Thanks for watching Devstream #132!

[DE]Rebecca

Why did you have to make lich weapons give mastery? Does the game mode not stand on its own? You know that a lot of players are going to burn through the content to get the points, and once they're done they'll be tired of playing the slot machine. And then you'll introduce Corpus lichs with 100 more weapons to master.

This devstream should be renamed to "How to bury Destiny 101".

I'm actually shocked the Kuva Liches are coming next week. I was genuinely expecting the next mainline to be just Grendel and the Drydock, I thought Kuva Liches will come with New War, so, thank you very much and I hope they live up to expectations (aka fun, repeatable content).

Still mad that quick melee isn't coming back though (unless the yet to be posted melee notes say otherwise, but this apprehension to address the quick melee complaints are really maddening).

Guess there's something to look forward to in the near future though, so that's good.

But why does Puddle Prime get a Deluxe Skin and Mirage does not?

10 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

This devstream should be renamed to "How to bury Destiny 101".

I'm actually shocked the Kuva Liches are coming next week. I was genuinely expecting the next mainline to be just Grendel and the Drydock, I thought Kuva Liches will come with New War, so, thank you very much and I hope they live up to expectations (aka fun, repeatable content).

Still mad that quick melee isn't coming back though (unless the yet to be posted melee notes say otherwise, but this apprehension to address the quick melee complaints are really maddening).

Guess there's something to look forward to in the near future though, so that's good.

But why does Puddle Prime get a Deluxe Skin and Mirage does not?

Where did you see this info of Hydroid getting his deluxe skin?

Archived