bugs that may arise from this can be fixable later. I mean.. not game crashing bugs...

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Elemelepipi said:

PLEASE DON'T REWARD ALNY AXI ON ROTA D ON DIRCTUPTION!  This will destroy Prime Parts economy even more. Please do i ASAP or you will wreak economy!

cheap primes good

• Like 4
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, LordPantaloonsthe3rd said:

cheap primes good

No good casual way to farm plat SUPER BAD. Unless you are Riven trader/ chat sniper you won't be able to farm real plat. 

• Haha 2

No good casual way to farm plat SUPER BAD. Unless you are Riven trader/ chat sniper you won't be able to farm real plat. 

Everything is real plat. You’re makin g a big deal out of a fake in game currency for fake in game items that can be farmed super easily

• Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

This sounds like a great thing to me. 

• Satisfied 1

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nightwave Changes:
The following Acts for future Nightwaves have been changed based on player feedback:

• The ‘Polarized’ Act has changed from 3 Forma to 1 Forma. 
  • The ‘Grove Guardian’ Act has changed from killing 3 Silver Grove Specters to 1.

Oh yes, gotta dumb down EVERYTHING from NW, why not change it to just a click on the "challenge" to get the reward? Keep pandering to casuals DE, vets will never get the endgame they want...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Elemelepipi said:

cheap primes good

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

1 forma instead of 3 what players would ask for,like saying" No thanks boss I dont need a check this week, the pleasure to be here was payment enough."😶

1 minute ago, Diavoros said:

Oh yes, gotta dumb down EVERYTHING from NW, why not change it to just a click on the "challenge" to get the reward? Keep pandering to casuals DE, vets will never get the endgame they want...

Oh yea cause you know the vets complained about the 3 forma challenge as well.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Hexenon and Orokin Cell drops from Amalgams appearing as Mods.

This just feels like a slap in the face. The only reason to farm these labs if for those rare mods. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sirchadwick76 said:

1 forma instead of 3 what players would ask for,like saying" No thanks boss I dont need a check this week, the pleasure to be here was payment enough."😶

Please, read before posting. The CHALLENGE that required you to use 3 forma is removed. The 3 forma REWARD is the same.

• Applause 1

But... Specter farm is mostly time and not horribly tedious and can be done in one go/day. 3 Sorties IS THE TROUBLING ONE that stops Nightwave progress for up to 3 DAYS! Please fix that one!

Still no fix for this:

After Atlas Prime launch, the archgun upgrade screen is bugged, it don't show any stat, but only when you select the Heavy Weapon mode, as seen in the screenshot on the original post.

Edited by theANIMALtm

3 minutes ago, LordPantaloonsthe3rd said:

cheap primes good

cheap primes = no plat for newbies if they need it kinda easy /shrug you hate new players but whatever

• Haha 1
  • Woah 2

16 minutes ago, Kbaht_ said:

Xiphos Fuselage Blueprint would have a chance to drop

It drops, I found all 3 pieces a month ago

Xiphos Avionics 46 run
2 x Xiphos Engines 104 run
Xiphos Fuselage 103 run

• Woah 1