(NSW)Katsuro

The End of Red Crits on Melee

10 hours ago, (XB1)Phantom Clip said:

Lmao you not getting a free view from me with this click bait.  Lv 200 enemies die easily from a Gram without using CO or a riven. It normally takes over 1 hour to hit lv 200 enemies.  

Very very very very few players stay in matches that long as there is no real added benefit to be in a match for hours. 

No one needs a 1,152x damage multiplier for every single enemy. If 16x multiplier from 6 procs or even 26x from 7 procs is not enough, you have a crappy build. 

Your supposition that starchart tier enemies are the redline for damage output only holds weight if DE actually had any mechanics supporting that even something as simple as "after an hour in continuals you're automatically booted out of the session" also the fact you have to specify the most OP weapon in the game outside of dokrahm is pretty telling, never mind resistant eximi have a very different actual outcome than your supposed synthetic premise.

4 hours ago, -Kittens- said:

Your supposition that starchart tier enemies are the redline for damage output only holds weight if DE actually had any mechanics supporting that

Umm you care to support any of this? 

Please tell us where you find enemies that are more difficult than scaling endless mission enemies in the startchart. 

Please tell us where you would need 15 CO stacks outside of endless missions in the startchart.

And you don't proc status on bosses soooooo.....

You sounding pretty lost.

• Like 2

vor 25 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Phantom Clip:

Please tell us where you find enemies that are more difficult than scaling endless mission enemies in the startchart. 

Please tell us where you would need 15 CO stacks outside of endless missions in the startchart.

The first sortie 'melee only' with level 100 upwards enemies after the new update and melee system will explode the forums... 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, (XB1)Phantom Clip said:

2 minutes ago, Spawnbold said:

The first sortie 'melee only' with level 100 upwards enemies after the new update and melee system will explode the forums... 

Lmao. That's still not high enough difficulty to use CO with maxed procs.

Considering you only get 6 procs at most per weapon used and ips repeats , you'll need to use 2 other weapons plus companion/sentinel all with different status effects and high status chance. 

Those people complaining about CO don't really now how it's used. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, (XB1)Phantom Clip said:

Considering you only get 6 procs at most per weapon

7 You clearly forgot that Knockdown from the blast proc is its own status.

Edited by Nichivo

4 hours ago, Nichivo said:

7 You clearly forgot that Knockdown from the blast proc is its own status.

You get 7 if you use support weapons to spread them. Noone use a secondary to kill something in this game but after 4 hours survivals maybe, considering everything will die sooner and if it doesn't,  you are probably already dead.

They are clearing removing every aspect of possible endgame, every (possible)strategic aspect and making the game a  trivial" smash a random button". So don't worry you will be able to spam maiming strike and destroy everything during your sorties the same...

Edited by bibmobello
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, bibmobello said:

You get 7 if you use support weapons to spread them. Noone use a secondary to kill something in this game but after 4 hours survivals maybe, considering everything will die sooner and if it doesn't,  you are probably already dead.

They are clearing removing every aspect of possible endgame, every (possible)strategic aspect and making the game a  trivial" smash a random button". So don't worry you will be able to spam maiming strike and destroy everything during your sorties the same...

I hardly ever use slide crits with maiming strike. Sorties start at too low a level to interest me, unless it's an endless mode on third tier, then I am down to go hang for a while and let the mobs mature. I'll stop in the middle of a sortie and scan frost leaf which is part of the reason I solo most the time.

I'll admit reading the changes leads me to believe they are setting out to dumb down the game, but until I have the chance to play the changes it's still just speculation. I hope this is not the case because mobs lower than 300 do not interest me most the time. If they kill off the part of the game I enjoy most, I'll play less, and spend less on cosmetics,and decorations.

It's to early to tell what will happen. I hear Riot is developing a shooter if it gets bad maybe I will go throw them money for a while.