Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trying to build the right Zaw for the wrong riven.

(PSN)PanserKunst

Question

Recently I received a sortie riven for a zaw. In looking at the title of the riven it had a particular name. (guessing this name was associated with the particular zaw part?) In addition when looking at the riven preparing for a re-roll in the lower right hand corner a window states the riven will fit in this "Zaw" (the image was particularly dark and I could not make it out too well.) Well I go to Cetus to go speak with the merchant. (I have max standing) and no part in of his inventory had the riven part name, I did not see any part that looked like what I saw on the Orbiter. I made a guess and built the wrong Zaw... Ultimately I endo'ed the riven and moved on. Zaws don't particularly interest me that much, but I'm curious to know what I did wrong. What is more perplexing is that I've done this before and it came out fine,. The zaw and associated riven both were relatively lame so they were discarded. 

Question: What did I miss? What did I need to check?

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)PanserKunst said:

Ultimately I endo'ed the riven and moved on. Zaws don't particularly interest me that much,

Apparently plat doesn't interest you either. Zaw Rivens can be worth 100's of plat and if that was a Plague Kripath Riven it could have been worth more than 1000 plat. You turned it into Endo!?!?!? That makes me want to cry.

Edited by No1NParticular31

4 hours ago, Andvarja said:

You didn't by any chance have a plague zaw riven?  Plague Keewar or Plague Kripath?  Because you won't find those at the merchant, they're from a special event, Operation: Plague Star.

Kripath it was.

My patience for warframe ambiguity has gotten really thin lately. While yes it's tragic that potential plat vanished in a small puff of endo. >shrug shoulders< chalk it up to experience / Hindsight 20/20.

Edited by (PS4)PanserKunst

The game really doesn't make a lot of things clear, it's true.

In the future, if you see something you don't recognize, try a quick google. The terms kripath warframe bring up the wiki entry as the first result, which would show you all you needed to know about it, leading you to the Operation Plaguestar page as well. The wiki's just really valuable to keep in mind overall, especially for a game like this which has a lot going on but isn't always great at introducing all of it. This game's wiki is one of the most consistently and reliably updated I've ever seen, likely for exactly that reason.  For things that you find harder to search for or which are still unclear after looking them up, the community's usually not too harsh about questions, so asking here or on the reddit isn't the worst idea.

I am sorry you missed out on that plat here, though. Best of luck to you going forward and I hope that otherwise you're enjoying things 🙂

Edited by Andvarja
  • Like 1