Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

nerf Bullet Jump or add a Stamina Indicator

(XBOX)Yufix4574

(please read before put a nosense comment, i'm here to talk, not to flame)

With this jump we are almost immortal, we can evade anything and reach anywhere in few time.

If warframe is easy is for this, we have this unbalanced advantage on enemies, think if enemies can SPAM this jump to evade us, it would be the hell, but we can anytime we need it, at no cost.

(what i mean is we have too much mobility compared to enemies) (and a jump that should be only an advanced jump is the most used parkour maneuver) (sprint should have more importance, any frame has the sprint stat but is useless compared to bullet jump)

Reduce the distance of bullet jump or add to it an energy cost because now is overpowered.

But nerf bullet jump makes the rush annoyng, so reducing the tilset size could be an idea to ease this nerf.

Or buff sprint speed, no one except gauss sprint in warframe.

A viable alternative would be a stamina indicator that consume itself anytime we perform advanced movement (double jump, bullet jump, aim glide or wall latch/dash), not for sprint, slide, dodge or basic jump.

Especially for conclave bullet jump is very annoying.

what do you think about bullet jump?

Edited by (XB1)francy x096

2 minutes ago, (XB1)francy x096 said:

With this jump we ar immortal, we can evade anything and reach anywhere in few time.

If warframe is easy is for this, we have this unbalanced advantage on enemies, think if enemies can SPAM this abominable jump to evade us, it would be the hell, but we can anytime we need it, at no cost.

Reduce the speed or distance of bullet jump or add to it an energy cost because now is overpowered.

But nerf bullet jump makes the rush annoyng, so reducing the tilset size could be an idea to ease this nerf.

I like it the way it is. Sorry but no

• Like 8

Bullet jump isn't the problem. It's an intuitive, fun element of the game.

Problem is, it was introduced midway through development, so there's a bunch of elements, enemies and levels that were designed for much slower, much more methodical movement. Compare OG Jupiter to modern Jupiter,

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, (XB1)francy x096 said:

With this jump we ar immortal, we can evade anything and reach anywhere in few time.

If warframe is easy is for this, we have this unbalanced advantage on enemies, think if enemies can SPAM this abominable jump to evade us, it would be the hell, but we can anytime we need it, at no cost.

Reduce the speed or distance of bullet jump or add to it an energy cost because now is overpowered.(or remove it)

It's so impossible for a game developer to find a happy medium and balance in mechanics.

If the enemy has every chance of stomping us as much as we stomp them, it's not fun.
If we stomp them too easy, people are not happy.
If they stomp us too easy, people are not happy.

Example:
Orb Vallis has turrets and units that can knock people out of archwings.
If you were the Corpus, wouldn't you want that feature?
Surely, they need that to combat us.
But from our experience, it's getting slapped out of archwings back to back,
non stop sometimes, and it's absolutely no fun.

I would enjoy things be easier.
You would not.
There is no way to solve all of this.
One thing I know for sure..
If this game was MORE difficult, I would find it near impossible to enjoy..
and enjoying this game is something I've been doing for over 5 years.

Bullet jump is something they added because we players Broke their movement mechanics before.
We used to do some really tricky shenanigans to get up walls.
Then they added bullet jump and better wall running, and we no longer had to rely on exploits in mechanics.

One man's problem is another man's bug fix.
I am sorry that there is no perfect answer.. and CERTAINLY no perfect answer for every one.

You could make this game NON STOP 1 hit kills all day, and you'll still have people saying, "TOO EASY! LAME!!!!!"

Edited by kapn655321

2 hours ago, (XB1)francy x096 said:

Reduce the distance of bullet jump or add to it an energy cost because now is overpowered.

A viable alternative would be a stamina indicator that consume itself anytime we perform jump, bullet jump, sprint, parkour or wall latch.

No, just no....

• Like 1

A viable alternative would be a stamina indicator that consume itself

This was the original design.

The game was woefully unfun for it.
Managing stamina, energy, health, time limits, party buffs..
With enemies that many of the guns were totally useless against..

It was not a good time.

What the warframes are are inexhaustible psychic death ninjas..
but they are not immortal.

Have you tried anything above level 30 difficulty?
You have to have some really excellent if not Top
notch gear against some of those enemies.

What DE has been doing to restructure things is to specialize the threats a bit better.
(Not perfectly, but they're working on it.)

The human mind can only juggle so many things at a time.
Having 3 vitals, sub energy stacks, weapon functions, ability functions and timers..
It all gets more than can be enjoyed by even those who accept the challenge.

What it isn't, is fun. What that means is, people leave the game and don't come back.

Now, if you need to not feel immortal, try the high level bounties on the open worlds,
and let me know how a couple bullet jumps work out for ya.
Really, go ahead. The difficulty exists in the game.. and perhaps through no fault
of your own, you may not have found it yet.

• Like 2

Just now, (XB1)francy x096 said:

you're not funny....

You have like 35 posts, mate. I don't know if you just started.
Certainly suggests you haven't been here for a very very long time.
Was asking genuinely.

People can form opinions early on, that's not unheard of.
Was not being ironic.

1 minute ago, kapn655321 said:

You have like 35 posts, mate. I don't know if you just started.
Certainly suggests you haven't been here for a very very long time.
Was asking genuinely.

People can form opinions early on, that's not unheard of.
Was not being ironic.

i use forum recently but i ve played warframe for a long and i am a mastery 25, and to me feel offensive that you ask me if i play above level 30.

Just now, (XB1)francy x096 said:

and to me feel offensive

That's not what I was going for.
I hope you can understand that.

I was trying to give a genuine answer to help guide you to the conclusion that the rest of us reached.
Everyone has a right to their own opinion. I am and was respecting that.
My thoughts were that perhaps you hadn't encountered what we had.

I could not have had that information about your game experience man.
I hope you will accept my apology, and know that my words were to help guide and not demean.
We good?

i use forum recently but i ve played warframe for a long and i am a mastery 25, and to me feel offensive that you ask me if i play above level 30.

Sounds like you just grind out weapons for MR then.  Movement is a selling feature of this game.  How did you miss that by MR25?  And seriously, taking offense to a legitimate question.  Sounds like you need to go to your safe space.  

Hell, I use operator mode combined with bullet jumps and archwing blink when possible for maximum speed.  

Slow us down....

Lol, thought it was a joke

Edited by Educated_Beast
  • Like 1

You most likely are a newer player. Warframe used to have a stamina bar and it was the worst thing. If you are immortal because of jumping, you are facing enemies that are way below your warframes power. What I mean to say is you're playing enemies are too low of a level. Warframe's enemy AI is in definite need of improvement. This is what should we should be focus on, not us as players.

Edited by (PS4)Crixus044
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, (XB1)francy x096 said:

You apparently haven't been sniped out of the air while bulletjumping yet.  Keep playing higher level enemies and it WILL happen. 

5 hours ago, (XB1)francy x096 said:

no one except gauss sprint in warframe.

For this one I will just use Crixus's quote:

30 minutes ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

You most likely are a newer player.