Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Split Flights mod?

Goelandz

Question

Hello looter,

I just found out today a mod in the codex named Split Flights, I did check warframe.market, check google, check the forum, check the loot table... Nothing.

Anyone else ever seen the mod Split Flights? That's a bug? Are we suposed to see that. I did transmute 80 rare mod without result so far..

emP1jl7.png

FRChf3W.png

13 answers to this question

so at top-stacking it's got +400% multishot with -240% accuracy. put that on the artemis bow with a good build and concentrated arrow, add prowl's headshot multiplier, and you'll be playing a ghost-archer who can one-shot much higher lvls than before, but only at a 3cm distance from the middle of its critbox.

it's a fair tradeoff, i guess.

It is an unintentional release of the module, yesh. Already went through 30mil credits worth of transmutation trying to get it, to no avail XD

The tenno in the youtube video clearly has it, though. So that shows it is possible. No telling if DE fixed it secretly or something. That would explain why i only result in transmuting [Perpetual Agony] modules most of the time, go figure T__T

But yeah, unintentional release and all that. If you have one now, you're one lucky tenno. ^__^

Rebb gave a hint on the warframe reddit. The mod might be a Baro release item. (Her comment is stickied at the top of reddit comments by a bot)

"How nice of Baro to invite you on one of his safari's and not anyone else."

Edited by BlindStalker
  • Like 1