Jump to content
General_Durandal

Devstream Twitch Drops

Recommended Posts

Lag, again, prevented me from hearing what the drop was, so I watch for half an hour, and checked in game.
It was a Wolf Beacon...
I messed my scheduled up, and my time, to get something I don't need or want.
Thanks DE.

Please, pleeeeease, just say what the drop is the day before the stream.
That way people with lives don't have to plan around your schedule, and can plan around their own schedule.
If I new yesterday that the drop today was the Wolf Beacon, I wouldn't have watched the stream,
meaning I wouldn't have changed my schedule to watch the stream.

It shouldn't be an inconvenience for you to say beforehand, and it would be greatly appreciated.

You already say what the drop is before the PrimeTimes, please do the same with Devstreams.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Messing up your schedule and wasting your time has a price ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there was supposed to be booster too with the beacon and something else. But for some reason only beacon was sent.

Edited by Nukke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 possible rewards, you get 2 at the end of the Devstream, 1 random out of those 5 every 30min watching. I got Grand Finale and Forma. I don't see the problem.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was random drop:

50% to get for Wolf beacon or forma or affinity booster

50% for loki statue or fireworks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only 1 drop for me, even though I was there for the entire hour (and had the page open well before the stream began).

Making a double drop 30 minutes apart and cutting off at the 60 minute mark like that was a bad call - have them 25 or so minutes apart instead so that there's a little margin for error.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Firework followed by a Firework. I didn't expect to get anything useful, a forma would have been nice, however a RNG twitch drop?  RNG is done poorly so often, I actually cringed when she said RNG. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

I believe it was pseudo-random.

 

1 hour ago, Gorgorex said:

5 possible rewards, you get 2 at the end of the Devstream, 1 random out of those 5 every 30min watching. I got Grand Finale and Forma. I don't see the problem.

 

1 hour ago, Zivkigel said:

It was random drop:

50% to get for Wolf beacon or forma or affinity booster

50% for loki statue or fireworks

 

1 hour ago, Barefoot_Monkey said:

Only 1 drop for me, even though I was there for the entire hour (and had the page open well before the stream began).

Making a double drop 30 minutes apart and cutting off at the 60 minute mark like that was a bad call - have them 25 or so minutes apart instead so that there's a little margin for error.

 

13 minutes ago, YasuragiKey said:

I got nothing but fireworks, which adds to a pile I have already that I never used. rip.

 

11 minutes ago, Nichivo said:

Firework followed by a Firework. I didn't expect to get anything useful, a forma would have been nice, however a RNG twitch drop?  RNG is done poorly so often, I actually cringed when she said RNG. 

Nowhere did they ever say that I can remember, it would be random from a list.
Non of those items sound like something i'd waste my time on getting,
so now i'm actually angry that they didn't at least provide a list of things you could get.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

 

 

 

 

 

Nowhere did they ever say that I can remember, it would be random from a list.
Non of those items sound like something i'd waste my time on getting,
so now i'm actually angry that they didn't at least provide a list of things you could get.

They literally said it, right at the start of the devstream. the 'trick or treat' section.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

 

 

 

 

 

Nowhere did they ever say that I can remember, it would be random from a list.
Non of those items sound like something i'd waste my time on getting,
so now i'm actually angry that they didn't at least provide a list of things you could get.

There was no list because it was a surprise at the start of the dev-stream, you are angry for no reason imho.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

They literally said it, right at the start of the devstream. the 'trick or treat' section.

So, you didn't read the first line?

2 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

Lag, again, prevented me from hearing what the drop was

If there was no Lag, then there would be no complaint about watching half an hour just to get a thing I didn't want/need.
~

1 hour ago, Gorgorex said:

There was no list because it was a surprise at the start of the dev-stream, you are angry for no reason imho.

So the random thing was just a today thing, and not every Devstream thing?
Alright. 
~

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why be so entitled? The twitch drops are bonuses from watching the streams, not actual giveaways that should matter.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also got nothing and watched both of them hoping support can fix it, I like noggles. Do wish they'd just hand out ducats instead though, was gutted the other week when all I got for watching the entire thing was a eidolon shard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well i also got nothing and i watched the whole stream

tho i watched it through chromecast (tho i have watched previous devstreams through chromecast an i have gotten drops)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...