[DE]Helen

[PC] Coming This Week: The Old Blood

Is it noon @ DE headquarters yet ? Also someone check steve's twitter. I highly doubt they'll drop an update without a notification tho.

LoL don't you know by now that Wednesday is the " Not Today " day ?

We'll get the usual edit : " Not Today, but still aiming this week " sh*it in a few hours or so lmfao

Like always

• Like 1

tbh I'll be surprised if it's even this week. When they said "Next week at the earliest" I immediately assumed the following week.

No heat on the announcement means DE gave up on the idea of Overbuffing Heat proc ? 😄

hace 5 minutos, arm4geddon-117 dijo:

LoL don't you know by now that Wednesday is the " Not Today " day ?

We'll get the usual edit : " Not Today, but still aiming this week " sh*it in a few hours or so lmfao

Like always

This must change, to give real ETA dates, and accomplish them. We said it thousand times, and it's time to become real, we re late on this!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, XzWasPzX said:

This must change, to give real ETA dates, and accomplish them. We said it thousand times, and it's time to become real, we re late on this!!!!!!!

They used to. They could not, in fact, actually meet them, just as they couldn't for soft deadlines. They stopped doing them.

As it turns out, game development is hard and hiccups are frequent.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

22 minutes ago, XzWasPzX said:

I mean it isn't like they are sitting there twirling their mustaches (even reb) and laughing at how they won't put out the patch and how our hope feeds them.

By not having a solid date if they run into a bigger issue they can make a call on if it will go out today or not based on feedback from their teams.

Steve has also said in his past streams that sometimes they do have to put out patches with hard dates due to commitments of advertisements and that sucks as it makes them have to work extra late if something comes up which isn't good for anyone.  I would rather get a patch a day later if it means people aren't forced to crunch

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

They used to. They could not, in fact, actually meet them, just as they couldn't for soft deadlines. They stopped doing them.

As it turns out, game development is hard and hiccups are frequent.

So why don’t they just wait until it’s actually ready for release before giving us a date? I mean, instead of trying to predict when it might be ready...

1 minute ago, shabudua said:

So why don’t they just wait until it’s actually ready for release before giving us a date? I mean, instead of trying to predict when it might be ready...

Because when it's ready to release, they release it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, shabudua said:

I imagine that's probably because they like to release it when it's ready for release.

• Upvote 1

9 минут назад, shabudua сказал:

Because hype train must do its choo chooo

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Samhel said:

Sooo today? o,o I'm just curious, it's 20:04 here now

Its only 14:00 for DE they might still but if not they will probably let us know in the next hour or so.

3 minutes ago, ForsakenCrusader said:

They would have anounced it already if it was this week.

Some updates have crashed with unexpected announcements lol.

1 minute ago, CodeUltimate said:

Some updates have crashed with unexpected announcements lol.

No i'm pretty sure a mainline one would be announced first.

Edited by ForsakenCrusader

they annouced it friday, and gave us a few clue with the boosted connection. i hope for tonight, worst case, tomoow

1 minute ago, dwqrf said:

they annouced it friday, and gave us a few clue with the boosted connection. i hope for tonight, worst case, tomoow

hope you're right

1 minute ago, dwqrf said:

Don't do that to yourself man.

11 minutes ago, ForsakenCrusader said:

They would have anounced it already if it was this week.

They announced 'planned for next week' during last weeks devstream. In other words, they did, in fact, announce it for this week as much as they ever do.

Indeed its our fault, we know how DE makes its releases, we shouldnt expect it for this week. My fault, I admit it, i give up. 

Edited by XzWasPzX

3 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

They announced 'planned for next week' during last weeks devstream. In other words, they did, in fact, announce it for this week as much as they ever do.

They said for this week if all goes well, they haven't announced anything today that means that all didn't go according to plan, not enough time to bugfix in a mainline update if they don't release it at the latest today that means we go next week.

Edited by ForsakenCrusader