[DE]Taylor

Devstream 132 Overview!

Yo Taylor, you should have pressed enter again right before: "If you found Gauss’ Prex in the Leverian, here is a sneak peek at other Prexes you can find in-game in the future:" at the end 😛

Melee back? Overglaring game dimmed back down? Feels like Christmas T-T Can't wait to see all of that ingame again.

Please don't forget the overly glossy, reflective frames, syandanas etc. Have a look at Wisp's "cloth" scarf, it now looks like vinyl. My Loki is still reflective (his skin never was) and even battered, unearthed Revenant is reflecting now. Excalibur Proto skin also now has a shiny butt...
Inaros, wheathered by the sands of time? nu-uh, polished! Please revert this too.

And some weapons with light effects still produce a "flicker" visual, similar as a perma stalker pre-sign^^'

Edited by Silescere
  • Like 1

Can we get some clarification about the Kuva Lich weapons.

1) do they grant mastery?

2) will we need a weapon slot for them

3) let say we get a cold tonkor and viral tonkor.  is it on the first one that counts for mastery or will they both count?

• Upvote 2

The kuva weapons giving mr is kinda bad because they are rng, even if they can be traded i don't like it , i feel that will cause to much anxiety in the pursuit of an rng weapon. 

Giving forma bundles because of the melee rework seems fine but a legendary core? It's like your giving a new car over a flat tire,  no reason to do that, just give 40 k endo and 3 kk credits.

The conditions to obtain a prex card are,  you must own that warframe at max rank, this has to be more clear or changed, you must have that warframe's mastery and not the frame itself in your inventory because half the players discard the vanilla variant for the prime variant.

1 hour ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

The kuva weapons giving mr is kinda bad because they are rng, even if they can be traded i don't like it , i feel that will cause to much anxiety in the pursuit of an rng weapon. 

Giving forma bundles because of the melee rework seems fine but a legendary core? It's like your giving a new car over a flat tire,  no reason to do that, just give 40 k endo and 3 kk credits.

The conditions to obtain a prex card are,  you must own that warframe at max rank, this has to be more clear or changed, you must have that warframe's mastery and not the frame itself in your inventory because half the players discard the vanilla variant for the prime variant.

I can’t believe someone disagrees on getting a free legendary core. You ok,buddy?

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Warrior-EN- said:

I can’t believe someone disagrees on getting a free legendary core. You ok,buddy?

Look i have 1,  got it after 2 years and it's not that important, it's like a collectable for me but giving a legendary core to everyone with no valid reason kinda diminishes it's rarity and personal value.

4 hours ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

Look i have 1,  got it after 2 years and it's not that important, it's like a collectable for me but giving a legendary core to everyone with no valid reason kinda diminishes it's rarity and personal value.

So what? You know that you got one through your own effort - this doesn't change that fact. I would understand if it was an aesthetic thing, or a decoration or cosmetic, but it's an item with an in-game function. Wanting to limit access to that in-game functionality for everyone just because it would maybe make you feel less special is kinda uncool, don't you think?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bioboygamer said:

So what? You know that you got one through your own effort - this doesn't change that fact. I would understand if it was an aesthetic thing, or a decoration or cosmetic, but it's an item with an in-game function. Wanting to limit access to that in-game functionality for everyone just because it would maybe make you feel less special is kinda uncool, don't you think?

Because it's not cosmetic is why i think it's wrong, it's the item with less drop chance.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

Because it's not cosmetic is why i think it's wrong, it's the item with less drop chance.

I really don't know what you mean. You're not losing anything. In fact, you're getting something for free. Why is that a bad thing?

1 hour ago, Bioboygamer said:

I really don't know what you mean. You're not losing anything. In fact, you're getting something for free. Why is that a bad thing?

They are giving away the rarest drop to everyone for no real reason, that's bad in any video game in history.

I can already imagine the amount of alt accounts being created and the bans over  the trades.

Edited by (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO

3 hours ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

They are giving away the rarest drop to everyone for no real reason, that's bad in any video game in history.

I can already imagine the amount of alt accounts being created and the bans over  the trades.

i'm pretty sure DE will just make this core untradeable, like certain primed mods and the starter 50 plat.  problem solved

• Applause 2

Next 2 deluxe frame is from female frames,we know first 1 is from titania. Next female deluxe maybe for zepher, and after that is for 2 male frames. Ash deluxe version 2 and im hoping for Hydroid deluxe to bee next and not for Excalibur. Because I need this deluxe Dax paradox looking skin for my frame to play.... im just hoping that I don't wait for to long for him to come in global build.

2 hours ago, (XB1)janneman68 said:

How does one get the platinum prize if they use mixer? 

By messaging Warframe through Mixer.  In other words, send a message to Warframe's Mixer account.