[DE]Helen

[PC] Coming This Week: The Old Blood

You really need to not put any "mod cost"  with the New Plexilus Mods. A lot of the builds are already 6 formas in and to add this special exilus mod, it means you would probably need a fully forma'd all slots for some weapons which isnt cost effective.  Just unlocking the slot should let you put the exilus without using any more formas. It is a ridiculous cost for not a real dps increase.

Brozime makes a good point in his latest video about Plexilus . I share his PoV of Plexilus even though i watched the video a lot later (watch his video from 13:10 to 15:30 approx : he do make good point)

Edited by MunsuLight
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, DOOMPATRIOT said:

I think it will be "fOr aLl pLaYeRs", recently that is the only thing DE has beeing doing, think about it, when they Casualised the T4 survival (rip), Onslaught, Arbitrations, Fortuna, the Wolf...

Just play another thing, Warframe isn't worth playing anymore.

And also people like you and me are a joke to DE, and this community are just a bunch of soft white-knights.

OK, if you genuinely feel this way, if you aren't playing because you don't like it anymore, if you don't like the community anymore...

Why are you still here? Why are you making yourself engage with things you don't like? Be it the game, the forums - why make yourself miserable like that?

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Upvote 2

overall is good improvement, i cannot wait to touch the new vauban... fire with armor strips are not that logical but who cares XD

• Like 1

hace 5 minutos, Loza03 dijo:

OK, if you genuinely feel this way, if you aren't playing because you don't like it anymore, if you don't like the community anymore...

Why are you still here? Why are you making yourself engage with things you don't like? Be it the game, the forums - why make yourself miserable like that?

I was supporting yo ass.

But you do have a good point.

I still have hope DE will make things right, at least someday.

Edited by DOOMPATRIOT
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I think what really needs to be done is for DE to man up a little, make some sort of difficult gamemode without invulnerability phases and stuff, and then leave it difficult.

That would likely keep a lot of players interested.

13 minutes ago, DOOMPATRIOT said:

I still have hope DE will make things right, at least someday.

For me that someday is in 2035.

And I'm seriously hoping they don't end up going and toning down lich tankiness/combinations. This is the closest thing to endgame we were told we have.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

hace 4 minutos, RWBY-WhiteRose dijo:

And I'm seriously hoping they don't end up going and toning down lich tankiness/combinations. This is the closest thing to endgame we were told we have.

Remember Eidolons, ESO, Arbitrations, even Disruptions, DE told us it was going to be "Difficult".

Yeah...

Edited by DOOMPATRIOT
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

1 minute ago, DOOMPATRIOT said:

Remember Eidolons, ESO, Arbitrations, even Disruptions, DE told us it was going to be "Difficult".

Yeah...

I thought Arbies were kind of hard tbh, but I see where you're going with this.

I just play warframe because it's fun and cool tbh, but once you get thru the starchart and the quests the gear doesn't really have any importance anymore.

Either you make the "hard content" hard, or you risk losing all your invested players (though new players give more money anyways, so why should we matter).

At the very least give us the teralyst's gun arm as an archgun that drops from the hydrolyst. That would be very cool, and feel like some sort of raid boss. (Also the bonuses from doing all of this don't really feel like "raids" or "rewarding", so yeah.)

• Like 3

Eh, those meatball changes look kinda worrying.  What sort of damage can you hope to do just bumping into enemies, and why would that require you to have fuel in your stomach to power it?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

hace 1 minuto, RWBY-WhiteRose dijo:

I thought Arbies were kind of hard tbh, but I see where you're going with this.

I see you brotha, but Arbies are nerfed, a 100 lvl enemy in Arbitration is kind of a lvl 50 enemy in Mot.

Telling you this because I used to do +1 hour endurance runs in Mot (before and after the T4 destruction), really fun you should try it out, at least once, to see how long you can go with your build.

That is what kept me playing Warframe for the last year.

