[DE]Helen

[PC] Coming This Week: The Old Blood

18 minutes ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

Make condition overload scale please, thanks

What do you mean, it scales now? {1.6, 2.56, 4.01 ... 720.58}x
Also, maybe post in feedback suggestions.

44 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Pexilus Mod Slot: An extra Mod Slot for primary and secondary weapons, exclusively for Utility Mods!

Please tell me that's a misspelling and not a completely new item.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, vxngevnce said:

a man of culture i see

Forever, my heart will belong to huntress Ivara ❤️

Just now, Sauzzey said:

Please tell me that's a misspelling and not a completely new item.

Seem's like a new item, that'll reclassify some old and new mods, like sinister_reach, ammo_stock, ect.

1 minute ago, Jarriaga said:

The polarity is irrelevant since you can forma them.

How would it make her not need Hunter Recovery? And why add it as a precept to begin with when HR exists? How is that ability not redundant when you have Hunter Recovery? Will they stack together or what?

My 6 Forma Venari and Adarza both with max-ranked Maul, Bite, and viral status would like a word with you.

Yep, and my Helminth Charger can deal way more damage. You kavat should be dealing about 344 Slash/412.8 viral, my Charger 1307 Slash/200.38 Toxin without elemental mods, taking average crit chances into account your cats are going for 4165 average, my dog 6223 average. Biggest difference between both is that dogs deal a lot more raw damage, kavats got more utility. What if, though, the vampiric bite has a base damage of 600 instead of 80? The damage the drain attack deals suddenly skyrockets.

The idea I think they're going is that, most likely, she wouldn't need Hunter Recovery because the precept is generally stronger and more efficient. It can likely stack, too.

Kuva Liches literally steal your loot, I don't expect this to be fun at all. Imagine Kuva Lich stealing your Harrow Systems or your Shocking Step Ephemera.

Excited for everything else in the update, for example explicit melee blocking, tactical dodge, and Grendel; but the Kuva Lich stuff, I'm excited for its revision once it messes with retention rates.

Edited by Zhuinden
clarity
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

these "failed to kill the lich" animations felt brutal, I hope the enemies reflect that aswell. feels a bit odd if everything is easy and u get hurled across the room, like "wth is going on, just let me kill u"

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Julian_Skies said:

Yep, and my Helminth Charger can deal way more damage. You kavat should be dealing about 344 Slash/412.8 viral, my Charger 1307 Slash/200.38 Toxin without elemental mods, taking average crit chances into account your cats are going for 4165 average, my dog 6223 average. Biggest difference between both is that dogs deal a lot more raw damage, kavats got more utility. What if, though, the vampiric bite has a base damage of 600 instead of 80? The damage the drain attack deals suddenly skyrockets.

The idea I think they're going is that, most likely, she wouldn't need Hunter Recovery because the precept is generally stronger and more efficient. It can likely stack, too.

Are you perhaps working under the assumption that this precept would work at all times with all attacks instead of being an individual attack with a cool down like Sharpened Claws? Because Hunter Recovery is active at all times. 

No matter how much damage it does over base damage. If it's not active at all times then you would still need Hunter Recovery, making it redundant. 

27 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

Are you perhaps working under the assumption that this precept would work at all times with all attacks instead of being an individual attack with a cool down like Sharpened Claws? Because Hunter Recovery is active at all times. 

No matter how much damage it does over base damage. If it's not active at all times then you would still need Hunter Recovery, making it redundant. 

Not really, you only need it when you have an amount of health you need to recover. Tbh it's cooldown will be important to wether it's better than HR or not, if it can trigger often enough with say, a 3 or 4s cooldown would make it better than HR

11 minutes ago, Julian_Skies said:

you only need it when you have an amount of health you need to recover.

And since when are you able to choose/control the moment your Kavat activates the precept? 

11 minutes ago, Julian_Skies said:

, if it can trigger often enough with say, a 3 or 4s cooldown would make it better than HR

I'd agree it would be better. Redundant, but better. I don't think the cooldown will be so generous as to completely make HR irrelevant.

Mind you, we had this same problem of a redundant precept vs. Existing mods last year when they introduced Oxylus. That resulted in Oxylus's aquatic lifeforms precept being reworked. 

Edited by Jarriaga

Il y a 2 heures, [DE]Helen a dit :

Pexilus Mod Slot:

xDDD

Warframe/20

I love you guys so much about your naming conventions.

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

DE have you considered giving animal companions their own weapons like metal claws or something of the sort? 

Edited by Amnael_The_Invoker
  • Like 1

• Three additional purchasable Upgrade and Appearance configs, meaning you can expand it up to 6 total per Warframe and Weapon!

фNO WAY , THIS IS BEST CHANGE EVER <3333 When!? we know date?? god, im so happy. 3 more fashion slots ❤️

This seems all cool and all, but please for the love of GOD , allow TItania to cast her abilities w/o being stopped.

3 hours ago, TheArcSet said:

What do you mean, it scales now? {1.6, 2.56, 4.01 ... 720.58}x
Also, maybe post in feedback suggestions.

No they stuck a goddamn hard cap of 3 statuses in it and slightly boosted multipliers to “compensate”

If the math isnt “fixed” too I’m calling in my luck for the whole year

• Like 2

So basically melee nerf, ember nerf (dunno why you decided to nerf it again, since it is already useless) and vauban... well, gotta test that bastille/vortex, but dunno why you removed the jumping mine, probably because it was fun. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

No they stuck a goddamn hard cap of 3 statuses in it and slightly boosted multipliers to “compensate”

I mean, we don't know how much the multipliers are increasing by. They might end up being doubled or tripled, for all we know. They probably won't go that far, but it doesn't make sense to act as though you already know what it will be like before you have a chance to see how it works out.

10 minutes ago, Bioboygamer said:

I mean, we don't know how much the multipliers are increasing by. They might end up being doubled or tripled, for all we know. They probably won't go that far, but it doesn't make sense to act as though you already know what it will be like before you have a chance to see how it works out.

Yeah it depends heavily on the actual math like the vauban rework

6 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Vampiric Bite allows her attacks to bypass armor and steal health for her master

Vampires steal blood/drain life for themselves, so surely the cat should also/only be gaining life from this. And as many people have mentioned, there is already a mod to life-steal for the Warframe making this even more redundant. 

Cats in Warframe have survivability issues in general. Currently the link health mod almost always (if not always) trumps its mutually exclusive option Enhanced Vitality due to base health on our 2 cats. This is the case when a Warframe is not modded with Vitality. Considering how weak cats are already, can this Vampiric Bite be reviewed to also regen the companion please. 

Side request - buff Calculated Redirection, Enhanced Vitality and Metal Fiber so they don't feel useless on our current kitties when used as alternatives to link mods. 

Edited by MetalGrayFox

4 hours ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

Let's put it this way: even before any buffs to individual stacks, that's still a four times damage multiplier. That's nothing to sneeze at, especially considering the buffed base damage. Before any other mods, the Skana has 120 damage. Modding that, then multiplying that total by more likely closer to five or six... doesn't sound too bad.