Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Gameplay Help

FunkyMonkey811

Question

5 answers to this question

Nope sounds like you're doing it right. While energy vampire does pulse energy, killing the enemy instantly releases all of their energy, which is faster than waiting for all the pulses. With well of life, damaging the target is what heals, and sometimes the enemy affected by well of life dies.

Basically, you and your teammates are supposed to shoot at enemies affected by well of life and energy vampire. If you're running lower enemy levels, well of life targets will have lower base health and will be easier to kill while well of life is active as the temporary health boost to the enemy is their health x 10. 

Ev modded trin lost most of its purpose. So the bless build is the way to go. But if you want energy from her 2 you don’t want to go negative range or you will need to be within touch distance of the target. You mostly want positive strength (145 or 150 I forget which) and duration. But you don’t have to go over the top with any of them. 

1 hour ago, KCToxic said:

Nope sounds like you're doing it right. While energy vampire does pulse energy, killing the enemy instantly releases all of their energy, which is faster than waiting for all the pulses. With well of life, damaging the target is what heals, and sometimes the enemy affected by well of life dies.

Basically, you and your teammates are supposed to shoot at enemies affected by well of life and energy vampire. If you're running lower enemy levels, well of life targets will have lower base health and will be easier to kill while well of life is active as the temporary health boost to the enemy is their health x 10. 

Thank you. Didnt know this so, I guess no need to be frustrated anymore 🙂

35 minutes ago, Gibsonx said:

Ev modded trin lost most of its purpose. So the bless build is the way to go. But if you want energy from her 2 you don’t want to go negative range or you will need to be within touch distance of the target. You mostly want positive strength (145 or 150 I forget which) and duration. But you don’t have to go over the top with any of them. 

Noted! 🙂

I run my ev trin with negative duration (12%) and as much power and range as possible.Every pulse brings back much much more energy and the negative duration helps to spam it a lot.Also ev with more than 200% power can kill enemies(no matter the level) with couple of spams (high level targets, because it drains a % of their health and inflicts true damage).
You can also use bless with this build but just as an emergency.
You can't use link etc but for the role of ev this is the best build to get quick energy for all, all the time.

Bless trin needs only 150 power and a lot of duration but using ev with a bless build is slow and ineffective. 

Edited by vegetosayajin