Can you release this ASAP please? I'm hyped for the update and keep checking back here constantly. Release it already please. 😞

• Upvote 1

On 2019-10-18 at 12:20 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Transfusion allows her to sacrifice some of her health to raise her fallen master while in bleedout.

this and sacrifice NEED to make the companion invulnerable so they dont get blown to bits/killed while reviving the tenno.

I also think that Djinn's Reawaken mod should be allowed on ALL sentinels....otherwise Djinn is the best to use for endless missions. I also think that it needs a means (like headshots perhaps?) to reduce the timer as 90 seconds can be seem very long at certain times, especially in high levels.

3 hours ago, SteveCutler said:

Can you release this ASAP please? I'm hyped for the update and keep checking back here constantly. Release it already please. 😞

its a Saturday and release days are usually Wednesday or Thursday.  

Edited by Godzilla853
  • Like 5
  • Woah 1

16 hours ago, Zhuinden said:

Didn't you watch the devstream? 🤔

Kuva Lich system will be bleeding all over your map so you know that you should care about it.

Then Kuva Lich will steal your loot (and you can only get MOST of it back but NOT all of it when you defeat them - potentially so you'll have an incentive to care about the bleeding nodes and HOPEFULLY get your Ephemera blueprint back).

Then Kuva Lich will haunt you in missions like syndicates / stalker / etc, except they have fancy finisher animations if they can kill you.

And in order to properly kill the Kuva Lich, you need to use the new system "Parazon Immortal Mods" where you must combine 3+ immortal mods (that you had to farm from somewhere) in a given arbitrary/random order that RNG gave you when it spawned your Kuva Lich, and you have to do guess-work to figure out whether you successfully put together the correct random order of immortal mods or not, potentially never seeing your loot again unless you manage to set up the right mod order over the span of 10+ missions where you actually managed to encounter the Kuva Lich (for which you had to farm the bleeding map nodes to increase the spawn rates)

You can't use your "powerful builds" for it, you have to mess around with the Parazon mods and hope for the best (whether you successfully kill it or not, and whether you get your rare loot back or not).  🙄

So it's not about build optimization, it's about micro-managing your Parazon until the next Stalker Kuva Lich attack, where the condition for success is 100% randomized, and potentially also depends on whether you were lucky to find the immortal mod you actually need to kill it.

In short, you're forced to gamble for your loot, AFTER successfully getting it out of the RNG machine's 1% chance of an ephemera / braton vandal blueprint or a 0.1% of a condition overload. You think you got it? Nope gotta kill the Kuva Lich first (why else would you want to farm the immortal mods? 3k MR? Although tbh I'd do it for the MR, I don't like the idea of this kind of "forced" incentive at all to slow down your progress)

1# I watched the devstream, every single devstream to be accurate.

2# Bro, what looooot? Ephemeras? xD Dude, i can live without that, but if they'll steal most of the resources i have hundred thousands of already then okay, good, have it. I don't care cause resources doesn't really matter anymore, and about blueprints, relics or other things... say i care about that okay, only about new things and maybe invasion things but nothing other than those things.

3# Ye i need to KILL it with the parazon but if i'll still oneshot its hp, armor, shields with my builds than it doesn't matter how many times they'll appear. And what "rAre" loot again?

4# I'm not in the need of caring about anything i would miss, i can do it again again and again, i have the builds, i have the effort and i love the game. But for gods sake what does it matter if kuve liches will be easy and if there will be no proper reward for finally killing them of. I just hope their weapons will worth it and that there will be many of them. 

RNG with the immortal mods doesn't matter if i can kill the damn thig in seconds over and over again you see. If there will be no difficulty, it'll be sh*t, if there will be no proper reward for chasing them, it'll be sh*t, and if the new mission "difficulty" modes they bring with them will be like a little jump from lvl 20 to 40 or 50, it'll be sh*t. 

• Applause 1

Will there be noggles for Grendel and Kuva Liches? Also, as a side note, will you PLEASE make noggles for Kuva Guardians, Grineer Queens, and Kuva Jesters? It's been three years since "The War Within" quest, and I'd like to have noggles of those folks!

I guess you forgot our old adage.

"We are born of the blood, made clones by the blood, undone by the blood.  Our tubes are yet to open...fear the Old Blood."

• Applause 1

19 hours ago, DOOMPATRIOT said:

Yeah...

Then we cheesed the hell out of those too.  Sniper rifles, Saryn spores, etc, etc.

DE can't make anything hard without essentially turning off our powers and nerfing our guns.

One really has to make their own challenge in Warframe, and if One isn't willing to do that, they can go find another game.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 4

On 2019-10-18 at 3:20 PM, [DE]Helen said:

• Three additional purchasable Upgrade and Appearance configs, meaning you can expand it up to 6 total per Warframe and Weapon!

If this was account wide I'd be cool with it but per weapon/Warframe..... dats no bueno 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 2019-10-18 at 9:20 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Return of Manual Blocking and Melee State

It took months, I can't believe this is true now!!

I've lost the count of the feedback posts I had made right about that problem, and now I can fully enjoy this game again!

I'm impressed, I actually had lost hope but now it's real ... I dunno what to say, thank you developers!

• Like 1

Some DMC/Bayonetta style melee combos would be nice. >_>

In my head I imagine kicking a number of enemies up into the air with redeemer prime, and then the combo continues with blasting them all while they're airborne.

• Upvote 1

hace 10 horas, Lost_Cartographer dijo:

DE can't make anything hard without essentially turning off our powers and nerfing our guns.

One really has to make their own challenge in Warframe, and if One isn't willing to do that, they can go find another game.

I do agree on this one, the problem is that in order to do that I have to wait absourdly amounts of time for the difficulty to come (talking about +1 hour survival runs in Mot, really fun).

Just hope DE will make It so you don't have to wait 1 hour for the fun to start, just starting the mission and it would be lvl 100 enemies.

And personally I would be fine if DE nerf everything in order to make it harder.

I hope you aren't talking about "if you want challenge go and take off all of your mods", I earned those mods, all that hard grind most count for something.

Also hell yeah we have been playing other games , Warframe hasn't dropped any significant content in the whole year (Except maybe the Introduction of Disruption), what do you expect us to do with no content.

2 hours ago, DOOMPATRIOT said:

I do agree on this one, the problem is that in order to do that I have to wait absourdly amounts of time for the difficulty to come (talking about +1 hour survival runs in Mot, really fun).

Just hope DE will make It so you don't have to wait 1 hour for the fun to start, just starting the mission and it would be lvl 100 enemies.

And personally I would be fine if DE nerf everything in order to make it harder.

I hope you aren't talking about "if you want challenge go and take off all of your mods", I earned those mods, all that hard grind most count for something.

Also hell yeah we have been playing other games , Warframe hasn't dropped any significant content in the whole year (Except maybe the Introduction of Disruption), what do you expect us to do with no content.

If you're playing alone, not min/maxing with your equipment and mods is how you can get difficulty.  Public it's pointless - you're just going to get carried by those that do min/max and there's nothing you can do about it.  Unless it's a nightmare mission and you happen to have a decent specter loaded, maybe.

It is literally impossible to challenge a player when they can render themselves immortal indefinitely or lock down enemies such that there's never a gap in the coverage for them to do anything.  That's why even at level 1,000 the game play won't really change.  The name of the game is to not let the enemy hurt the player at all and to reduce the time it takes to kill them as much as possible.  That's why removing armor won't mean a damn thing long term as enemy health will still rise to that absurd point anyway.  That's why DE is exploring alternate resources on the newer frames/reworks, why enemies get invulnerability periods and/or extreme damage resistance, and why power nullification is becoming more common.  At some point, we have to lose our cheese or the only answer is to be cheesed right back.

And we can place all these problems squarely at the feet of energy availability.  Until Trinity, the orb pick ups made decent enough restrictions.  Then it all went down the $#!%%er when she showed up with bless.

But hey, if seeing bigger numbers is all it takes to make the game fun for you, then yeah, I guess I can support level sliders for missions, but it's not true difficulty.  The player base only got to level 100+ in endless missions in the first place because of lock down tactics via power spam.

Edited by Lost_Cartographer
  • Upvote 2